Chapter Two: He is NOT my brother

Chapter Two: He is NOT my brother

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32

Chapter Two: He is NOT my brother!

 

Harmony packed everything in her room, Selena helped by making it all small and fitting it all into one big suitcase. Harmony saved her guitar for last and refused to let Selena shrink it. “No, not my baby, you aren’t shrinking this.” She said stubbornly and put in away in its case and slid the large case onto her back.

 

Selena laughed lightly and hugged Harmony. “I’m sorry Harmony, I should have told you.” She said and wiped away a tear.

 

“It’s alright, I forgive you.” She said and wiped away her own tears. She laughed and hugged Selena again.

 

There was a loud thump then a light curse in the hallway, a few minutes later Tonks knocked on the door and opened it. “Ready to get going?” She asked smiling but looked a bit embarrassed.

 

Harmony nodded and smiled at Selena. “Are you coming too?” she asked hopeful.

 

Selena nodded. “Sure am kiddo, you think I could let you go somewhere without me being able to keep a close eye on you?” she smiled and pushed a piece of red hair out of Harmony’s face.

 

They five adults looked at Harmony and all smiled, except Moody, he kinda just stared her down, then took some flue powder and lit the fireplace up.

 

Remus went first. “Diagon Alley!”

 

Next Tonks. “The Burrow!”

 

Then Selena. “Three Broom Sticks!”

 

“Go ahead Dearie, I’ll go after you. You’re going to the Burrow, that’s my home.” Molly said with a smile and hugged Harmony.

 

Harmony nodded and hugged the small woman back quickly then stepped into the fireplace. “The Burrow!” she said loud and clear, then as the green flames flew up she spun around rather quickly, feeling the usual sickness, and landed on her butt in a small room in an unfamiliar house.

 

She quickly got up afraid that maybe Molly would fly out after her and looked around. She walked quietly over to a curious clock and saw instead of numbers she saw pictures of people. “Must be the Weasley family members.” She said and looked at a middle aged man was smiling at her and was pointed at work. Then the others, or well most of them, were pointed at other.

 

Tonks, Remus, Moody, and Molly all came threw the door and smiled at her, except for Moody. ‘Does he ever smile?’ she thought to herself.

 

“Come on Red, we’re apparating you to meet your brother and the rest of the Order.” Tonks said with a smile, almost like she was proud of the nickname she gave Harmony.

 

Harmony laughed and smiled. “Thanks, that’s an awesome nickname by the way. I like it.”

 

Tonks blushed and started towards the door again but tripped over a rug and cursed silently.

 

Remus shook his head and helped her up. “You always fall, you know that?” he chuckled and looked away from her quickly.

 

“Let’s go then, time is of the essence.” Moody said harshly and limped out of the house and into a field.

 

“Everybody grab a hold of someone.” Molly said cheerfully.

 

Harmony groaned. “I hate apparating.” She muttered and held onto Selena and Tonks.

 

Harmony felt her air supply give and felt the familiar pull of apparating. Finally, after what felt like hours, they came to a road and looked curiously at it. “Is this it?” she asked.

 

“This is it.” Tonks said smiling and waited for Moody to open the door.

 

The houses suddenly pulled apart and Harmony gazed in amazement. “Magic still always amazes me.” She said quietly, like a whisper and ran towards the door after everyone.

 

As soon as Harmony walked in she was enveloped in a hug by a strange man. She suddenly remembered her Tai quan do lessons and flipped him over. “Who the bloody hell are you?!” she asked him. She stared at his face and realized he was a handsome looking middle aged man with neck length curly brown hair.

 

The man laughed and smiled up at Harmony. “Sorry, got a little excited there. I’m your god-father. Sirius Black, Merlin I haven’t seen you since you were a little girl…” he said sadly and watched her. “Mind letting me gets off the floor?”

 

Harmony blushed and removed herself from him. “Sorry, since I can’t use magic under aged, Selena made me take Tai quan do…” she said with a shrug.

 

“That’s good; you should always have a way to protect yourself… especially in these times.” Sirius said and hugged her again. “It’s great to have you home.”

 

Harmony smiled and hugged him back. “Thanks… I guess it’s great to be back.”

 

“Well, come on… we need to break the news to your brother.” Sirius said and put an arm around her shoulder and led her downstairs to what looked like a dining room, or a long table with many seats.

 

At the table there sat about seven red headed people, all of them on the clock in the Burrow, one bush haired brunette, and one dark haired boy with glasses.

