The Downward Spiral

The Downward Spiral

A Chapter by HumanHotTopic
"

The events leading up to this investigation.

"
"You're fired," These words echo in Lillia's head as she drives back to her apartment, clouding her thoughts. She barely tasted the leftover pizza she heated up slide down her tongue as she lay in bed, trying to find a job. Her focus started to drift.
Suddenly, Lillia saw a pop-up in the middle of her screen. It was red, and seemed to be singing. It started bouncing around faster, singing louder and showing gruesome imagery of disaster, ruin, and death. There was torture and murder and electrocution, bombings and wars and natural disasters. It started to multiply, singing louder and louder until Lillia thought her ears were going to bleed, until... silence. Her laptop had died. 
Cautious, Lillia plugged it back in, and went to ready herself for bed. as she went to sleep she wondered what she had just witnessed....


© 2022 HumanHotTopic


Author's Note

HumanHotTopic
Please ignore anything unclear, It will be filled in later.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on February 7, 2022
Last Updated on February 11, 2022
Tags: horror, mystery


Author

HumanHotTopic
HumanHotTopic

Tecumseh, MI



About
Hello! I'm Glitch. I use any pronouns, but They/Them are preferred. I'm just a weirdo messing around who wants to have fun and help. more..

Writing