Its Personal, Its Training Inc.

Its Personal, Its Training Inc.

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

Week 13.

Its Personal, Its Training Inc. -

Take a Week Break...enough said, well...heal, sleep & eat at maintenance level of the good stuff for your body...now, thats the way life is suppose to be...enjoy it...you must come to the Stop Sign & either go right, left, forward...hopefully not in reverse...leave that stuff behind in rear view mirror...look up, open the sun roof or get out of your vehicle...

its amazing, the gravity is not pulling you down...you can walk away from it all...there is a start, then finish...start over & finish again & again...so during this break from the normal, there is a reset to make you be even better, the vision to see the future is brighter, the clarity is an imperfection of a diamond...its the blemishes that can be made of who is who...you are that jewel...its harder than any substance to break through it...only its you, the only version that can make a change to see the worth of it, its a priceless gem...how you perceive its value, now that's up to you...

before you set into the vehicle, again...remember the product, its you, improve it...surround yourself with those goals with like people, enrich yourself with their knowledge, the process never ends...keep going the distance...each mile, each destination comes & goes...the energy needed is up to you, again...feed it the wholesome stuff, you know it really needs to keep the engine from repair...the body is a self healing device...use it to your advantage...its yours to the end...what is your ending...only you know the answer to the question...

this journey is yours...the plan is now set into motion...ask the WHY, ask for HELP...ask for a Coach, its together, we can make the process an enjoyable transformation into a fitness goal...its about the Mind, Body & Health of who is who...that's you...JUST DO IT!!!

Its Personal, Its Training Inc. -

going the distance...time for a new blog for me to write about & go into a path, which I enjoy & help those along the way...together, we can make a personal dialogue & get the job done with training as the goal...each step of the walk, weight & wants with nutrition to better chisel away the layers of what is holding us down...the gravity of the situation...get a hold of me...its about that time...

Week 14.

Its Personal, Its Training, Inc. -

you must ask the WHY? ...the question & answer is you, or avoid it altogether with JUST DO IT!!!

quit with the excuses, you will be in a better place, soon enough...admit it, & move on into your GOAL to accept the change, its personal for a reason, its training the mind, body & health with a force against you, in the end...both of who you were now & attain to be in the weeks, months & years ahead...gravity is slowing you down, in more ways...then you think it is...believe in a purpose to excel pass its control...start moving & never stop again from the place, which got you never to leave...

...so, Coach Glen...lets pass the buck to you...WHY did you do it?!? well, I can show you the results day by day...all of it, I accepted the challenge to pick up from where I left off, many years ago to either explode into a supernova & accept my last transition is a final explosion into nothingness, let the fireworks end with a bang or continue the journey is not quite finish...I do not need a grand finale in those terms, I choose to live my time & space for as long as I can maintain that harmony of work-life balance, so can you...

I could say, I got fat, lazy or numerous amounts of adjectives...except they are all just excuses from the BIG LIE of my objective to live life more in unison...I like to eat just like everyone else, drink a beer or have a sip of the fizzy stuff or just the wealth of what excites you with food in general...the no restrictive diet of Roman gluttonous plethora...

the only person that can make the step forward is you...gives me goosebumps, like stepping on those yellow footprints at Recruit Depot, Parris Island...can I be the Few, the Proud, the Marines...yes, I can...you can be, you again in terms of pulling yourself together for the greater purpose of you, nothing can make you or convince you...its totally a mindset of...

Its Personal, Its Training, Inc. -

now, move it or lose it...gravity likes the advantage...its likes to give you a problem with the issues, that ultimately plague you in many ways...those jeans just do not fit any more, your back just feels the weight of its circumstances, so does the affection of excess body fat...look into the mirror below your neck, the rest of you...that is attached...its not in a happy place or was many moons ago...there is time & there is time wasted...

lets get back to shape with #health #training #food etc...whatever the qualms, we can get you where you need to be in life...I can HELP you get there, you can HELP you get back the work-life balance...its teamwork in the end game...we started together, we will finish together. every step of the way...

its all up to you, get a hold of me...lets get the ball rolling again, get excited to make IMPACT, we can do this...bootcamp is only 12 weeks, only there can be pitfalls along the way with injury or social issues, either way, we can work through them, together as a TEAM effort...amen to that

Week 15.