 

Sirius cleared his throat and brought Harmony towards them. “Harmony, why don’t you sit down?” He said and pulled out a chair away from everyone else.

 

Harmony looked up at him and nodded. She crossed her legs and watched them all; she didn’t like the looks the dark haired boy was giving her so she glared at him. “Take a picture, it lasts longer.” She said to him hotly.

 

The boy looked away from her but she could tell she had pissed him off. She smirked, just like her best friend Draco taught her, and settled into her chair better.

 

“Harmony, that’s not a nice way to treat Harry.” Tonks said and patted the girls arm.

 

Harmony shrugged and watched as the all the red heads, except for the oldest three, talked about her with the bushy haired girl and the dark haired boy.

 

Sirius sat down next to Harmony and Selena on her other side, Molly sat next to her husband, Tonks sat next to Harry, and Moody sat on the other side of Selena. “Now Harry, we have some… news that you need to hear out before you burst out.” Sirius said calmly, but sounded nervous. “Harry, this is your sister…Harmony.”

 

Harmony shot out of her chair the same time as Harry.

“He is not my brother! He can’t be!” she said glaring at him.

 

“She is not my sister! I don’t have one!” Harry said the same time as her.

 

Everyone watched the two siblings glare at each other.

 

“If she’s anyone’s sister she’s Malfoy’s, she’s got the smirk down.” Harry sneered.

 

“Excuse me, his name is Draco, and he’s my best friend not my brother!” She said glaring at him. “Besides, he’s better than you.”

 

Everyone started laughing at that besides Selena and Harmony.

 

“He’s a very nice boy when he comes to visit us; he and Harmony get along quiet nicely.” Selena said in Draco’s defense. “Besides, he can’t help what his parents taught him to do when he is around you, but we’ve seen how he really is.” She said wisely and put a hand on Harmony’s arm to calm her down.

 

Everyone thought about it and decided not to argue with them.

 

“Yeah well… we look nothing alike so she can’t be my sister.” Harry said.

 

“Technically, we’d have to be fraternal to be twins then.” She said.

 

“And there you have your proof. She looks just like your mother with your fathers eyes and you, Harry, look just like your father with your mothers eyes. You act like your father with your temper, and Harmony acts like your mother with her smarts.” Sirius said smirking at them.

 

“Damn…” they both muttered at the same time then glared at each other.

 

“Stop copying me!”

 

“No you!”

 

“Stop!”

 

“Shut up!”

 

“No, you shut up!”

 

“Ugh!”

 

They went back and forth as the rest of the room watched amused by the bickering siblings.

“Oh shut up you two, your acting like idiots. You have enough proof that your siblings now settle down.” Moody said to them with a glare.

 

Harmony and Harry stopped and looked at Moody then sat down and fidgeted in their seats.

 

Harry looked at Sirius and opened his mouth to talk.

 

“Say anything against Harmony and you’re in trouble.” Sirius said to him.

 

Harry closed his mouth then played with his fingers.

 

Harmony smirked and played with her jeans.

 

“That goes for you too.” Selena said to her.

 

Harmony then frowned and took to braiding her hair.

 

“Where is she going to live?” Harry asked finally.

 

“Hogwarts, it’s the only place she’ll be safe… she got a bit more of Voldemort’s powers than you did.” Sirius replied to Harry.

 

Harry stared at Harmony in amazement then jealousy. “So I have to live with the Dursley’s and she gets to live at Hogwarts?!” he asked in pure fury.

 

Sirius and Selena both shot up and walked over to him. “Harry, calm down…”

 

Selena got down on her knees next to Harry and put a soothing hand on his arm. “Harry, it’s for her protection, if Voldemort realizes that Harmony lived, he’ll kill her over you.”

 

Harry calmed down and looked at Selena. “What’s so important about her though? She seems, actually normal, unlike me.”

 

“She is a parstlemouth, can do wand less magic, and she was a born occulmens and legimen.” Selena explained. “She’s been able to read minds when ever she wanted, even the most trained occulmen can’t hide their thoughts from her.”

 

Harry stared at Harmony again with a mix of jealousy and amazement.

 

Harmony blushed and stared at the table. “Don’t think it’s a gift, I don’t like it… I get special attention that I displease.”

 

“Well, I think that’s enough excitement for one day. Let’s all go to bed. Harmony, you’re bunking with Ginny and Hermione or you can stay with me and Selena.” Sirius said.

Harmony looked at the two girls, neither of them looked thrilled by the fact that she could possibly be sleeping in the same room as them. “I think I’ll stay with you two… if you don’t mind.” She said quietly, hiding the hurt that everyone hated her.

 

Selena say through the hurt and decided to talk to Ginny and Hermione. “First, why not introduce yourself to Harmony.” She suggested.

 

“Arthur Weasley.” Molly’s husband said smiling.


“Bill Weasley.” A tall handsome red head said smiling at her.

 

“Charlie Weasley.” Another handsome man said with a wink at her.

 

“Fred Weasley.” One of the twins said.


“George Weasley.” The other said smiling and added a wink.

 

“Ron Weasley.” The boy sitting next to Harry said.

 

“Ginny Weasley.” The girl muttered with a fake smile.

 

“Hermione Granger.” The bushy haired girl said.

 

Selena smiled. “Ginny, Hermione, would I be able to talk to you two, alone?” she asked the two.

 

Both girls nodded slowly and a bit nervously.

 

Harmony jumped out of her seat and ran upstairs, but still heard Ron mumble. “Drama queen, ouch!” Then figured that someone had hit his head. 



© 2009 GreenGrl_32


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This was a good chapter, the siblings meeting and bickering a little. But I found some problems.
First, there's a lot of grammar and punctuation errors. Enough to detract from the good story you have going. I would just copy this into Word and do a spelling check, it would help a lot!
I also think some of the people's reactions were a bit far fetched. As surprising and shocking as the news of an unknown sibling is, I honestly don't think Harry would have reacted as he did here. Nor do I believe Ginny and Hermione would be against having Harmony in their room. I like the whole "Stop copying me! No you!" fight between the siblings. It was real, because lots of twins have that sort of mind read alikeness trait.
I really love how you set up Harry and Harmony's traits. That Harry looks like his dad with his mom's eyes and Harmony looks like her mom with her dad's eyes. That is clever. It's also pretty cool that Harmony can do all that special stuff when she hasn't even been to Hogwarts to develop her powers. It makes me wonder what will happen once she's actually there....
I want to know more about how Harmony and Draco are best friends. If they're so close, why wasn't he in the garage with her before? Besties hang all the time. That whole dynamic is going to be (I hope and believe) very interesting. Because being her best friend, Draco will have rubbed off on Harmony and Harry won't like that at all.

I could go on forever because I'm a huge Harry fan and babbling about it is no problem for me. I hope I've been helpful (and not too harsh). I really do love this whole idea and story. Can't wait for more.

Keep up the awesome work!
-Stephanie :)


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was a good chapter, the siblings meeting and bickering a little. But I found some problems.
First, there's a lot of grammar and punctuation errors. Enough to detract from the good story you have going. I would just copy this into Word and do a spelling check, it would help a lot!
I also think some of the people's reactions were a bit far fetched. As surprising and shocking as the news of an unknown sibling is, I honestly don't think Harry would have reacted as he did here. Nor do I believe Ginny and Hermione would be against having Harmony in their room. I like the whole "Stop copying me! No you!" fight between the siblings. It was real, because lots of twins have that sort of mind read alikeness trait.
I really love how you set up Harry and Harmony's traits. That Harry looks like his dad with his mom's eyes and Harmony looks like her mom with her dad's eyes. That is clever. It's also pretty cool that Harmony can do all that special stuff when she hasn't even been to Hogwarts to develop her powers. It makes me wonder what will happen once she's actually there....
I want to know more about how Harmony and Draco are best friends. If they're so close, why wasn't he in the garage with her before? Besties hang all the time. That whole dynamic is going to be (I hope and believe) very interesting. Because being her best friend, Draco will have rubbed off on Harmony and Harry won't like that at all.

I could go on forever because I'm a huge Harry fan and babbling about it is no problem for me. I hope I've been helpful (and not too harsh). I really do love this whole idea and story. Can't wait for more.

Keep up the awesome work!
-Stephanie :)


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 4, 2009
Last Updated on July 7, 2009


Author

GreenGrl_32
GreenGrl_32

N/A



About
Well I write mostly fan fics, but I do write some Originals... I get a lot of my story ideas from people around me, I get inspired easily and sometimes it's a bad thing because i'll be working on one .. more..

Writing
Shock Shock

A Book by GreenGrl_32


Moving On P.1 Moving On P.1

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32