Chapter Three: Draco and Reid

Chapter Three: Draco and Reid

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32

 Chapter Three: Reid and Draco

Jade’s P.O.V (This is kinda just a filler)

 

I was having another nightmare of the night my parents died. I may have only been a couple weeks old but for some reason I could always remember it.

 

*Dream*

 

Voldemort walked into the house and smiled down at me in the crib.

 

“Ah, yes. Jade, you will be useful to me in the future.” He said into the crib and handed me to a death eater. My parents where standing right in front of him along with my brother Peter and my sister Susan. My other sister, Nicole, was no where to be found.

 

“She will never follow you faithfully!” Peter, a first year Gryffindor, yelled at him and spat on him.

 

“Filth! How dare you?! Avada Kadavra!” then my brother fell lifeless on the bedroom floor.

 

“Peter! My baby! He’s right, my baby girl will never follow you faithfully!” my mother yelled at him and tried to get to Peter.

 

“Almeda! Shush, do you want to live?!” My father Alair yelled at her.

 

“Jade needs us mommy!” Susan said to my mother. Susan was only nine and my brother had only ended his first year at Hogwarts.

 

“You will all for parish for keeping her from me!” Voldemort yelled then my family fell lifeless and the room went green. I was taken to Malfoy Manor and raised with Draco.

 

*End Dream*

 

“Jade! Jade! Jadey wake up!” Draco said holding onto me.

 

“Oh, Dray! I…I watched them die again! And…there…was…nothing…I…could…do!” I said sobbing into his bare chest.

 

“Shh...You’re safe now Jadey, it’s okay. I got you. He can’t hurt you, or anyone else.” At the time, we had no clue how wrong we where.

 

I fell back asleep in Draco’s arms and woke up around 6 o’clock. “I’m sorry Dray.” I said to him when I woke him up.

 

“No, it’s not your fault.” Draco said to me and kissed my forehead like a big brother would.

 

“I know, but why am I so special?!” I asked him. “Why did my family have to die because of me?!”

 

“Jade! You have so many special talents no wizard has! I mean, you can change the weather, grow plants, vanish in thin air, wand less magic, travel in time, invisibility, and all the other ones. He wanted the power he couldn’t have.” Draco said trying to comfort me.

 

I pulled away. “I don’t care, I’m not worth it!” I said then walked out of the room and headed down to get my schedule from Madame Maxime.

 

“Ah, Jade. You and Ashylnn will be sharing a schedule with the Slytherins since you get along with the house so well.” She said handing me a piece of parchament.

 

“Okay Madame Maxime.” I said with a curtsy and sat down.

 

“Nightmare again?” Ash asked me.

 

“Yeah…I’m not hungry.” I said and just looked at the food.

 

Ash looked at me like I lost my mind. “What did you just say?!”

 

“I’m leaving.” I said then walked out of the Great Hall.

 

“Jade! ‘Vait up!” I heard a voice call.

 

“Oh, hi Reid. Sorry, having a bad morning.” I said to him and straitened out my uniform.

 

“’Tis okay. Mind if I valk vith vou?” he asked me.

 

I giggled. “Come on. I hear the lake is pretty to look at.” I hadn’t noticed Draco with following us down to the lake. All hell was about to be set loose.

 

As we walked down to the lake Reid and I talked about our summer. “’vhere did you spend your zumer?” he asked me.

 

“I live with Draco and we spent half of it in Denmark with his mother’s family, and the other half with my ex Blaise.” I told him.

 

“Oh, your ex? Vreally? ‘Vhat happened to make him an ex?” he asked me.

 

“He cheated on me multiple times.” I explained. “I don’t care anymore, he is a jerk.”

 

“Vell I guess so if he gave vou you.” He said to me and smiled. He then put his arm around me.

 

“Hey you! Get your filthy hands off her!” came the voice of the one and only, Draco Malfoy.

 

“Dray! What are you doing?” I asked him.

 

“Keeping this filth away from you!” He told me stubbornly.

“Ve are valking, zhere is no harm in zat.” Reid told him with a smirk.

 

“Dray, I’m fine.” I told him with a glare.

 

“I’m coming with you, I don’t trust him.” Draco said and glared at Reid.

 

“Dray…”

 

“No, I have to talk to you. Robin wanted to see us later.” He said without emotion and grabbed my hand.

 

“Dray, I’ll be there…later. I was with Reid and I’d like to continue talking to him.” I said to Draco and walked off with Reid.

 

Draco glared at us one last time then left.

 

“Sorry about him.” I said to Reid but before I knew it Draco had Reid on the ground and was punching him.

 

“Don’t you dare touch her, she deserves better then you.” Draco said then kicked him and picked me up before I could object.

 

 

We got to an empty corridor and he set me down then I slapped him. “What the hell was that all about?!”

 

“I don’t like him and we needed to go and see Robin. Now!” Draco said pissed off. He stormed down the hallway and we walked all around. I didn’t really now where we were going until I saw Robin.

 

“Hey Robbie!” I said smiling and ran and hugged him.

 

“Hello Jade.” He said and pat my back. “It’s good to see you, what did Draco do this time?” he asked looking from me to Dray.

 

“He picked me up and carried me away while I was talking to Reid.” I said to him pouting.

 

Robin looked at Draco and nodded. “Jade, it’s for the best. We over heard him talking…he made a bet with his friends about you. That’s all he wants Jade.”

 

“Oh…”Jade sighed and hid the tears. She went over and hugged both Dray and Robin. “I’m sorry for slapping you Dray.”

 

“It’s okay, I didn’t like him for you anyway.” Draco said and closed his mind off so I couldn’t read it.

 

“Meany.” I mumbled and looked at them. “Okay, what’s this meeting for anyway?”

 

 

Robin looked at the time. “I’ll have to tell you tomorrow. I can’t right now. Bye you two.” He said then rushed off.

 

“Come on, let’s get to class.” Dray said and grabbed my hand.



© 2009 GreenGrl_32


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on June 24, 2009


Author

GreenGrl_32
GreenGrl_32

N/A



About
Well I write mostly fan fics, but I do write some Originals... I get a lot of my story ideas from people around me, I get inspired easily and sometimes it's a bad thing because i'll be working on one .. more..

Writing
Shock Shock

A Book by GreenGrl_32


Moving On P.1 Moving On P.1

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32