HVR Baroda Cup 2015 – Best Event with Competitive Team And People From Top Positions And Families

HVR Baroda Cup 2015 – Best Event with Competitive Team And People From Top Positions And Families

A Book by Harshavardhan
"

After the game and the announcement of the winning team which was of Naveen Jindal that score 8-5, it was such an exciting moment that the players left the ground to present their joy and excitement.

"

No Chapters


© 2016 Harshavardhan


Author's Note

Harshavardhan

Outdoor games with a lot of interest and passion towards it is what’s taking play it among which Polo is the most played game by the long back generations of Kings and Rulers that continued till date. The rules, skills and interesting moves are what make the game Polo most interesting and renowned worldwide. Being the game of the royals and the passionate players, Polo is mostly observed to be in the blood of many who hit the ground attracting the attention of their fans. The same took place at the Jaipur Polo Grounds New Delhi hosted by Harshvadhan in the form of HVR Baroda Cup 2015 with Princess Asharaje Gaekwad making people enjoy till the last second of the game.



Fortunately, Polo welcomes every person to learn and prove skills which is not a Joe’s cup of Coffee. Effort, hard work, interest and even high spirits matters the most which is observed in the two teams that took part in the game. The two teams were the Jindal Panther and Sona Polo who got connected to the present guest to win and leave the ground with victory. The charm and glory of the event was marvelous that Hvr proved to be a perfect host, who began the event with the exhibition match which continued with crazy in the hearts and smiles on the face like never to forget Polo event.



The list of guests was MP Jyotiraditya Madhavroa Scindia, Cricket Commentator Gautam Bhimani, Designer Pawan Sachdev, Designer Reynu Tandon, Dr. Pravej Ali Ahmed and the first to mention the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferugson who loved the game and visited India to enjoy and appreciate the skills of the teams. Above all Harshvardhan Reddy, a stunning and dashing personality with Princess at the event, let people appreciate over his warm welcome and respect towards the game of the Royal family.



All the events that took place lack the appearance and presence of that like the Baroda Cup 2015 and to say in simple words the beginning to the end of the match was something extraordinary event of the year with popular images and the winning team as well. It was such a sweet get-together in other words a reunion, which Harshvardhan hvr proved with his excellent hosting skills to be a grand success.



After the game and the announcement of the winning team which was of Naveen Jindal that score 8-5, it was such an exciting moment that the players left the ground to present their joy and excitement, as the moment of craziness and high spirits. Really, Polo is the best outdoor sport to play and even watch which is followed by those who are deeply connected to it.



Harsha Vardhan Reddy Hyderabad popularly known as Harsh Vardhan in personal life is the chairman of the Aura Group. Aura has made a global mark for itself as being the largest educational group worldwide.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on January 7, 2016
Last Updated on January 7, 2016
Tags: Harsha Vardhan Reddy, Harsha Vardhan