Happy birthday, Sweetie

Happy birthday, Sweetie

A Chapter by Haart Wonders

Lars just wrote me a stupid message to say “Happy Birthday” - is that all you can? After all these months is that the best you can? One sentence about how pretty I look and congrats with getting older? Maybe he is just too stupid to write a real heart felt sentence? Let’s stop messing around, I want to know when is he gonna come and visit me.

-“Why are you not here?” - I am writing bluntly.

-“I could not get away from work. Why are you not here?” - oh, you want to play the game! Okay then.

-“You haven’t asked me to come”

-“I didn’t know you had time”

-“I don’t… But I can always make time for things that are important to me” - you f*****g idiot, you are important to me! I would get on the first plane flying to Denmark, if only you asked. I need to know what he is feeling... “Do you still think about me sometimes?” -  I wrote in hopes that he would just stop playing and admit that he loves me.

-“Yes, I do, Sweetie” - okay, good enough.

-“Then why did you let me go? Twice!”

-“What do you mean?”

-“Never mind” - you would not understand anyway. The day you took me to the airport, I was begging in my head for you to just ask me to stay! I would have stayed! You just had to ask… You just had to say a single word that would make me believe you had feelings for me!

-“I never let you go. You left me - twice” - oh, screw you, I hate how much I love you!


© 2017 Haart Wonders


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
1 Review
Added on March 18, 2017
Last Updated on March 18, 2017


Author

Haart Wonders
Haart Wonders

Birmingham, United Kingdom



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Haart Wonders


The Game The Game

A Chapter by Haart Wonders