Chapter One: The World Cup Parts 1&2

Chapter One: The World Cup Parts 1&2

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32
"

I was sitting in my bedroom at Malfoy manor. Tomorrow was the Quiditch world cup and Lucius was taking me, Draco, Blaise, Nott, and Ashlynn. I was packing a small bag to take because I had already packed my stuff for school. I went to Beuxbatons instead

"

 I was sitting in my bedroom at Malfoy manor. Tomorrow was the Quiditch world cup and Lucius was taking me, Draco, Blaise, Nott, and Ashlynn. I was packing a small bag to take because I had already packed my stuff for school. I went to Beuxbatons instead of Hogwarts. Ashlynn did to. Lucius and Narcissa wanted me to go to Hogwarts but my real parents. Alair and Almeda wanted me to go to Beuxbatons. As soon as I finished packing my best friend Blaise Zambini and our other best friend, who I happened to live with walked in.

 

“All ready Jadey?” Dray asked.

 

“Come on Green. Get a move on.” Blaise said to me laughing.

 

“Shut the hell up boys. I’m done for the Cup and for school.” I said to them. I flicked my wrist and my trunk for school closed and my nap sack for the cup closed and floated over to me.

 

“I hate how you can do wand less magic and you can’t get caught for it.” Draco said to me.

 

“To bad Dray. I was born with it. Deal.” I said smirking and sat down on a chair. “Are we ready to leave?”

 

“Soon, dad just has to get back. And we still need your little friend and Nott to get here.” Draco said with a sneer. He didn’t like Ash because she was friends with Harry.

 

“Oh, shut it. I’m friends with them to and you’re never mean to me.” I said.

 

“So, you live with me and can do illegal wand less magic on my a*s if I’m mean to you. I have an image to keep up and you’re not helping it Jadey.”  Draco said smirking.

 

“What Image? You mean your perfect hair, face, muscles and everything else that get’s you a good night in bed? Wow Dray, I thought you could do better then Parkinson but maybe not.”

 

“Shut up Green. You think I want her? Ha, never. She’s just there when I need her and no.”

 

“Yeah Jade. You should see her in school. She practically hangs off Draco’s bloody arm.” Blaise said defending his best mate.

 

“Whatever. Just don’t come crying to me when she gives you some kind of disease.” I said laughing.

 

Just then Lucius walked in the door. “Are you ready? Your friends are here.” He said rather boredly.

 

“Yeah, come on you two. Let’s go.” I said then linked arms with Blaise and Draco. Blaise smiled at me when Draco wasn’t looking, we had been secretly dating the last three months. If Draco had found out he would be furious. It’s not that he liked me or anything, he would just be mad because he somehow thinks me as his property.

 

When we got down to the main hall Ash came running towards me and delinked me, Blaise, and Draco. “Jade! Jade, je suis si heureux de vous voir! Il a été pour toujours. Comment allez-vous?” She asked me with enthusiasm.

 

“Cendre ! Je suis heureux de vous voir aussi ! Je sais, je ne vous ai pas vu tout l'été ! Je suis faire bon. Je dois te dire quelque chose quand nous obtenons au match. Je ne peux pas le dire maintenant.” I said to her happy. She stared at me bit confused and I just shook it off then looked at everyone who looked at us like we were crazy. “We don’t need anyone butting into our conversation.” I said to them smirking.

 

“Fine, now are we all set?” Draco asked pouting because he didn’t know what I said.

 

“Yes. Now come on and grab onto the news paper. It’s a portkey.” Lucius said to us.

 

“1…

 

2..

 

3..” I felt a sudden spinning then when I let go I moved my legs and made a proper landing like Lucius but no one else had done it. I laughed at Blaise and helped him up then we walked towards our tent.

 

“What’s up with them?” Theodore Nott asked Draco.

 

“I don’t know, but I’m going to find out.” He said fuming.

 

When we got to the tents me and Ash went to the one that had my name on it, along with the Slytherin logo and colors. I rolled my eyes at how obsessed the family was about Slytherin.

 

“Okay, now will you tell me?” She asked me.

 

“Fine.” I said, but I failed to notice Draco walk in and hide in the shadows. “I’ve been dating Blaise all summer. We didn’t tell anyone because you know how Dray is with me. He acts like I’m bloody property. I hate it. Dray and I grew up together, and well you know what happened last year during summer but I just don’t see him as a boyfriend because he’s with another girl every week and I don’t need to go to Hogwarts to know that.” I said to her.

 

“Yeah, your right. But I still think you two would make a cute couple. I mean come on. You tell each other almost everything, when you have a nightmare he’s right next to you asleep except during school of course but you write him about them…don’t you?”

 

“No, I don’t need to worry him about them. Plus, I’m sure he wouldn’t like me writing him because he barely responds to my normal letters.”

 

“Well, I’m still sticking with it. You should tell him. Or I will.”

