Chapter Four: The Champions are Choosen

Chapter Four: The Champions are Choosen

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32
"

Jade giggle with Ashlynn and Jocelyn watching a bunch of sevenths years who had been flirting with them all day. �Do they never get tired?� Jade asked smiling at Ashlynn.

"

 Chapter Four: The Champions are chosen


Jade giggle with Ashlynn and Jocelyn watching a bunch of sevenths years who had been flirting with them all day. “Do they never get tired?” Jade asked smiling at Ashlynn.

 

“Probably not, we are something new and they want a taste. Obviously until they get it, they won’t.” she said laughing.

 

“Well, I don’t know about you two, but I’m going for that seventh year Ravenclaw.” Replied Jocelyn.

 

“Go for it.” Jade said laughing.

 

“But first, I want Malfoy.” Smirked Jocelyn and got up and left.

 

Jade went rigged and tried calming down. “She…won’t…touch…him.”

 

“What’s wrong Jade? It’s not like you two are dating.” Ashlynn smirked.

 

“So? She would…they would…but…” Jade tried to find a good reason.

 

“See, you like him!” Ashlynn accused.

 

“NO!” Jade said and blushed but quickly hid it. “I’m leaving before you spill anymore stupid ideas.”

 

“And the truth comes out!” Ashlynn shouted and danced around Jade.

 

“Shut up Ashlynn. I don’t like him; I just don’t think Jocelyn should date Draco. She’ll just hurt him.”

 

“It’s not like he hasn’t gotten some from a girl and left her right after.” She told her smiling softly.

 

Jade sighed and looked away. “I know….fine. But I swear if you tell him you won’t wake up in the morning.” She said and turned to glare at her.

 

“Fine with me; like I would talk to that d****e anyway.” Ash smirked and ran over to Harry.

 

“Hey! Don’t tell them either!” Jade yelled at her.

 

“I won’t, unless they ask.” She smirked and ran towards Harry and Ron.

 

Jade sighed and got up carefully with her skirt. Jade looked around the room for Draco or Robin but didn’t see either of them. She did see Theo Nott though so she went over to ask him if he had seen either of them.

 

“Hey Jade.” Nott said with a small smirk.

 

“Hey Nott, you seen Draco or Robin?” she asked with a small smile.

 

“Nope, but I heard Draco is with that Jocelyn girl from your school.” He said with a shrug. “Why?”

 

Jade’s jaw clenched. “No reason.” She sighed and calmed down. “So, what is everyone doing this weekend?” she asked the other two Slytherin boys that were with Nott.

 

They both shrugged and replied. “Hogsmaede.”

 

Jade noticed Reid flirting with some of the other girls and laughed. “Sounds fun.”

 

Nott looked at Jade and gently touched her arm. “Can I talk to you for a moment?” he asked quietly.

 

Jade nodded confused. “Sure.”

 

Nott walked over to a corner where no other students were at. “Uh…Jade will you be my date to Hogsmaede? I mean if you’re going with someone else already I get it but I was just….”

 

Jade cut him off. “I’d love to go to Hogsmaede with you; I’ll meet you in the common room around Noon?”

 

He nodded. “Sure, sounds great.” He noticed Dumbledore walk into the room. “I think the ceremony is about to begin.” He said and sat down at the Slytherin table.

 

Jade nodded her head and sat next to him quietly. She noticed Draco and Jocelyn walk in looking a little messy. She shook her head and kept her attention on the Goblet, a little disappointed.

 

“Hey Jade… can I talk to you?” Theodore Nott, a sixth year Slytherin asked Jade almost shyly.

 

Jade smiled. “Sure, what’s up Nott?” she asked with a grin and saw how Draco looked absolutely furious.

 

Theodore sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her. “How about you and me go to Hogsmaede for the first trip? It’ll be fun.”

 

Jade smirked and looked at him. “Sure, I’ll go with you.” She smiled and kissed his cheek.

 

Nott put an arm around her waist and smirked. “Great, meet you in the common room tomorrow around noon?”

 

Jade grinned and nodded. “Sure, I’ll see you there.”

 

Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!” Dumbledore approaches the blue flame and it glows red. A name comes out. Everyone looks on anxiously. “The Durmstrang champion is ... Viktor Krum!”

 

Jade clapped loudly, happy yet scared for her friend. She heard the Durmstrang crowd cheer. Another name comes out of the goblet and Jade felt herself tense from anticipation.

 

The champion from Beauxbatons... Fleur Delacour!” Dumbledore announced loudly.

 

All the Beauxbatons girls cheer as Fleur walks up except for Jade and Ashlynn. Another name comes out and Jade practically bounces in her seat.

 

The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory.” He announces the last name and smiles out at the large crowd.

 

Hogwarts pupils cheer as Cedric takes the stage.

 

“Excellent! we now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the tri-wizard cup!”

 

 People cheer, but the goblet glows red once more and another name flies out. Dumbledore takes it and reads… “Harry Potter. Harry Potter? HARRY POTTER?!” he screams the name obviously unhappy.

 

Jade see’s Draco’s eyes flash first with confusion then anger, she sees the expression on quiet a few students faces. “How did he even get entered? He’s too young.” She asked Theo.

 

“No bloody clue, but I hope he dies.” He muttered the last part.

 

Jade hit his head and stared at Harry as he walked slowly, while shouts of protest were thrown at him.

 

She watched as Harry disappeared with the rest of the champions. “Oh boy, this could end very, very badly.”

 

The students were told to leave and go to their dormatries. Jade didn’t want to leave, but she and Theo walked with the rest of the students and headed for the Slytherin Common Room.

 



© 2009 GreenGrl_32


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on June 27, 2009


Author

GreenGrl_32
GreenGrl_32

N/A



About
Well I write mostly fan fics, but I do write some Originals... I get a lot of my story ideas from people around me, I get inspired easily and sometimes it's a bad thing because i'll be working on one .. more..

Writing
Shock Shock

A Book by GreenGrl_32


Moving On P.1 Moving On P.1

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32