Chapter 1: The hatching

Chapter 1: The hatching

A Chapter by Jester

  Dragons are not dragons. Well, they are, but I mean that's not all they are. They are so much more. They  have feelings also. Reader, I doubt you have any idea how fascinating dragons really are. Well, this story is about a dragon that lives in a mountain nest.  There are so many places for dragons to have nests that I probably would not be able to name them all. Oh look! There she is now! That's Daisy, A mother-to-be. She has two pearly white eggs in her nest. Instead of me explaining every detail, why don't I just put you in Daisy's perspective.

  When will these eggs ever hatch? Daisy wondered. It's not very fair that I must fly around all day preparing for the babies that will never come. Daisy sat thinking hard about how she wanted her precious babies to look. Maybe one should be pink. Or purple. And another green! No, that would look too...plain. Oh I know! Red! Were the thoughts running through her head. Suddenly Daisy heard a crack. "What in heavens name?"she said as she turned around to see what was going on.

  The once pearly white eggs were now little dragon beaks. "Oh My!" Daisy squeled as a beautiful little baby dragon as pink as a sunset rose from the shel of the egg. The next baby was just as glorious. This one though, was red as flames of glory. And from that moment on, Daisy just knew her life would get harder. Better, but harder. And as for Daisy? Well, she loved a challenge.



© 2011 Jester


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Jester
Let me know what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Max
I like the way it's started and It's definitely interesting.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 14, 2011
Last Updated on June 14, 2011


Author

Jester
Jester

Thatoneplace, MO



About
I'm an odd person, to sum everything up. more..

Writing
Child... Child...

A Poem by Jester


Despair Despair

A Poem by Jester