The pearl and obsidian Dragon of Light and Dark

The pearl and obsidian Dragon of Light and Dark

A Chapter by RANDOMNESS.com

Carmen had never been more embarrassed. Her twin brother Casey was walking along beside her in full green bay packers fanatic getup. Complete with cheese head hat. She could just hear her peers laughing as the twins walked through the mall. She did her best to keep her face hidden.
Suddenly, There was a huge explosion, and a large piece of a pillar smashed into the window they had just passed. As the red headed twins looked over at the explosion. As the same people who were laughing at them were running away in pandemonium, six red dragons the size of horses stepped through the flaming debris. The twins glanced around to see if anyone was watching, but no one was. Suddenly the twins linked hands, and rings of light and shadow appeared on the ground around them. suddenly, they were engulfed in a spiral of light and shadow.
As the spiral dissipated, the twins no longer stood in the mall. In their place stood a frightening 20 foot dragon. The creature seemed to be made of a strange combination of Pearl and Obsidian. The beast had two heads the size of armchairs. Both heads emitted a roar that shattered windows everywhere. The pack of Flame dragons shrank back in the presence of the mightier dragon, but only for a moment. The largest gave a cackling roar, and the whole pack sent forth a wall of flame. The flames hit the double-headed dragon. The monstrous creature reeled with the force, and returned fire. Both heads reeled back, and fired. The white head spewed a volley of shadow as the black head blasted a ray of super heated light. As the two powers converged, the pack of dragons was lost in a wave of dark and light. As the last wisps of light and dark disappeared, The Flame dragons were gone.


© 2013 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting. You should explain more about the twins and maybe make more of a story out of it.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Added on September 17, 2013
Last Updated on September 18, 2013


Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing