The Mystic Mirror

The Mystic Mirror

A Book by Gosia
"

An adventure and fantasy story set in a wondrous world of the Callesmere Empire. The heroine, May Lawson struggles to survive and find her place there after she switches souls with a princess.

"

Chapters


© 2013 Gosia


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh, woah, you've already written up to Chapter 19?! It looks like you've been working diligently, I'm so behind! Okay, I'm definitely reading a chapter today, no matter what!

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is fantastic world-within-a-world fantasy, told to us through the eyes of an endearing protagonist, whose inner thoughts never cease to delight.
I thoroughly enjoyed your book so far, your lively cast of characters, the intricate world you've built around them, and the clever way you've devised of introducing us to that world. Your exposition, plot, and character development progress seamlessly as you bring us from chapter to chapter, twist to twist in a book that is thoroughly engaging. Great job!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

612 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on July 5, 2013
Last Updated on July 5, 2013
Tags: fantasy, demons, dragons, romance, mirror, portal, love

Author

Gosia
Gosia

Poland



About
Hello, my name is unpronounceable for most of humankind, but fortunately it can be shortened to Gosia. I’m an university student in my twenties, about to face the real life very soon. I’ve.. more..

Writing
Chapter 2: The Lady Chapter 2: The Lady

A Chapter by Gosia