Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Marchosias D'Azreal

-
A Fallen Angel, otherwise known as a Demon, is an Angel that has been cast out of Heaven. To be cast out of Heaven, an Angel must do one of two things. One, betray someone. Two, purposely kill someone. Of course, if you kill someone, it is agreed that it is a from of betrayal.
Perhaps the most famous Fallen Angel would be Lucifer. He rose quickly through the ranks, soon becoming God's right hand man. But he wanted more. He wanted to be God himself.
-
Ardelle's fingers flew across the keyboard in a hazy blur. The pale blond's lastest exploits had brought her here. 'Wherever here is.' She mused silently, raising an eyebrow, pausing in her typing momentarily as the door opened behind her.
"Are you done yet?" A cold, suave voice asked. Ardelle sighed imperceptively. She loved the man and all, she really did, but sometimes, like now, Lucifer really got on her nerves.
"Almost, Luc. Just give me a moment, please." She said in a perfect Italian accent. 'Why did I agree to hack into NASA?' Ardelle wondered silently, as she finished with a flourish. "Access granted." Came the familiar, robotic voice. Lucifer and Ardelle grinned triumphently.
Ardelle was the most talented hacker on the face of the earth, and also the smartest person. So did she agree to work for Lucifer, King of all Demons?

Simple. She loved him.


© 2010 Marchosias D'Azreal


Author's Note

Marchosias D'Azreal
I know it's short, but it's the prologue. It's supposed to be short. Let me know if you see any problems with it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome. Its always much fun to read about Lucifer himself, and now, a woman who loves him. That rules. Going on to read more. Nice name for the chick by the way. I love different and unique style names.

;P Nice job telling everyone what a fallen angel was. Lol, some people lack that knowledge so it was good of you to tell in brief.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 1, 2010
Last Updated on January 1, 2010


Author

Marchosias D'Azreal
Marchosias D'Azreal

Underground, WI



About
LOL!! (Go ahead, I dare you.) Don't click here! more..

Writing