Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Grey Ezra
"

introduction

"

PROLOGUE

THE BEGINNING

It was a stormy night in the cabin as the man looked out the window as the drops hit the window repeatedly with power, the man turned around to look at his children sleep. Thunder flashed and after a long while of watching he looked down, sighed, and looked back at the gray wall that used to be blue. He knew what he must do, he didn't like it. He knew it would pay off. I know, I was there, I could see it in his eyes. He nodded his head in defeat and went to bed.

The next morning, he woke up and got his kids up with a half enthusiastic attitude and made them breakfast. This family is poor and could only make 1 loaf of bread a week from there small farm of wheat and the kids went hunting for meat either when they want meat or for fun. The kids got their slice of bread and put whatever herbs or spices they found in recent days on their bread to change up their morning menu. The kids then went in the nearby woods to play they had no neighbors and lived about a mile away from the kingdoms wall. They had never been to the kingdom, and they accepted it was a place they couldn’t go. So they went into the forest to play, hunt, or explore. 

Now these kids weren't your normal under fed, borderline surviving children. These children had dreams, simple dreams. There were 4 brothers, all the age of 7. There names were Grey Ezra, White Ezra, Black Ezra, and Rainbow Arze. The first born, Grey Ezra, loves reading, music, riddles, and has a fond obsession with magic and has a neutral preference towards everything, and always sees both sides of a dispute. White Ezra loves nature, peace, all positive things, yet practices archery regularly. Black Ezra loves science, chaos, all dark things, and learns to use whatever he can as a melee weapon. Rainbow Arze, despite his name not ending as Ezra is still blood related to the others, likes silence, stealth, politics, and like using whip-like tools. They all liked pretending to be a Wizard, a Ranger, a Warrior, and a Rogue. They pretended to the forest life were fierce creatures, despite the fact that some were. 



© 2016 Grey Ezra


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on January 21, 2016
Last Updated on January 21, 2016


Author

Grey Ezra
Grey Ezra

About
Joined to get advice and feedback for a book I'm working on and would like to meet new people. more..

Writing