It's Personal, it's Training Inc. -

...how much value is a coach? ...nothing, you do not need one...its energy in & energy out...let's meet at McDonald's for the consultation...of all places, this coach wants to meet at a fast food restaurant...you start to question the dilemma of thought...

you see he is ahead of you, seated down with an order of a value meal...a double quarter pounder with cheese, larger fries & a large drink...so you just observe, instead of sitting down with him...for a moment...

he unwraps the burger, takes the top bun off with the mustard & ketchup on it, flips it upside down...takes a plastic knife & peels away the bottom bun...now, he cuts the large fries in half...sets the burger & portion of fries to the right, the rest he puts to the left...goes & gets a fountain drink...contemplates for a second, so many to pick from the vendor machine...you see to his right is Coke Zero or Coke to the left...he chooses Coke Zero, instead...the lesser of two evils...sits back down...

you watch him consume the burger & the portion of fries, drink his large fizzy stuff...how much value is this coach, he eats this stuff...how possibly is he going to be of any value to me, as a coach...when I am chasing my way out of this place to lose weight...either you walk away or sit down for his consultation...its totally up to you...

he has given you more information of mind, body & health by just observing him...there is no bad food, only bad decisions...he still finds value in the situation of fast food, although the decision to eat wisely with what is presented in front of you...its all in how you look at the presentation, now sit down, listen & understand the motive of the situation at hand...

one person, who does not know, better will just sit down, grab a Coke & eat the entire meal, its satisfying...& go about their day, its no big deal...no coach needed, another will do just what you observed...you can eat the burger & fries with a Coke Zero to the right, the stuff leftover is what's slowly killing you softly with this song...its the extra fat being stored over time & giving you weight gain...its the process ingredients, the condiments & etc...

a coach is a value meal, it tells you how to eat it, & not feel guilty for eating it...without a diet plan, without thinking certain foods are bad or good...there is no bad food, just bad choices, you decide to eat & sooner or later gain the weight...now there is a problem...it shows through in the mirror...

its at that moment of looking, listening-in & understanding the concept of energy in & energy out...you must know the amount to put in & the amount used to keep your body in check, not check engine light on...when you let go of #training #energy #food on automatic without any accountability to your actions, can & will catch up with you in the end, either continue to self-destruct or get a value meal coach, to help you get back on track with your mind, body & health, amen

Week 16.

its Personal, its Training Inc -

set a Date, the Why & Goal are not effective without a schedule to fulfill the mind, body & health journey has a starting point with The End, you can always make a Rocky VI or Terminator sequel to your own movie...a coach can give you the synopsis of the work-life balance plan, the energy requirements & say, Action or Cut, when the time is needed to correct the errors for you, the Director of a well-plotted movie, your goal is Best Preformance of a Lifetime Oscar Award...

so, lets not procrastinate with the set the date & time for the Mission Impossible is possible, once you start moving forward with the script in your hands...take a deep breath & exhale out, its time:

Lets Get Down To Business...

its personal, its training for a reason, you are the main actor of the lead role, no one can replace you, even if you had a twin...the name of the game has no other player, except you...now, move it or lose it...the first step forward is the hardest chapter of your life, the rest of the work will come easy...set the date & time on your watch...its a balance of you got this from day 1 to the rest of your existence...

prevaricate as much as you like to yourself, the damage is done, you best be leaving it behind the rear view mirror...the armor has rusted through, your body wants to admit it, either start the movie or forever RIP with the situation has gone out of control, its a sight for sore eyes...blinded by the deception of the years of neglect to do the right thing...you have to keep moving forward, so you are the driver of the wheel, again...

see it for what it is, its not you...the real you is rolled up in there, somewhere trapped in layers of fat...not the great person, that once held the reign of its destiny, still the option is there to break through it, defy the nature of its appearence is an illusion of misguided circumstances along the pitfalls of your road to recovery, this monologue is you, the words to express its hold on you, the vindication lies within the acceptance to take it back...

throw away the garbage & recycle the rest worth keeping from this moment on, the cycle never ends, since the battle is always present to take advantage of the situation, your situation is not to let it win...you must constantly evolve to the conditions of the war within yourself, its not linear...so keep moving & going the distance to make a better you...each & everyday from this cycle...

are you ready to be a superhero, its not a yes or no answer...its your faith to do, so...no one else can save you, the answer lies within your control, either do it or die of it...the challenge was always about you, this reality from the fiction lives in all of us, the question & answer has a continuum loop, either live or let die...the truth shall set you free, the chains hinder your development to succeed, only factor left is...do you want to live a work-life balance, accept the challenge within you, amen

Week 17.

