Chapter 1: The Battle Of The Beach

Chapter 1: The Battle Of The Beach

A Chapter by HammerStar
"

In the peaceful town of Acadia, located in the savannas and near the beaches of the island, is typically a peaceful village, which this peace will soon come to an end.

"
5000 years ago, on a planet not to different from our own, the planet of Dokterra will be experiencing one of the biggest historical events in its entire history, and you’ll be there to experience it, welcome to...
TIMELINE
THE PROPHECY CHAPTER
CHAPTER 1: BATTLE OF THE BEACH

A beautiful beach can be seen, waves crashing birds chirping, footprints in the sand, suddenly a pirate ship starts sailing in, cannons begin to hit the sand suddenly before lightly armored medieval soldiers charge from behind the beach kicking the sand up behind them, their weapons drawn as they charge the beach, small row boats crash against the shores beaching on the coast, men in armor built from weak scrap charge in from the boats attacking the ones charging from the opposite side and swords begin to clash.
Mike lays in bed peacefully sleeping, he is awoken by aggressive knocking, he grumpily rolls out of bed and stumbles to the door, “Hello ??” A worried voice can be heard from the opposite side of the door “MIKE OPEN UP PLEASE!!” Worry can be heard in the voice, mike opens the door quickly, there stands a young boy about 17, he’s tall almost mikes size, he wears green expensive looking medieval clothing, he has a face with a pointed chin and deep orange eyes, his hair a short brown “Jeremy what’s wrong !?” Jeremy rushes inside and sits on the bed “it’s the pirates their attacking from the beach dads already down there fighting!”
Mikes eyes widen in panic he rushes to his bed side grabbing his sword and rushes to his closet and slips on an armor chest plate, he bolts out of his door and runs down the village paths leading towards the beach.
Mike runs along the path, his feet kicking up dirt and dust as he swings his arm with sword in hand, he finally arrives at the beach, he lays eyes on his friend Mark, the father of Jeremy and council member of the village, he’s surrounded by pirate soldiers on the beach fighting them off on all sides, Mike runs towards him to help “MARK !!” Mark deflects a sword and turns to look at Mike before turning back returning to the fight, an explosion is heard before a cannon ball is seen flying towards Mark, Mike picks up speed “MARK !!” He screams straining his vocal cords desperately trying to save his friend who is failing to see the large ball of lead flying behind him. Mike puts all of his strength into running, he makes it close to Mark just before the cannon ball hits Mark directly, kicking up the sand and sending Mike flying backwards throwing him on his back, he sits up with his ears ringing, he feels something wet on his face, he brings his hand up wiping it off, he looks down at his hand seeing blood, he begins to shake, he looks to where the cannon ball impacted not being able to see Mark’s remains due to a large sand dune created by the cannon balls impact, he clenches his fist punching the sand screaming in anger, a tear runs from one of his eyes, he stands up looking around the battle field, he spots a single pirate dressed in a red trench coat, he’s covered in stolen and custom made armor, Mike is given the idea that he must be commanding the assault, Mike screams and charges down the beach, other pirate soldiers attack him as he runs but he dodges their swings keeping his pace, he finally nears the pirate captain, Mike charges at the captain, he raises his blade and swings with all the strength he can muster causing sparks to fly once the swords clash, The commander steps back after deflecting the attack and raises his sword high above his head and slams it down towards Mike, Mike attempts to roll out of the way but taking a hit to the arm cutting the upper arm in a vertical line, Mike calls out in pain not expecting the hit, he grits his teeth in a mixture of pain and anger, he sits in a kneeling position after the roll, he grips his sword tight and swings to the side and up towards the pirate hitting the chest plate sending sparks into the pirates face knocking him back, Mike pulls himself to his feet while the pirate repositions ready to fight once more, he once again swings at Mike this time from the side, Mike rolls forward under the blade landing In a kneeling position behind the pirate, he grips his sword and stands up swinging his sword in a spiral potion towards the pirates back, it sliced through his coat and his flesh, a loud crunch is heard, before the pirate collapses to the ground, he lies motionless but alive, paralyzed, Mike walks over to the pirated commander with anger on his face, the pirates eyes closed as he lies unconscious, Mike decides for himself that this man must not survive, he raises his foot slamming down on the pirates neck, a loud pop is heard as his breathing comes to a stop an Mike stands over his corpse with his back standing victorious.
As Mike stands victorious he looks around the battlefield, he watched as the pirates are pushed back towards the water and either subdued or killed along the shoreline, he gives a small laugh and a grin watching the victory unfold, but his face quickly turns to horror as more cannon balls batter the shoreline and arrows rain down from the sides of the ship as it nears the shore, he grips his sword preparing for the second wave when he hears loud rumbling move past him, he watches as the Acadian artillery rolls cannons down the beach and fire into the ship, wooden planks fly off and into the water as pirates desperately throw themselves overboard, Mike watches as the ship slowly sinks into the Orange Sea, the soldiers begin cheering while he sits with a blank face, thinking about Mark, he frowns and looks down closing his eyes, and clenching his fists clutching his sword tightly, his moment is short lived when he hears screaming coming from the village, he sees some of the soldiers run back into the village, he turns and sees building burning as smokestacks build, his eyes widen before he sprints into the village.
Mike sets foot into the village, he looks around him, he sees pirates pulling people from their homes, pirates lighting Molotov’s and slinging them through windows, people being captured and murdered, he screams in anger and clutches his sword he sprints down the street cutting down any pirate that gets in his way, eventually he fights his way to Jeremys house, the door was on the floor and the hinges torn away from the door and still on the wall, it had clearly been kicked in, Mikes eyes widen once more and he runs inside, he looks around and sees Jeremys mother Mary dead face first against the floor with a stab wound through her stomach and into her back, near her lays a pirate against the wall with a stab through his stomach and a slash across his chest, he looks over seeing the bedroom door open, he runs over peering inside, Jeremy sits on his bed curled up crying with a bloody dagger in his hand, while a pirate lies dead on his night stand and stab wounds in his back.

CREDITS
Concepts By: Jason Hensley and Caleb Reynolds

Written By: Jason Hensley (me)

AFTER CREDITS
The deck of a ship is visible, pirates all along it are cleaning, sharpening weapons, and sorting crates, at the end of it all is an elevated area leading up to the steering wheel, below it is a door and two windows a man wearing a red jacket and red hair walks over and opens the door “Sir, the attack failed...” his voice shaky, in front of him across the room is a man wearing a large brown trench coat and a smooth bald head stands at a desk, he begins to speak in a deep raspy voice “What about Devin.... did his ship make it back ?”, the man in the red coat looks down and steps back “no sir... the survivors reported him dead...” the man in reds voice is shakier than before as he fears his leaders reaction, the man in the trench coat turns around, his face is burnt and scarred and one of his eyes foggy, he looks at the man in red “Brian you’ve got a promotion, you’re my new first mate” his voice stern and angry, his damaged vocal cords make his voice rattle, he walks past the man in red, now known as Brian, he plants his hand on his shoulder “Get Daniel and his men, we sail tomorrow, soon.... Acadia falls” he walks past Brian and walks down the deck.


© 2020 HammerStar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on February 22, 2020
Last Updated on February 26, 2020
Tags: Acadia, Prophecy, Pirates, Tribe


Author

HammerStar
HammerStar

About
I like writing and reading stories that develop a dynamic universe that is rich of content. more..

Writing