 

“Please, Ash. I will tell him. When I’m ready.” I said to her, I gave her a puppy dog pout.

 

“Fine, but you will tell him.”

 

“Yes, mum.” I said to her sarcastically. “I’m going to change then go and find Blaise and tell him.”

 

“Okay, I will to.” She said then went to her part of the tent. We both didn’t see how mad Draco was and we also didn’t see him fume out of the tent and towards his, Nott’s and Blaise’s tent either.

 

After I finished getting dressed I walked out and saw Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George and the other Weasley’s. “Hey Guys, what’s up?”

 

“Hiya Jade!” they all said then gave me and Ash hugs. “We’re good. How are you?”

 

“Fine I guess. Well we better go. Bye. We’ll see you at the match.” I said to them and noticed a boy standing off to the side staring at me. I threw him a wink and walked off.

 

When we got to Draco’s tent we saw something we didn’t think possible. Him and Blaise fighting.

 

“You stay away from her! You hear me Zambini! You know how many s***s you’ve been with over the summer! Have you even told her?!?” We heard Draco yell and punch Blaise in the stomach.

 

I stood frozen on the spot and stared at Blaise with hurt in my eyes. I walked over to him and slapped him across the face then walked off towards where Harry and the other’s went.

 

When I got to the Weasley’s tent I stood there for a moment and tried to stop a couple stray tears. “Harry, Ron, Herm’s. You there?”


Hermione ran out and saw me. “What happened?”

 

“I...I was dating Blaise over the summer, I told you in the one letter remember. Well I just now learned that he was cheating on me the whole summer.” I said to her looking at my feet.

“What?!” Harry and Ron yelled at the same time. They both got out their wands and started to walk towards the tent.

“Guys, no he’s not worth it.” I said putting a hand on their shoulders. Harry hugged me from one side and Ron from the other.

 

“You okay?” Harry asked me.

 

“Yeah, I ran off without Ash, I should probably go and get her.” I said to them.

 

“We’ll come with you.” The golden trio said.

 

“Okay. Come on.” I said. I was in no mood to argue.

 

Chapter one: World cup part 2

 

When we got to the tent Draco was standing there and Ash was next to him. Nott and Blaise where flirting with some girls from their school probably.

 

“Get your hands off her Weaselby, Potty. Now!” Draco said then walked over and grabbed me out of Harry and Ron’s hold and hugged me. “You okay?”

 

“Yeah. I’m fine Dray. Just… I don’t want to talk to Blaise right now.”

 

“Okay. Go and get cleaned up. Dad said we’re about ready to get to the match.” He said

then glared at Harry Ron and Hermione. I threw them a small smile and mouthed “sorry” for Draco’s behavior. They smiled back and left for their tent.

 

“Come on now children. We are leaving.” Lucius said walking out of his tent.

 

We followed him to the stadium and walked up steps. We saw Harry and the Weasley’s and I knew nothing good would come of it. Lucius stared at them. We heard Ron complain. “How far up are we dad?”

 

“Well Weasley, if it rains, you’ll be the first to know.”

 

Then Dray had to open his big mouth. “We’re sitting in the Minister’s box. On personal invitation by Cornelius Fudge, himself.”

 

“Hush Draco. They’re beneath us.” Lucius said and started to walk towards the box door. I sent them an apologetic look and followed the group.

 

I was supporting Ireland, as was Ash and Nott. Blaise and Draco, who were still mad at each other, both were for Bulgaria. “I bet Bulgaria will crush Ireland.” Draco said.

“No, Ireland will win.” I said to him.

 

“Fine, I think that’s a bet. Jade if I win you be my servant until school. If you win, I buy two new dresses, shoes, accessories and 10 galleons.” He said to me.

 

“Bring it on Malfoy.” I said then shook hands with him. “Don’t forget I like green and purple.”

 

We watched the game and Bulgaria was winning 160 to 10. “Damn, Jade. Looks like you’ll be my little servant. Hm...I’ll need a French Maid costume.” Dray said smirking. Just then Ireland’s seeker got the snitch. Ireland won by 10 points.

 

“Ha! I just put a huge hole in your pocket Malfoy!” I said then did a victory dance.

 

“Damn. Will you still wear the outfit?” he asked trying to look serious and put on puppy dog pout.

 

“Hm...” I stopped and pretended to think. “No.” I said.

 

We got back to our separate tents and bid each other good nights and such.

 

Me and Ash weren’t even close to being asleep when we heard screaming and people yelling. We saw people with masks on and we knew they were death eaters. “S**t!” We both yelled and looked for the boys. “Dray! Where are you?!” I yelled. He ran up towards me and grabbed my hand never stopping and ran for the forest.

 

“Come on Jade.” He yelled and ran for the portkey.

 

“I’m coming.” I said then saw Ash, Nott, and Zambini close behind us. We all grabbed onto the portkey and landed at Malfoy Manor. “Oomph, my butt!” I said groaning. I landed right on my butt.