Check Engine Light on...

now, imagine for a moment an application that did just that from cradle to grave...may be Elon Musk would enter the arena, or Bill Gates, since its more inline with his philosophy or Jeff Bezos would get the logistics of it on point to every household in the world...

would you actually, look, listen & understand the chemistry behind it, CHECK ENGINE LIFE IS ON...its either you check it or ignore it...which would you, do...most would just ignore its sign, even though its right between their eyes...statistical analysis would favor a few, with the golden ticket of genetics & few, far between can live their life on CHECK ENGINE LIFE IS ON...unfortunately, not everyone will get a golden ticket to say otherwise...

its not like everyone is built with a Rolls-Royce of engineering from birth & have the luxury to say so...we fall more into the maintenance & repair it for a long term to the finish line...you can hope for the best, & hopefully your category is the performance of a lifetime with mind, body & health...

life is not fair, what you do with it...now - that's a different story...you can CHECK ENGINE LIFE IS ON, this will do you a lot of good for a greater period of time on the road of life, itself...that's totally up to you...

it could be a simple fix, like a headache, the mind does get those from time to time, may be a bump on the road, a flesh wound with a bandaid to heal the body or a even worst case, you chose diesel for gasoline for a healthier meal...now, its not working correctly, health wise...this can put you on complete - STOP...

the application makes this aware to you, what do you do...this device either saves you or you continue to roam about the country with issues of mind, body & health, you can live in the denial of - its going to take care of itself, or wise-up & challenge yourself to recovery with the aliments presented in front of you...

the application is only a coach, when the time is needed to let you know - its about that time to slow down or its game over...you can continue to move forward, that's not the problem...its the defy the moment of you...now...this will lead you to a deserted place, where its desolate & help will come get you...

ignorance is no excuse of the law, especially the laws of physics that govern your system of survival & well-being to continue the journey, wherever that may be is up to you...the driver is you...how far are your Cadillac's are willing to go, those Pirelli or Michelin - you were born with are now flat tires, so bare that its not holding your weight...they are ready for a change of pace...either you implode or explode...makes no difference, its time to CHECK ENGINE LIFE IS ON...

the rear view mirror, only wants to let you see the old you, the version you were years ago...not who you are today...its like the adage of mirror, mirror on the wall...who is the fairest of them, all...the assuage is lying to you, only you can fix you, amen

Week 18.

Twilight Zone.

its better to explain this Sci-Fi in 5G network, like the series, the Twilight Zone...since its more entertaining, then the Reality Zone of...its not engaging enough in those terms, we rather like SF over reality of the situation presented in our look, listen & understanding of mind, body & health...fiction is the new reality:

so...let the games, begin...welcome to the End Zone, the draft system is wide-open & everyone will be called to participate in the main event...everyone is their own professional player, since the game is especially made for you, & only you...you can run & not hide, they will find you...its the otherside of your own creation...

here you go, pick your uniform, Louis Vuitton or the special bargain at Goodwill, makes no difference, its not a fashion statement here...everyone comes from all walks of life, you did not chose your family or genetics, you are lucky just to be alive...like the rest of us, except we were all chosen to play in the End Zone...

put in your mouth piece & helmet on, you are going to need your Mind, click the strap on, Body armour in place, they're about to kick off the Health ball to you...are you ready for action, make sure you catch it or its game over, before you even take a step...do not take a knee either - its your choice though, its your game, win or lose...no one will blame you either way...

what are the rules of the game, there are no rules in your game...its all about you, how far can you go the life distance, depends totally on you...they kicked it pretty hard, you almost stepped out of bounds...that would be game over, you're already in the minus, they're gaining speed, touchback is also game over...now run!!!

where is the fan base, there is none, were you expecting a crowd of cheerleaders for motivation, does not last long - anyways, they are playing their very own End Zone, no one is protecting my flanks or helping through those fiery, fierce & Mad as Hell Demons, they even got reinforcements with those Cold As Ice Ironclads, sucks to be you, right now...

this is rigged, its not fair...who said anything about life was fair...you got a golden ticket to be alive, adapt & overcome or go back to being nothing, again...remember, what was said, catch the Health ball, do not take a knee or let it go pass you, you can quit anytime just get hit & run, not a wise move...see what happen to those who settled for 20 yards...they are no longer part of the End Zone...

you are not concentrating, do not rationalize it...here it comes, these Ironclads play for keeps, they're very rigid, inflexible & unbreakable...its in their death contract...to make your life miserable from start to finish...so, what is the point in living - they want the same thing as you...a chance to be a part of life itself...you can just give up, let them win...

your helmet has a built-in coach, what is a coach worth...nothing, then you do not need one, shut-off that option in your game plan...Cont'd

Week 19.

cont'd - End Zone

well, still here...you choose to keep the option on, do not worry...my services are worthy of the cost of a McDonald's value meal...nothing more or less, just enough to keep me fed & functioning correctly, there are many options to pick from the menu, glad it was me as your coach...

let's continue with the End Zone, you see what happens to those who settle for the easy way out, only the strong, can be strong enough to pull out of its gravity, most get sucked right in, like the Mega-Tron Billboard screen up there...always advertising everything you desire or believe is good for you...its not their fault, its called Marketing for a reason, it makes Mega-Bucks for profit...just do not get too comfortable, its deadly for some & pulls them right in...

less fat, reduced sugar, best by or expired...stick with the one label, whole food items from the outside perimeter, get in & out fast...before you are overwhelm with emotion with the stuff, that pulls you right in...that's going to feed those Demons & Ironclads, you fight so hard to defeat everyday, all day & night for that matter...

you blink, they got you...right where, they want you...do not give them the advantage, since they feed on the same food as you, except like anyone else favors the other choices, taste better, works for them to grow in size & mass, while you pay the ultimate price for bad choices, there are no bad foods...use them wisely to benefit you in return for the harsh treatment coming your way...

the first 20 yards is easy peasy, some still fall into the blackhole for some reason or another, since this is SF, lets make yards aka years, the measurement for the End Zone...everyone is familiar with the sport for the most part, so makes things you know, easy peasy...just fast forward the time dilation for each yard is a year of your life...

its going to take a great deal effort to keep going the distance from here on, in...even if you do everything correctly, the End Zone adapts to its conditions, you constantly have to change your play calls, play its game in order to keep the Health ball in your hands, or suffer the consequences for your actions...the accountability to man up for those times, you can error, only you best have a quick resolve to own up to it, & keep moving forward in yards...

see, this is a lifetime event & screwing up is not an option with the odds, already against you with the Mind games, the Body fluctuations & the safety of the Health ball, those are constantly in need of your vision, the focus to not let your guard down, the clarity to see the bigger picture of you...that life matters, only way is forward, you must keep moving forward...nothing is easy, peasy...in a sense, just gives it a bit of humor to relax a moment, before the next challenge comes full throttle to do its best, knock you into outer space...

Helmet, check...Body Armour, check & Health ball, check...keep it close to your heart, here we go...Cont'd

Week 20.

ready, set...go!!!

the option to go the distance, is totally up to you...with each yard is 1 year wasted to get a better form of who you are now is the former self is left behind...there is no turning back time, no matter how hard you want to look back in your fitness life history of how you got here, so far...

the time keeps ticking away, even on time out...its still on & gaining the advantage of who wins in the End Zone...everything you do counts, every inch of the way is harder to do with the gravity pulling down on the circumstances each day & night by the decisions to how you go about it...

the yard is harder to attain with the out-look of the delay, you have 365.25 days a year to invest in the person that counts most...YOU, either the excuse comes in, with not enough time, effort or what is the point in getting healthy, fit & losing the extra weight...there are better things to do with life in general...

