The furred dragon of Ice.

The furred dragon of Ice.

A Chapter by RANDOMNESS.com

Jacob was walking in the park, which no one else was doing. It was the middle of winter, and it was bitter cold. This was Jacobs favorite time of year, winter. He only wore a thin jacket, and a scarf for protection against the elements. Suddenly, a large heated metal dragon Stepped into his path. The beast roared loudly, as it swung its claws at him. Jacob looked around, and was relieved to find that no one was around. A blue ring appeared around him, and he was engulfed in a flare of blue energy. When it cleared, a large dragon with icicles on its head and wings the fur on its upper body was thick and bluish white. Its entire lower body was a blue serpentine tail. The strange looking dragon let loose a deafening shriek towards its blazing opponent. The heated metal dragon released a volley of fireballs, but the serpentine ice dragon dodged with a strange combination of slithering, and skittering with its furry front legs. A shrieking wind screamed from the Ice dragon's throat. The fiery dragon reeled from the cold, but darted it's head forward, and cloamped its jaws down on the forty foot long dragon's shoulder. The shaggy dragon screamed in agony, and angrily dug it's claws into the side of it's enemy. Several trails of frost formed on the evil dragon's hide. The angry dragon howled in pain as it released the ice dragon, and huffed a fireball onto it's wound. Another shriek was followed by a gush of frigid wind and snow. The superheated dragon couldn't take the attack, and was frozen solid. It was then smashed into a million pieces by a lash from the ten foot whip like tail. That was it. The heated metal dragon ceased to exist.


© 2014 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on November 22, 2013
Last Updated on December 6, 2014


Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing