Fighting because I can

Fighting because I can

A Chapter by Haru Shimo
"

Ahhh why do you always have to punch me?!

"
Stepping into a musky smelling room all eyes peered onto me as I stepped into view. In the slightly dimmed area I could see signs of old and recent blood dripped along the concrete floor. The smell of sweat and iron tickled my nose forcing me to rub it with the back of my hand. The stares started to become more intense as I moved closer under the only light on the floor.

I could hear the slight grumbles of some of the men I was now surrounded by. A smile crossed over my face as I heard the faint whispers of them questioning what a female of my appearance was doing in a place like that. I couldn't hold back the chuckle that lingered within my throat as I let it out their eyebrows slanted in anger.

"What are you boys tempted by my presence or threatened?" I taunted a twisted smile along my face as I tilted it a slight shadow casted over my features.

A man behind me snorted loudly at my remark. "Why would any of us be threatened by a female of your size?"

"Oh." I turned my head in his direction over my shoulder. Blinking I questioned, "so it's just the size that counts?" My tone flat as I stared blankly at him.

"Females are infer to us males. Right men?" They all responded to his remark with 'yea' and shouting of all kinds. A sigh fell from my lips as my head lowered.

"I can show you what a female like me can do to ignorant men like you." My voice low and eerie as I spoke. The crowd of men all laughed around me. It stirred something within me, a burning flame as a smirk crossed my lips. "Would you like me to show you?" I lifted my head abit my gaze dangerous to all who stared back as if I was challenging them.

Someone chuckled in the crowd as they walked through the people who moved aside to make way for him to pass as he stepped before me he spoke, "I'll see what you got little girl."

I looked up at him observing. Tattooed from neck to toe, shaved head, and a tank top on to expose his arms so he seemed intimidating to others. A sigh escaped my lips like before as I rubbed the back of my neck. "I guess you will have to do." I said sounding abit disappointed in who came forth.

"Tsk! Strong words for a women." He snapped. It seems I hit a nerve of some sort. Wonderful.

"Are we going to do this or are you just going to keep downing me about my gender?" I said straightening myself up abit sliding my hands into my pockets.

He grumbled at me before taking quick steps towards me and swinging his giant fist forward towards my face. In a split second of the punch my knees bent and I was under his extended arm. Within an instant I pushed my body upward slamming my head straight into his elbow snapping it. His arm twisted abit as he snatched his arm back to him. Yelping in pain.

Sighing again I watched as he held his arm close to him. It looked as if he was about on the brink of tears. Did it truly hurt that badly? I thought to myself. The screaming he was doing ringed in my head and I could no longer take it. Pressing my feet against the ground I lifted myself into the air and swiftly spun my body around landing a kick into the side of his face. The impact caused his body to lift off the ground and land a few inches away from where he had been standing before. Gasps echoed through the room. "That should shut him up for awhile." I said turning back to the crowd of shocked men, it brought a smile to my face as I asked, "any one else?"

"Me." A voice called out from behind the others they all parted at once. Hm must be someone important. As soon as there was an opening between me and him he began to walk towards me. Slightly tall, tattooed as well less than the last one, short black hair that was shaved on the sides, and a scar across his eye. Seeing this I rolled my own eyes classic bad guy look.

"So what are you trying to do, star in a movie or pretend you belong on the streets?" I taunted but truly I was curious on it. Probably just some troubled boy that saw it was necessary to appear as a trouble maker rebel. Hate those people.

"You sure do have a mouth on ya." He said not sounding abit phased by my comment earlier.

"What can I say brought up to be this way." I said shrugging my shoulders tilting my head to the side abit. "So next up we have.." I paused looking at him chin resting slightly on my arm that extended towards him. "Oh sorry didn't catch your name."


© 2017 Haru Shimo


The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on January 26, 2017
Last Updated on January 26, 2017


Author

Haru Shimo
Haru Shimo

About
I'm mainly just going to speak about what I write about instead of explaining myself. I write stories I like to call remixes that others would call fan fiction. Along side that I like to write mainly .. more..

Writing
The beginning The beginning

A Chapter by Haru Shimo