YOU are exactly right, correct in every word...the universe runs on rolling the dice, just accept your faith, nothing to be accountable for...everything will take care of itself, that is your choice...there is the denial you are saying, OUTLOUD...its time for a change of pace from the TRUTH...its going to kill you, we all know that faith is coming...no need to get there faster, without a fight against your worst enemy is yourself...

either you can do it alone, do nothing...something got to give or get the help with a personal & or executive coach to achieve the results, get back into the game, challenge yourself to be the best of the best of who you are as a person & go the distance of each yard, each year to never give in...to the least resistance of, just get by...

the journey of self, is the most critical endeavor to get the forward progress...there is no 1st down or 4th & goal...just the push towards an even greater distance, some go all the way for a touchdown...only to realize, you accomplished a feat...many never get to look, listen or understand...since the average is about 78 yards, anymore is a Hall of Fame with the most physically & mentally prepared...

the survivors of this game neither get a Super Bowl ring or a high pay grade salary...they get the priceless vindication of life, the mavericks of not giving up or making excuses...the determination of success is in every inch, every yard to go pass the barriers...projected each moment presented in view, that's the rewards of never letting those Demons & Ironclads get the best of you...since they will only last as long as you are destine to go farther, harder & shoulder the constant grind of putting in the time, effort...not the procrastinations of...

the setback for issues of...the movements in allowing yourself, STOP, count to 10 slowly...re-evaluate the situation at hand, that mind, body & health are intertwined into a circular loop...the cycle never ends, only those who wish it to end, earlier & then its too late...set the date, ready-set & GO!!!

Week 21.

you know coach, they do not play the national anthem here at the End Zone, were you expecting it...you're standing right, then make your own anthem, your own song...this is a worldwide event, everyone participates in the game called life...there are no gold, silver or bronze like the Olympic Games, here...this medal is right at the center stage, all the time, its called your heart, its the only one you need, its the heart of the matter...

you can simply give up, & just go back from where you came...no one will stop you, its in that moment, whether you want to live forever or die doing, what it takes to keep moving forward in this place to that place in front of your view, never get too comfortable...

accept it for what it is, its you & only you can go the distance, preachers' preach, others walk the walk...you must do both here, in order to see the bigger picture of...listening to your song & understanding the speed limit is pure energy, much like the gravity wanting to pull you back in...so you can never escape its hold on you...

the attempts of your failures are exactly the reason you keep going the distance, its an internal chamber within each of us to go places, where the temperature is not air-conditioned or exactly where it needs to be...see those Demons & Ironclads, exist because of you...get stronger, they get better in light of...the circumstances, no matter what you do to avoid it...

its the name of the game, does it really end...or are you constantly evolving into something, you believe you are not in the End Zone...the avoidance comes full circle, whether or not you engage the struggles, each day & night...its all relative...just a different spectrum of sight, rest assure those defenders are out there, ready to do their job, that's to get you back in the dark place, no matter...what it takes to pull you in...for good...they see you as bad, & things get ugly fast...

you feed, they feast...you grow, they bulk...only you have the courage to continue this delicate dance of...who gets to out play the other, so you are on the advantage, the disadvantages are going to hurt at times, make you bleed out & want to quit, altogether...they will do whatever it takes to knock your head off its axis...

no hard feelings, its just the way it is here...either you grow up or shut up to the intimidation of this thing called: LIFE...push through or die trying, its not all good, all bad or ugly...the emissions to inhale & exhale it all in, you cannot fall or otherwise kneel in the face of your enemies...it does not work that way here...you stand on two feet & at times balance it on a tight rope, jump or dodge the obstacles out to destroy you...

the anthem, this song you are searching for...arises within the vindication to put another hash mark of victories, the losses are piling up higher, only you get better with time...engage them as much as the satisfaction to believe in your anthem, your song will always be remembered, amen

Week 22.

a lot on your mind, watch out for that Demon, look out for that Ironclad...it never gets old in here, in the End Zone...see that flag way up high, its not there for your amusement, many died saving it...never, ever let them take it from you...got it!!!

its silent right, now...no wind, no sunlight or even a whisper, at the moment, clouds are thick as smoke, the flag will give you the heads up, when to take action...focus grasshopper, its time to make a difference once in your life...it's times like these...when comfortable gets the best of you...

its about to start, see the lightning storm, one MISSISSIPPI, two & 3...hear the thunder...now, move it or lose it...this is not flag football, only wish it was right about, now...

take action for your misfortunes, this will get down & dirty really quick...once that flag goes full mast, the game of life comes to hit you harder than ever before...are you ready for punishment, its coming whether you like it or not...just keep your eyes on the flag...remember, many died to do...exactly what you are going to do, right this moment, just keep moving forward & avoid those hazards, everything is out to get you...

