Someone

Someone

A Story by Paisley

Date someone who makes you smile when you’re mad at them. Someone who when you get mad at, all you can think about is how much you love them. Date someone who is always there for you, emotionally and physically because they understand your crazy issues you may have. Someone who never forgets to remind you you’re beautiful. Who tells you how perfect you are even when you feel at your worst. Date someone who makes you fall in love with their smile and makes your heart race to the speed of light when you hear their voice over the phone. Date someone you’re afraid to lose, because it shows your own emotions. Date someone who gives you not just a Saturday night out, but a Friday night in and a Sunday morning breakfast followed by a day of relaxing. Date someone who puts their life on hold because they want yours to keep succeeding. Date someone who makes you annoyed.. because no relationship is perfect and emotions are healthy. Date someone who wants to adventure out into the world with you. Who can tell you a secret just to make you feel like your secrets are normal. Date someone who will cover for you because they cannot see you get hurt. Date someone who listens, someone who cares, someone who has light in their eyes when they talk about something they’re passionate about. Date someone who can sit there and eat all night with. Date someone who never would harm you. Date someone you know will lead things to the next step. Date someone you wait for. Because the wait is worth the outcome. Date someone you can’t live without. Because life is too short to date just to waste time.

© 2015 Paisley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

812 Views
Added on February 12, 2015
Last Updated on February 12, 2015
Tags: love, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, happiness, life

Author

Paisley
Paisley

Writing
Escape Escape

A Story by Paisley