Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32

 Prologue

 

Sirius sat quietly thinking in his kitchen. It had been so long since he had seen his wife, and he heard that she adopted Harmony. He knew he’d have to tell Harry eventually; he’d need to ask Albus for help first.

 

“You needed to speak with me, Sirius.” Albus said walking into Grimmauld Place .

 

Sirius stood up and nodded. “Yes, Selena has Harmony. I want Harry to know about her. He has a right, and I feel horrid every time I see him and I know that she’s out there alive.” Sirius almost told Harry the night before but he knew he needed to consult Albus first.

 

Albus looked at Sirius and nodded his head. “I think its best…if Harmony finally came home. She can live at Hogwarts year round until she graduates.” He said wisely. “She will need the protection.”

 

Sirius nodded excitedly. “Thank you Albus. Who will go and get her?”

 

Albus smiled. “I was thinking Tonks, Remus, Molly, and Moody.”

 

Sirius nodded. “I’ll stay here then and wait with Harry. I’ll explain everything to him.” 

 

Albus thought for a moment. “Why don’t you wait until she comes… if she comes.”

 

Sirius nodded and thought for a while. “Do you think she’ll come?” Sirius was clearly nervous about the answer but needed to know.

 

Albus Dumbledore smiled, a twinkle coming to his old eyes. “I think she will come, to meet the family she still has.”

 

Sirius smiled happily, his god daughter was coming home. “I just hope Harry takes it well…” he thought back to so long ago when he first held his god-daughter.

 

*Flashback to July 31, 1980*

Sirius walked into the room in Saint Mungo’s and saw Lily holding a set of twins. One boy who looked like a spitting image of James, with Lily’s eyes; then he saw a girl who looked just like Lily, only with James brown eyes. “They’re, so tiny.” He said and looked at them.

 

“We want you to be they’re god father, please mate? You and Lena, you’re the two we want.” James smiled.

 

His wife, Selena, was already there, sitting asleep in a chair. She had helped Lily through the labor, being a Medic-witch at Saint Mungo’s. He walked over to Lily and looked down at the little girl. “Sure, of course.” He said with a smile.

 

“Do you want to hold her?” Lily asked.

 

“Yes, what are their names?” Sirius asked taking the little baby girl.

 

“Harry James and Harmony Patience.” James said smiling.

 

Sirius looked down at the little girl in his arms and smiled. “Hello Harmony, I’m your god-daddy.”

 

Harmony looked up at him with her big brown eyes and giggled then looked tried to look around the room.

*End Flashback*

 

Albus watched Sirius thoughtfully and sighed. “Well, I best go and tell everyone what is going on, and to not tell Harry.”

 

Sirius nodded and looked around the room. “Can you ask Selena to come to?”

 

Albus smiled and without another word left the room.



© 2009 GreenGrl_32


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Woah oh! That is awesome. I love the idea of Harry having a twin sister, some sort of family left... That's a really clever idea :] I think your dialogue could use a little work, but it was still very well thought out and written! I really can't wait to see more of this book, so send me a request when you finish other chapters! This is a great start to what I'm sure will be an amazing story! Awesome work :]

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I think this is a good Idea, and to the first comment, it's a fanfic, so technically she doesn't need to change the names.

I think you should continue to write it, I cant wait to read more!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ahh although this is pretty good writting, me think you might want to change the names and such. You do realize that all these names are copyrighted and trademarked by JKR don't you?

I actually read the second part first and was loving it. Really liked the song in part two. But I would strongly suggest name changes. This is good enough to not need to boeeow know names.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Woah oh! That is awesome. I love the idea of Harry having a twin sister, some sort of family left... That's a really clever idea :] I think your dialogue could use a little work, but it was still very well thought out and written! I really can't wait to see more of this book, so send me a request when you finish other chapters! This is a great start to what I'm sure will be an amazing story! Awesome work :]

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 24, 2009


Author

GreenGrl_32
GreenGrl_32

N/A



About
Well I write mostly fan fics, but I do write some Originals... I get a lot of my story ideas from people around me, I get inspired easily and sometimes it's a bad thing because i'll be working on one .. more..

Writing
Shock Shock

A Book by GreenGrl_32


Moving On P.1 Moving On P.1

A Chapter by GreenGrl_32



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..