“You okay?” Draco asked me. “Are you hurt?”

 

“No. I’m fine.” I said then took the hand he put in front of my face to help me up. “Thanks.”

 

“No problem. Come on. Let’s get inside. I didn’t see father come so I’m guessing he’s inside already.” He said then walked inside but neither of us realized we hadn’t stopped holding hands.

 

“Draco! Jade! You two are alright thank goodness!” came the distraught voice of Narcissa Malfoy and then she ran towards us and threw us in a bone crushing hug. For a small lady she sure could crush you.

 

“Mum, we’re fine.” Draco said trying to breath.

 

“Yeah, we got out Cissa.” I said to her.

 

“Oh, come on. We’ll get you two something to eat and drink. Blaise and Theodore, your mothers are here. Ashlynn you’re staying with us.” Cissa said to Ash.

 

“Okay aunt Narcissa.” Ashlynn said.

 

Draco sneered at her and looked at his mother weirdly. She was giving us a look like she was so proud and happy.

 

I followed my eyes to where she was looking and threw everything Draco and I had never let go of each others hand. “Oh. Um…I’m tired. I think I’m going to go to bed. Night.” I yelled then ran up to my room, already missing the feeling of Draco’s hand in my own. ‘Damn, I can’t have feelings for him.’ I thought to myself. I thought for a moment and concentrated on Draco in my head. I read his mind and what he said was shocking to me. ‘Why can’t she like me?’ I ran to my room and decided to get some sleep, or at least get cleaned up and try to sleep. When I got done with my shower I walked into my room with only a towel on. Draco walked in.

 

“Whoa! Jade. Um…Sorry, should’ve knocked.” He said turning a bit red.

 

“Dray! Out! Now!” I said to him and kicked him out of the room.

 

“I said I was sorry! Come on, you know a Malfoy never says sorry!” he said trying to get me to forgive him, but then again he was right. I was the only one he or Cissa ever said sorry to.

 

“Fine, but your waiting until I get dressed.” I said to him, I heard him sigh and a thud at the wall saying he punched the wall. After getting dressed I walked over to the door and let him in. “Okay, what did you need before you so rudely walked into my room?”

 

“Sorry ‘bout that. Anyway, I wanted to know why you never told me about your nightmares while you were in school.” He said looking anywhere but me.

 

“Dray, I…remember last year when I sent you a voice letter? And your girlfriend got really mad and kicked you in your injured arm? Well I don’t want to be a nuisance. I mean come on, I do it enough here. I don’t even see you at school. I may go to school in France, but I still know everything that goes on at Hogwarts.” I said to him. “You’re a big player Dray. I don’t need to be known as your little French w***e.” I said to him.

 

“But your not and who cares about them. I know your not, and you know your not.” He said to me and hugged me.

 

“I know, but come on Dray. Let’s just forget about it.” I said to him and pushed him away and walked over to my vanity.

 

“No! You will write me when you have one.” He said to me and sat beside me on the small stool. “Please? I can’t be your knight in shining armor if I don’t know when you’re depressed.”

 

He was a completely different person when he was with me. “Fine, but when you’re getting an owl at three in the morning, don’t send me a howler cause you’ll get one back.” I said smiling. Dray was always going to be my best friend. I couldn’t let my self hope for more though.

 

“I’ll be waiting for it then.” He said jokingly.

 

“Night Dray.” I said then thought for a second. “Could you stay with me tonight? We leave tomorrow and I won’t see you until Christmas.” I said to him.

 

“Sure. Get in.” he said then climbed into bed and lay down. “Well come on.”

 

I got in and lie down beside him and fell asleep soon after my head hit the pillow. If I would have stayed up longer I would have heard Dray say “I’ll always be here for you Jadey.”

 

---------------------------------

Well tell me what you think :)

 

Oh and for those of you who don't understand french here's the translations:

(je suis si heureux de vous voir! Il a été pour toujours. Comment allez-vous?) Means: I am so happy to see you! It was forever. How are you?

(Cendre ! Je suis heureux de vous voir aussi ! Je sais, je ne vous ai pas vu tout l'été ! Je suis faire bon. Je dois te dire quelque chose quand nous obtenons au match. Je ne peux pas le dire maintenant) Means: Cinder! I am happy to see you also! I know, I did not see you all summer long! I follow make good. I must say to you something when we acquire in match. I cannot say it now

 



© 2009 GreenGrl_32


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it so far, but I think instead of making me (Ashlynn) and Harry get together you should make me (Ashlynn) get with George! YAY! Write more!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
1 Review
Added on June 22, 2009


Author

GreenGrl_32
GreenGrl_32

N/A



About
Well I write mostly fan fics, but I do write some Originals... I get a lot of my story ideas from people around me, I get inspired easily and sometimes it's a bad thing because i'll be working on one .. more..

Writing
Shock Shock

A Book by GreenGrl_32


Moving On P.1 Moving On P.1

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32