Escape

Escape

A Story by Paisley

I find myself becoming more obsessed with books and poems; I am reading often because it allows me to escape a world I wish to not be apart of. How can it be one wants to live a beautiful life but not in this unpleasant generation? Yearning to be alone in my room, but hating the feeling of loneliness while I am in public. The eyes of many are so quick to judge you. Anxiety builds up as my confidence goes down while I allow the public to hold me in their hands as they give me their glares. However they do not know my pain, they have not seen or heard the things I have.

I will find myself judging others as I see them in public. Hypocrisy is a trait which I despise. It is who I do not wish to be. 

I change myself to become a better person every day, because maybe if I change, the world will change. 

I find my theories to be wrong. 

I will keep finding my theories to be wrong until I am alone and can be alone in my own little world. 

But it is in my nature to hate loneliness but love to be alone. 

I can change that with the help of paper pages that can turn on my command and an imagination which allows one to escape their confusion of this world; the confusion which dances around in my mind non-stop. 

© 2015 Paisley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can relate to this on so many levels! And i agree, writing is the only thing that helps. I like how easily you can describe your feelings. Make that to use in some deep character of a story.


Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Paisley

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much. I appreciate it very much.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 12, 2015
Last Updated on February 12, 2015
Tags: books, myself, alone, confusion, escape

Author

Paisley
Paisley

Writing
Someone Someone

A Story by Paisley