Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Marchosias D'Azreal

-
Fallen Angels, mainly lower ones, are assigned numbers, instead of names. Estimation of the population has become impossible, simply because there are too many. Professionals are saying about 500,000 Demons now live in Hell. 
Those that joined the cause early on are higher in the ranks and command more respect. However, this is not always the case.
-
Fallen Angel 10665 zoomed in on the trio, using his high powered binoculars.
"Target is in sight. I repeat, target is in sight." He dispatched back to headquarters, through a microphone attached to his leather vest. 
"Perfect. You know what to do, F.A. 10665." The voice came through a small speaker hidden in his ear. 10665 hovered over the buses, acting on the plan perfectly. What the Fallen Angels hadn't planned on though, was a spy. 
Gabriel came zooming up behind him, unheard by the other, as he was completely engrossed in his duty. Gabriel pulled a Neutrino 2 from the holster, regretting what he had to do next. 
"Halt." His voice was cold, but underneath, he was dying. The Fallen Angel turned around in fear, his limbs freezing at the sight of the muscular Angel floating in front of him, a weapon in his hands.
"Please! Don't kill me! I'm just following orders! Please!!" The desperation in his voice caused Gabriel to falter slightly. Then he resumed his harsh exterior. 
"What are you doing here?" Gabriel asked, his finger tightening on the trigger.
"Please!! I'm just following orders!" 10665 replied, pleading.
"Whose orders?!" Gabriel demanded. He flew closer to the snivelling Fallen Angel, shuddering in disgust. All they do is kiss their elders' butts and grovel at their feet. 
"Please! Please don't!" He begged.
"Why shouldn't I? Answer the damn question!" Gabriel shouted, possibly attracting the attention of the high schoolers down below.
"Fine, fine! It was Balthezar! He sent me! Just please, don't kill me!!" The Fallen Angel sobbed. Gabriel sighed, pulling electric handcuffs out of a pocket from in his robe. They gave the wearer a shock when activated by a remote control. The remote control in question was attached to Gabriel's belt. Gabriel approached the Fallen Angel cautiously.
"Come quietly and you won't get tortured." Of course, this was an empty threat, but the Fallen Angel didn't need to know that. 10665 was being a martyr, or so he thought, and stuck his hands out halfheartedly, quivering in fear. Gabriel rolled his eyes, then cuffed him. 
"You are to come back to Heaven silently, without protest or struggle. Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law. Now, let's go!" Gabriel said, tugging on the handcuffs forcefully.


© 2010 Marchosias D'Azreal


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol, a court of law in heaven. Nice twist. I love how you are making it your own. And by the way, I forgot to mention that I love the name Aaron. ;P It rules. Everything is flowing smoothly, I would only attempt to make more imagery. Your dialogue is perfect. The twist you have on everything is cool, Write some f*****g more!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 1, 2010
Last Updated on January 1, 2010


Author

Marchosias D'Azreal
Marchosias D'Azreal

Underground, WI



About
LOL!! (Go ahead, I dare you.) Don't click here! more..

Writing