Really, Bill?

Really, Bill?

A Chapter by Happyg44
"

Technological advances are great, they can make certain tasks alot easier. However, advancements in technology can not change the world if unaccompanied by a change in human hearts.

"

What up peeps? So today, I want to address where our society is headed, specifically in America. Now, lots of people have this idea that technology is what's important in shaping our future. This is the idea of one Bill Nye the "Science " guy. Now I admit, technology is amazing! I mean just take my computer for example. I can do complex things on it by just using my eyes to access it. However, is technology the most important factor in where this country is going. In my Day by Day with Billy Graham devotional, the Reverend points to Psalms 90:2, which says "You have always been God�"

long before the birth

of the mountains,

even before you created

the earth and the world.". Graham points out that even though we change and our technology changes, God and his laws never change. We've invented some amazing things, telephone, tvs, computers, cars, space ships.. Etc. WELL WHOOPEEDEEDOO! People still murder, rape steal.. Wars still happen.. Kids still get hurt.. Do I need to go on? The Greeks, Romans, Babylonians, And Persias also built magnificient things, look how they ended up! No matter what people like Bill Nye the humanist guy say, inventing new technology aint gonna do nuttin for this depraved, morally declined, wretched nation! Let me close with this prophetic passage of Scripture from Romans One.

"8 From heaven God shows how angry he is with all the wicked and evil things that sinful people do to crush the truth. 19 They know everything that can be known about God, because God has shown it all to them. 20 God’s eternal power and character cannot be seen. But from the beginning of creation, God has shown what these are like by all he has made. That’s why those people don’t have any excuse. 21 They know about God, but they don’t honor him or even thank him. Their thoughts are useless, and their stupid minds are in the dark. 22 They claim to be wise, but they are fools. 23 They don’t worship the glorious and eternal God. Instead, they worship idols that are made to look like humans who cannot live forever, and like birds, animals, and reptiles.T So God let these people go their own way. They did what they wanted to do, and their filthy thoughts made them do shameful things with their bodies. 25 They gave up the truth about God for a lie, and they worshiped God’s creation instead of God, who will be praised forever. Amen."- Romans1:18-24. The only thing that will help is repentance of our sins and trust in Jesus Christ! Farewell friends, and remember "The Wages of Sin is Death but the Gift of God is Everlasting Life !"



© 2017 Happyg44


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on November 22, 2017
Last Updated on November 22, 2017


Author

Happyg44
Happyg44

MO



About
Hi, my name is Happy! I'm a 23 year old man with Cerebral Palsy. I communicate with a special computer that reads my eye movement. Although it takes me awhile to type what I want to say, I love writin.. more..

Writing