your health ball looks a little beat up, no worries...it adapts to change like everything else, just do not drop it, hold it tight & eyes on the flag, got it...understand its all up to you, the offense is the ability to survive for as long as you can humanly, possibly want the need to be better, stronger & life is a journey...you're on an adventure here in the End Zone...

one thing, coach...the flag is about to rip apart from the pole...well, now...you got your Why, now your Goal is retrieve it...should you accept the challenge, like Mission Impossible...this will self-destruct in 5 seconds, go get it, Tiger...talk, the talk & walk, the walk...its never a dull moment in here...time to put on your helmet, the party is about to start...

those are natural born killers, that Demon will melt snow & ice, while the Ironclad turns it all to s**t happens...either/or its going to be knee deep in a pile of muck, right where they want you to be, or not to be...depends on who you ask, got the picture...drive through it, the sleet, mud & rain...whatever it takes to get that flag in your hands...

nothing like unpredictable weather, to give it an added kick to the punchline...its beginning to look a lot like Christmas, just giving you some inspiration, like Dasher, Dancer, Prancer & Vixen...you better run like a Comet...no Cupid affair with those mercenaries, Gonner aka Donner, or Murder aka Dunder or coming like Blitzen...you got a mess of things to get the prize, no one said, it was easy-peasy...

you look, listen & understand the meaning, now...what tattered & torned believes, once...you know its your time & place on the frontline, you flashback to the days...when life was more stable, comfortable & not so damn hard to get up, shut up or just relax in the holiday moments...now, pick up the flag...

Week 23.

you know, you & that flag got a lot in common, its all torned to shreds, coach...its got no more value, nothing...well, that's not what matters, its the situation of how, both of you got to this place & time...

you adapt & overcome the situation at hand, you kept looking up to see, what it was going to do, it was forgotten, its value, its symbolism or whatever-ism of its importance, just like the wind...no one is coming to save you here, in the End Zone...the flag found a way to use the storm against its own will, to & fro, up & down, here & there...it got its FREEDOM, to fly free of its gravity of its situation...tear itself apart from the isolation to the outcome of movement...

you in return, found the Why & the Goal to get it in your hands, to look, listen & understand its meaning is more than its colors, its voice of anthem or right of passage...its a part of you, the representation of Freedom to roam about at your discretion, without it...YOU, the health ball & the End Zone do not exist...you got to believe in something or nothing at all...then the gravity pulls you right in...the End...

See you, see the flag are one, stitch it to the side of your uniform...its not the lack luster of its former self, nor are you...the battles won or lost are what matter, most...you can continue to move forward in this world without prejudice...its you, who must do the fighting, day in & day out...no one is going to battle with you here, its a solo journey for a lifetime experience...

now, you get it...the value of the flag, is very much alive like you...the test of time & what embarks...awaits in the wings & as much as you won this time around, the harder it gets to keep climbing a mountain without a peak, it just continues to grow higher & faster away from your reach...

that's the moment to keep moving, enduring the cycles time & again...you will go places, where you never thought possible, the impossible has an answer, at times...its seems miles away from attaining the feat of circumstances...only you brave the outcome, to do the work...in favor of the resolve, now...that takes a lot of guts & sweat...milestones of pain, hardship or what have you...

never, ever...let them tear away your Why & Goal to the values of you...your health, your song, your flag & ultimately the way forward to endure this place for as long as it takes, you have crawled, walked on two feet & if you must do it with three legs...never give in & give everything of self to go the distance...

the acceptance of life, its reasoning is not a barter system of what is the point...its the exact term of doing your part for an experience, many never get a chance...enjoy it to the bitter end, its yours alone, its your time & the moments etched in every footprint...claim that vindication of truth, its in there, in you of your way forward...the heart of the matter lies in each their own, it's personal, it's training in the End Zone, amen...

Week 24.

