HVR Baroda Cup 2015 – To View and Pick the Amazing Shots Like Never Before

HVR Baroda Cup 2015 – To View and Pick the Amazing Shots Like Never Before

A Book by Harshavardhan
"

As a part of the review, the team that took part was the Sona Polo and Jindal Panther and esteemed guest at the Hvr event was Parull Mahajan, Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia, Dr.

"

No Chapters


© 2016 Harshavardhan


Author's Note

Harshavardhan

Polo, the game of Dukes, Royals and celebrities is an outdoor game with lots of instructions, rules and steps to go through and follow to be a champion for decades. It is the game that originated 2000 years ago from China and Persia and played till date by young, energetic and dashing personalities who enter the field with pride and confidence on the trained horseback to run as per the instructions and hit the ball. Today, the royal images and the celebrities are die-hard fans which can be understood by viewing the HVR Baroda Cup 2015 game in Jaipur Polo Grounds that presents the importance and interest of the people in it as a hobby and favorite sport.



The recent event in the capital was the talk of the town as the host Harshavardhan Reddy from Royal family with Asharaje Gaekwad hosted the event inviting the most reputed people from the city, the Duchess of Fork Sarah Ferugson, people from the political circle and other celebrities were the part of the event which finally was a grand success than assumed. Fortunately, watching polo is the best sport of the season with friends and family, which hvr made it in the headlines of the Daily Journal to go through and appreciate the spirit of the players and the host.



There was a cheerful atmosphere spread all over observing Harshavardhan in a jolly mood on the ground and on the stage posing for the pictures with family and Harshvardhan HVR Baroda Cup 2015. Everything from pin to plane was decorated and arranged keeping in mind the royal event and the delight of the game till the end. The top players of India were the part of the Polo game to watch such a memorable event with the right moves and best kicks to win and get the Cup 2015 from Royal heirs.



As a part of the review, the team that took part was the Sona Polo and Jindal Panther and esteemed guest at the Hvr event was Parull Mahajan, Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia, Dr. Parvej Ali Ahmed, Cricket Commentator Gautam Bhimani, Pooja Vaswani, Reynu Taandon, Rajeshwari Raj Laxmi and others who enjoyed the event as the best tournament of the year 2015. For sure, it was a sweet gathering of famous personalities and the players in opposite team to play with true spirit and win the best.



Above all, the two sportive teams after applying every simple effort to win made the game more interesting to the viewers who were confused about who will win finally as both sides has made good kicks and shots with winning chance finally. The beginning was with the exhibition match which moved to the field where all the credit goes to the host Harshvardhan Reddy as an amazing personality to make HVR Baroda Cup 2015 a grand success.




Harshavardhan Reddy popularly known as Harsha Vardhan in personal life is the chairman of the Aura Group. Aura has made a global mark for itself as being the largest educational group worldwide.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on January 2, 2016
Last Updated on January 2, 2016
Tags: Harsha HVR, Harsha Vardhan