Hvr Baroda Polo Cup 2015 – Perfect Event to Enjoy Polo Game And Celebrate The Win

Hvr Baroda Polo Cup 2015 – Perfect Event to Enjoy Polo Game And Celebrate The Win

A Book by Harshavardhan
"

The teams that played were the Sona Polo and Jindal Panther where the main players in the Jindal Panther team were Mr. Simran Shergill, Mr. Migual Saravia, Mr. Naveen Jindal, Mr. Pratap Singh Kanota.

"

No Chapters


© 2016 Harshavardhan


Author's Note

Harshavardhan

Welcome to the capital of India, Delhi and the venue where Polo tournament was organized by the perfect and dashing host Harshvardhan Reddy with Princess Pragya Shree from the Royal Family to enhance the competitive spirit of the two teams who with a lot of hope, passion, interest, skills and knowledge of the game with experience took part to gain victory. Everything from pin to plane was Royal at the Jaipur Polo Grounds which completely changed the environment of the place with the presence of famous celebrities and guest.



The present guest were the famous personalities from different professions and field who are Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, the celebrities and political circle from which Dr, Pravej Ali Ahmed, Designer Pawan Sachdev, Designer Reynu Taandon, MP Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia, Cricket Commentator Gautam Bhimani and others chatting with friends and familiar people. To praise, Hvr was an excellent host till the end, which is speechless to say as it just hangs the jaw over the arrangement of the whole event Hvr Baroda Polo Cup 2015 at the Polo Grounds.



The teams that played were the Sona Polo and Jindal Panther where the main players in the Jindal Panther team were Mr. Simran Shergill, Mr. Migual Saravia, Mr. Naveen Jindal, Mr. Pratap Singh Kanota. In Sona Polo team, the main players were Sunjay Kapoor, Mr. Bhawani Singh Kalvi, Mr. Abhimanyu Pathak and Mr. Salim Azmi. Finally the game was won by the Jindal Panther team who has a big smile of victory on their faces to touch the trophy and feel proud to add one more win to their list of victories.



A perfect afternoon with so and so celebrities and those who are from the political circle made the whole day amazing and such was the host Harshvardhan hvr to whose appreciation and dynamic personality lack words. The glamour and minds was all seen everywhere which made the polo tournament the headlines of the next day journal to bring into limelight. Well, Polo is the main game which is played by teenagers and experienced people from which the royals also have a high regard for it. Interestingly, Harshavardhan with his princess is the perfect host from whom certain talent and skills need to be learnt.



Fortunately, the host with confidence and warm welcome made everyone be seated leisurely and enjoy the event. Above all, you get to see the commentary of the commentator who all through the polo game kept referring the presence of the Duchess and her special connection to the game, though she has never tried it yet. Basically, the dirt spread in the air, the smell of the horses, sun shade, the noise and hitting sound of the ball on the ground and the excitement of the people was the only thing that to be seen other than the beautiful faces and dashing personalities.



Harsha HVR popularly known as HVR in personal life is the chairman of the Aura Group. Aura has made a global mark for itself as being the largest educational group worldwide.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on January 7, 2016
Last Updated on January 7, 2016
Tags: Harsha Vardhan Reddy Hyderabad, Harsh Vardhan