New Beginnings

New Beginnings

A Chapter by GoldenNotes
"

"I don't think that's gonna work I'm sorry"

"
Here right in front of me was by far one of the cutest guys I have ever met. His deep green eyes just screamed gentle. He stares and stares some more my face a burning shade of pink I smile at his signaling that he is staring, he immediately snaps out of the trance he seemed to be in. "Oh snap I probably just made a fool of myself right?" its his turn. He runs his fingers through his curly brown hair and looks at his hands, his face turning as bright as a flamingo. "your just absolutely beautiful , I cant even take my eyes off of you." I smile and try to answer but my throat closes and not one sound comes out, I just tilt my head and nod. "Um I know there is a slight chance a girl like you already has a boyfriend but i'm gonna ask anyways...Will you go out with me Blair." I want to say yes and i'm sure that shows in the little smile that spread so wide across my face but in that moment the thing that comes to mind whips that smile right off my face. Tyler. I frown. "Please don't say no i'm terrified of rejection." i look down at the necklace Tyler gave me for my 14th birthday 4 years ago. It shines in the glistening light. "I'm sorry, I don't think that gonna work, I don't think i'm ready for another relationship just yet." His face drops as those dimples slowly fade away, he hangs his head and runs his hand through his hair once again, something he seems to do when hes nervous, scared or embarrassed. "Oh no, It's not you trust me its definitely not you, your great and i really want to say yes believe me but I'm just, going through hard times right now" He looks up his green eyes now dull. I don't like that. I don't like that at all, his green eyes dying because of my actions. "Hey its OK I get it, Ill get over it." He hands me the money and grabs his bags. "Wait" I grab the bag and pull it back hard. I have no clue whats gotten into me but somethings telling me I cant let this one go. "How about we take this slow though, lets start with my number?" I let go of the bag, god he must think i'm crazy my face tuning a brighter shade of red now but his eyes within seconds are filled with happiness and joy and so much light, and his face also red. "Id like that, Id really like that" I smile at this green eyed prince in front of me. I hand him my number on a piece of paper and watch him walk away practically skipping and think about where this could go. I finish off my shift at the store and find my way back to the Garrets and all of a sudden feel guilty. Should I be doing this, should I be dating right now. Things rush through my head as I start to regret my actions but then I hear an all to familiar bling. Bling I pull my phone out of the pocket of my pants and look at it. Unknown number? I open the message. "Well aren't I lucky to have been blessed with the number of an angel" I smile at the text and every regret floats out the window. "Wow well aren't you a lucky guy Luke?" This, this right here was right. This,right here was good. This right here was fate. This is perfect.


© 2017 GoldenNotes


Author's Note

GoldenNotes
CHAPTER FOUR!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked this chapter, but it was a bit rushed and I'm a little surprised she's willing to date after her boyfriend just died... but great job!

Posted 6 Years Ago


GoldenNotes

6 Years Ago

Her boyfriend didnt just die its been 2-3 years and shes not moving on actually she just gave him he.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
1 Review
Added on December 7, 2017
Last Updated on December 7, 2017


Author

GoldenNotes
GoldenNotes

New York, NY



Writing
sdwad sdwad

A Book by GoldenNotes


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by GoldenNotes