HVR Baroda Cup 2015 – The Memorable Event of The Year 2015 For The Royals and Sportsmen

HVR Baroda Cup 2015 – The Memorable Event of The Year 2015 For The Royals and Sportsmen

A Book by Harshavardhan
"

The day of challenges enhanced the spirit of the two teams which were equal in their skills and no words to compare as the best representation of the polo game.

"

No Chapters


© 2016 Harshavardhan


Author's Note

Harshavardhan

Sports, adventures, outings and get-togethers are the hobbies of the royals and the celebrities which gives chance to host an amazing and memorable event. It is what took place in the capital, where there was joyful atmosphere and a HVR Baroda Cup 2015 hosted by Harshavardhan Reddy to enhance the sportive spirit of players and people to enjoy in an awesome way. A perfect host and the two teams was an event to be a part of at the Jaipur Polo Grounds, New Delhi that changes the whole environment with the presence of the celebrities, political circle and the who’s who.



The day of challenges enhanced the spirit of the two teams which were equal in their skills and no words to compare as the best representation of the polo game. The host hvr with other royal family members began the day with sports exhibition and continued with the step of the players on the polo ground to begin with and create interest among the audience. The whole setting of the event was the plan of Harshvardhan hvr, who himself is very fond of the Polo game and desires to spend time with it based on which the cup 2015 was organized to make it a grand success.



As the best outdoor game and the choice of the guest and the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson was observed to be in a cheerful mood, enjoying every kick of the player that made her trip to India recalled her old memories to cherish those beautiful times. Being an annual event of HVR Baroda Cup 2015, it was something which needs to be appreciated on the warm welcome of Harshvardhan who with Princess Asharaje Gaekwad posed for the journal and daily news, images on social networking sites with the team that won the match and was the talk of the town for their high spirits.



Fortunately, watching the game with loved ones and dears is a never to miss event which Polo tournament was a perfect event like never before. The political men, renowned designers, family of Harshavardhan and the two teams made the headlines of the Daily Journal allowing people to know the presence of celebrities, designers and the politicians. Above all, you get to see Gautam Bhimani with Rashi besides enjoying the game like an interesting occasion to spend time with the better half.



The facial expressions, cheerful smile, joy, blush and the excitement were seen all over the event at the Jaipur Polo Grounds which the host once again likes to organize better than it to highlight the team and the skills which are to some extent unknown to people.

This is what the Royals do in a creative way and Hats Off to the host Harshavardhan Reddy to announce the winners and grace them with the Trophy.



Harshavardhan Delhi popularly known as HVR Group in personal life is the chairman of the Aura Group. Aura has made a global mark for itself as being the largest educational group worldwide.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on January 2, 2016
Last Updated on January 2, 2016
Tags: Harsha HVR, Harshavardhan Reddy