Look, listen & understand your surroundings...take in this moment, you & only you have gone the distance, so far...your best is yet, to come...

its been about saving, what matters most to you...look, its your health ball, listen, its your anthem & understand, it's the representation of your flag...

now, you save yourself from the actions against & towards the conflicts to continue the way, FORWARD...you fall backwards, its into the abyss of no return...the black whirlpool of defeat, the comfort zone of the End Zone is right where you are standing...see the big picture in front of YOU...

the reflective self of who is who in this arena of battle, you or those Demons & Ironclads willing to take it from you...the mirror is not you after all, its them...its a part of what makes up your existence, the fabric of what keeps it altogether, in the first place...

the challenges to keep it or rather the balance to get it straight with a positive & negative hold to accept this will go as far, as both of you are ready & willing to survive its impact...

the measure of FOREVER, we had that once...now, we have this test to be a mortal version of our former selves...the LONGEVITY is much harder to attain in yards for another hash mark of a number in years, although the number is just a clock, not the actual calculations to walk, be set free & roam to death do, we part from this cycle of Hope...

leaves you to wonder, what its all about in the End Zone...nor do we really have any interest in our daily lives to care about mind, body & health in the first place, since its always in second place on the mantle of our life span...it holds no value or interest, until its at this moment...when your back is against the wall, about to break into smithereens & the next step forward will knock you down for a 10 count...you are not getting back up...its over

...we will all face that moment, the negative is a part of the positive charge, so lets make the best of the situation of HARMONY to even the playing field, the enemy is YOU...only YOU are in the End Zone & the virtue to stay in place is not the answer of your calling...its in this present state, that makes your world spin on axis, its the conditions set in place, not the trophies, accolades or standing ovations of your success...

its thru the struggles to keep moving, stopping when you can to digest the gravity of...your constant rise to just do it, over & over again...rewind the rope & set yourself into a spin, this is your marker, etch each footprint & take it...you are the energy, everything is pulling towards YOU...

center stage & all eyes are on you...the spotlight, the cameras & movie of your End Zone, quite a spectacular sight to look, listen & understand, just how far you have come to realize...this is action pack, drama, thriller & everything else blended into 1 incredible theme...

win it, or lose it...depends on the engagement to balance out the factors of who really is your enemy, amen

Week 25.

scorched earth at your back, hellfire coming towards you...IED's & mines on your left & right, never a dull moment in the End Zone...only 1 way out of here, forward, march...double time, Go!!!

we are always on defense...coach, tell me there is a way out of this mess of things, this story cannot end here...what is the secret to get pass the destruction of those Demons & Ironclads, you always have a Plan, Check & Balance...or you lose, remember motivation only gets you so far in the game of life or death...

there is no secret or untold story, its a battle of forever, or its seems everything goes sideways at times...they are no different from you, you are no different from them, both of you are the same...the Ying & Yang are both you in this circle, listen-in as you dance your way through it, understand its a measure of going the distance...not when you fall for the last time...

you cannot dodge everything, they throw at you...its going to hurt sometimes, just you will be prepared to take the damage, & conditioned to tolerate the pain, the struggles of keeping up with gravity...its not friendly in any shape or form, it adapts, you adapt & counter the bombardment to either keep going, or STOP...just give-in...GAME OVER...

YOU end, they END...lovely how that works in no ones favor, in the End, you are both the same...not much different at all...its no stalemate...its THE END...the battle is a PLAN, a CHECK & BALANCE to make coexistence become a peaceful resolve of MIND, BODY & HEALTH...neither of which, wants a truce, a true winner...a winner takes all...both must benefit, in order a resolution of Hope can materialize as a Check, that either side does enough to look with 1 eye at the order of things...

the BALANCE to dictate a resistence to one another's action is at play, you cannot live without the other...its the way the End Zone has been setup to constantly gauge the other...just when you believe you won, they do something to make everything explode into something more...the chess board recycles itself to test you...

either play or concede, a peaceful coexistence continues as long as you play within a set boundary to keep everything moving forward, its not hatred for one another, the ability to live forever, stands at the cross road of a PLAN, CHECK & BALANCE..come as you are willing to engage it, you hold on to the health ball for as long as humanly possible...its got a purpose in the END...

that Hellfire missle is going to puncture your armor soon enough, 1 is bound to hit you, right where it counts...exposing your real body armor to the conflict at hand, your heart...seems a puncture just the right size hole for your health ball, insert it there...your hands are free to go on offense, look the health ball has a powerful weapon, its called the IMMUNE SYSTEM, its best not to piss it off...when its been gathering intelligence on those Demons & Ironclads...it definitely does not play fair, its fireworks...amen



© 2023 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on October 5, 2022
Last Updated on January 25, 2023


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing