Its Personal, Its Training Inc.

Its Personal, Its Training Inc.

A Book by Glen Yumang Manese
"

Personal & Executive Coaching

"

© 2022 Glen Yumang Manese


Author's Note

Glen Yumang Manese
Week 13.

Its Personal, Its Training Inc. -

Take a Week Break...enough said, well...heal, sleep & eat at maintenance level of the good stuff for your body...now, thats the way life is suppose to be...enjoy it...you must come to the Stop Sign & either go right, left, forward...hopefully not in reverse...leave that stuff behind in rear view mirror...look up, open the sun roof or get out of your vehicle...

its amazing, the gravity is not pulling you down...you can walk away from it all...there is a start, then finish...start over & finish again & again...so during this break from the normal, there is a reset to make you be even better, the vision to see the future is brighter, the clarity is an imperfection of a diamond...its the blemishes that can be made of who is who...you are that jewel...its harder than any substance to break through it...only its you, the only version that can make a change to see the worth of it, its a priceless gem...how you perceive its value, now that's up to you...

before you set into the vehicle, again...remember the product, its you, improve it...surround yourself with those goals with like people, enrich yourself with their knowledge, the process never ends...keep going the distance...each mile, each destination comes & goes...the energy needed is up to you, again...feed it the wholesome stuff, you know it really needs to keep the engine from repair...the body is a self healing device...use it to your advantage...its yours to the end...what is your ending...only you know the answer to the question...

this journey is yours...the plan is now set into motion...ask the WHY, ask for HELP...ask for a Coach, its together, we can make the process an enjoyable transformation into a fitness goal...its about the Mind, Body & Health of who is who...that's you...JUST DO IT!!!

Its Personal, Its Training Inc. -

going the distance...time for a new blog for me to write about & go into a path, which I enjoy & help those along the way...together, we can make a personal dialogue & get the job done with training as the goal...each step of the walk, weight & wants with nutrition to better chisel away the layers of what is holding us down...the gravity of the situation...get a hold of me...its about that time...

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good motivation for all who are reading this

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
1 Review
Added on October 5, 2022
Last Updated on November 11, 2022

Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing