Chapter Three: Friends?! Seriously?!

Chapter Three: Friends?! Seriously?!

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32
"

Hermione and Ginny stayed as everyone else left and watched Selena. �We, didn�t mean to act rude but we�ve actually met her before� she was with Draco and he, well he made fun of us. She watched him torment us and just smirked watching us get hurt by his

"

 Chapter Three: Friends?! Seriously?!

 

Hermione and Ginny stayed as everyone else left and watched Selena. “We, didn’t mean to act rude but we’ve actually met her before… she was with Draco and he, well he made fun of us. She watched him torment us and just smirked watching us get hurt by his insults.” Hermione explained.

 

“Yeah, I would have given her a chance, but if that’s how she’s going to act, I won’t be nice.” Ginny said stubbornly.

 

Selena thought back. “What year were you in Hermione?” she asked her.

 

“Second …why?” Hermione asked.

 

Selena nodded. “That year… Harmony faced a few difficulties with her powers, it seems that even if Voldemort doesn’t exactly know she is still alive his soul does and occasionally she will act just like him… honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if she is placed into Slytherin house because of it.” Selena smiled slightly. “Harmony, usually doesn’t act that way. I’ve seen her with Draco, even if she didn’t think I was watching, she refuses to let him pick at people when he’s with her.” She said.

 

Hermione blushed. “Oh… I didn’t… we didn’t.”

 

Selena got up and put a hand on both of the two girl’s shoulders. “Please, give her a chance, right now friends are what she needs. She got in a bit of trouble with Draco’s father and he doesn’t exactly like her, you see he doesn’t know that she’s a Potter, but she acts more like Harry than you can imagine, so he doesn’t like her and last summer he’s refused Draco of coming over or Harmony going there. They haven’t seen each other in almost a year and barely talk.”

 

Ginny looked at Selena. “That’s awful; I can’t believe he would do that!” She said then thought if over. “Okay, well yes I can, but if what you say is true… I can give her another chance.”

 

Hermione nodded. “Yeah, me too. I didn’t know”

 

Selena nodded. “Well, what no one else knew is that she likes Draco, so it’s been hard for her. She will be thrilled to see him, but you know how he will most likely react.”

 

Harmony and Ginny nodded. “Yeah… We’ll be there for her. I’m sure Harry will warm up to her, I think he’s just hurt that everyone’s hidden this from him.” Hermione explained.

 

Harmony came down the stairs hearing everything. “I don’t want pity, so please if you’re only going to be nice out of pity… I don’t want it.” She said to them.

 

Hermione shook her head. “No, I’m sorry I really do want to give you another chance.”

 

“Same here, I’m really sorry Harmony.” Ginny said with a smile. “Let’s go and get your stuff in our room.”

 

“Our room, you mean I can stay with you two?” Harmony asked hopeful.

 

“’Course silly, you’re rooming with us.” Ginny smiled and took her arm. “Come on, I want to know everything about you!” She smiled and led Harmony upstairs with Hermione.

 

*Upstairs*

Harmony got changed into a pair of black pajama’s that had rock star written all over them with silver stars. “So, now you know… I’m sorry that I just sat back and watched you two… I really didn’t mean what happened that year… the whole year I was like that… I had almost no friends except a couple bad a*s purebloods who think they are all that…. Yes just like Draco, but you guys have to understand, he’s different with me… He even knows I’m a half blood.” She smiled a soft, sad smile.

 

Ginny almost wanted to cry, “That’s just awful!” she said and hugged the taller girl.

 

Harmony awkwardly patted the girls back and shrugged. “Yeah, I’m over it now… “

 

“You’re not used to hanging out with girls are you?” Hermione asked softly with a smile.

 

“No, not really, even my band is all guys.” She chuckled.

 

“You have a band!? You didn’t tell us, that’s so cool!” Ginny shrieked.

 

Harmony smiled. “Yeah, they are muggles but they really know how to rock.”

 

Hermione smiled. “What was your bands name?” she asked her sounding interested.

 

“Pink Slip, the guys came up with it.” She said with a laugh. “It was fun, the songs were awesome.”

 

Hermione and Ginny looked at each other then smiled at Harmony. “Mind singing one for us?”

 

Harmony nodded and got out her guitar. “I wrote this last summer with Draco, it’s my favorite. He actually helped me explain our friendship in words.”

 

She got her guitar ready then started to sing.

 

“Tears you try so hard to hide
You hold it all inside
Pretend it doesn't matter


Why keep it yourself
When you got someone else
You know can make it better?


You try to be so strong
But I always know when something's wrong
See when you're feeling down


Hey, wasn't it you
Who's always been there for me?
Don't forget what we've been through together


Hey, isn't it true?
We promised to always be
Best friends forever, yeah ohh


Words you don't need to say
The sad that's on your face
Isn't hard to see through


I've been there once or twice
It's you that made things right
My turn to be there for you


You try to be so strong
But I always know when something's wrong
See when you're feeling down


Hey, wasn't it you
Who's always been there for me?
Don't forget what we've been through together


Hey, isn't it true?
We promised to always be
Best friends forever


When the rain comes down
I'll be there
I will always be around
Just wanna be the one to catch you
When you fall


Hey, wasn't it you
Who's always been there for me?
Don't forget what we've been through together


Hey, isn't it true?
We promised to always be
Best friends forever”

 

 

Hermione and Ginny stared at Harmony with mouths gaping.

 

“Bloody hell, you can sing!” Ginny said smiling excitedly.

 

“Malfoy, I mean, Draco helped you with that?” Hermione asked trying to believe that Draco Malfoy could write a song with so much meaning.

 

Harmony smiled and nodded. “Yeah, Dray’s helped me with quiet a few songs.” She told them and put her guitar down.

 

Ron and Harry walked in confused. “Who was singing? It was bloody brilliant.” Ron said.

 

Harry nodded. “Yeah, who was it?” he asked looking at Hermione and Ginny ignoring Harmony.

 

“It was Harmony! She’s brilliant, and guess what, Draco wrote that with her!” Ginny said smiling.

 

Harry finally looked at Harmony and looked surprised. “Seriously?” he asked.

 

Harmony nodded. “Yes, look Harry; I know we both got on the wrong foot down there… I’m sorry.” She said with a small smile. “I mean, we are pretty much all each others have got family wise.”

 

Harry nodded and smiled back. “Yeah, we did. I’m sorry too.”

 

Ginny and Hermione smiled and slung their arms around everyone. “Aren’t we just a huge bunch of misfited friends?” Hermione said laughing.

 

Harmony was surprised that they thought of her as a friend, but she was very happy. “Friends? Seriously? You see me as a friend?” She asked trying to hid her hope.

 

“Of course we do Red.” Hermione said laughing and smiling. “Oh, and we’re going to go and get your stuff tomorrow in Diagon Alley I’m guessing. That’s when we were going to go anyway.”

 

Harmony smiled. “Great! Well I don’t know about you guys, but I’m tired.” She said and yawned.

 

Everyone agreed and went to their beds.

 

“Goodnight Herms, ‘night Gin.” Harmony said.

 

“Goodnight Red, ‘night Herms.” Ginny said back with a yawn.

 

“Goodnight Red, ‘night Ginny.” Hermione said half asleep.

 

Within minutes, all three girls were fast asleep and drifting off to dreamland.



© 2009 GreenGrl_32


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Okay, a lot was cleared up in this one! (As you said it would lol) It's nice to see that everyone was willing to give Harmony a chance, no matter how much they hate Draco. I really liked this chapter... Keep it up! :]

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 14, 2009


Author

GreenGrl_32
GreenGrl_32

N/A



About
Well I write mostly fan fics, but I do write some Originals... I get a lot of my story ideas from people around me, I get inspired easily and sometimes it's a bad thing because i'll be working on one .. more..

Writing
Shock Shock

A Book by GreenGrl_32


Moving On P.1 Moving On P.1

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32