Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Help

Help

A Chapter by GoldenNotes
"

"Lets get away and enjoy ourselves Blair, we deserve this, we deserve a little time to breathe"

"
Relaxation, beaches, the sound of the waves crashing against the sand. That is what we wanted that weekend in June. Just a little time to breathe a little time away from our judgmental parents. What we didn't want was accidents, accidents that would change our lives completely.

"Lets get away Blair and enjoy ourselves, we deserve this, we deserve a little time to breathe don't ya think" His blue eyes shinning so bright as we look out at the waves in front of us. "We do we definitely need this" I rest my head on his shoulder as i sink deeper into the blanket. Here we are the moment we both have been waiting for since the previous week. We hit hard times, my mother does not want me hanging out with the troublesome Garrets across the street. She thinks I could do so much better than a high school dropout  but what she doesn't know is that we are in love and I have tried to make that pretty clear. Dad died 4 years ago and Tye was all I had left to really live for, he was my everything and that would never change. On this boat, at this moment, in the middle of the deep blue ocean was our chance to just be us, was our chance to love. I felt his chest rise and fall at the clam movements of his breathe, he was clam, for once he was calm he wasn't worried, he wasn't scared, he wasn't mad, and he wasn't sad, he was calm and silent breathing in the deep scent of ocean water and feeling the cold flash of the chilly breeze on his perfectly sculpted face. Nothing could go wrong at least that is what we thought. All of a sudden the boat jerked forward and then backward and the forward again, he wasn't calm anymore. I felt his heartbeat quicken as I looked up at him and for a split second i saw the worry and the fear in his ocean deep blue eyes. "Tye?" He got up fast and walked to the engine behind us he looked around it and realized something he ran back to me and grabbed a life vest. "Tye whats going on, whats that for" there was only one. "Put this on Blair" he smiled like there was something wrong which there was. "Tyler whats happening?" I pushed away the life jacket "Nothing Blair everything's fine just put this on just to be safe" I took the jacket slowly his hands were shaking. The boat swayed and creaked and tilted and then stopped, and everything was silent. "Hey hey hey its going to be ok nothings wrong we are going to be fine" He grabbed my shoulders and hugged me like it was the last and it turns out it was. That night the boat flipped, that night he saved me and not him self, he gave his life to save mine, that night I was the only survivor, that night a part of me died, that night my life changed forever.






 


© 2017 GoldenNotes


Author's Note

GoldenNotes
FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story is great, but sliiiiiightly unrealistic. Couldn't he have held on to a buoyant piece of wood from the boat? And if he brought a life jacket in the first place why not bring two? That's all, great story!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

GoldenNotes

6 Years Ago

Yes but it was a a pretty big boat and he didnt bring the life jacket he didnt think about that it j.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 3, 2017
Last Updated on December 3, 2017


Author

GoldenNotes
GoldenNotes

New York, NY



Writing
sdwad sdwad

A Book by GoldenNotes


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by GoldenNotes