Chapter 2: Ten Years Later

Chapter 2: Ten Years Later

A Chapter by Jester

  "I need to go hunting for some deer meat for tonight," Daisy said to her young. "Would my babies like to come?" "Moooom! We aren't babies anymore!" Said a a pretty young dragon named Ellie. Ellie is a sunset pink color. " Yeah mom! Not babies anymore!" Agreed another young dragon the color of flames of glory, named Flame. "Sorry, sorry! I keep forgeting! But remember, you will always be my babies." "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, I don't want to come this time so that we can kinda just hang out and chill. Don't you agree Flame?" Said Ellie. "Definately. I LOVE hunting, but I might wanna do something less serious before I move on to hunting for the family. I could hunt some birds." Flame agreed. "Ok then, I will be back soon with our meal. Try not to wander too far away from out nest." Daisy said pleasantly. Dasiy took off with one swift flap of her wings. "Hey Flame," Ellie asked. " Do you want to go down to Shining Lake? You know it's my favorite place to swim. Plus there are lots of birds there. What do you say?" Flame did not have a hard time thinking when it came to where to hunt. He knew that his favorite place to hunt was Shining Lake right off the bat. "Totally. You knew I would say yes." Flame said. Ellie nodded. Shining Lake was the go-to place for rest an relaxation. Of course there was a lake that glimmered like glitter, but also the best spots to just lay down and take a nap. "Ok, let's go!" Ellie said happily. Flame and Ellie flew side-by-side until they got to the lake. It was traditional for dragons not to speak if flying. If they had spoken, they might scare humans off! When they got to Shining Lake Ellie headed straight for the water. Ellie is the type of dragon that loves water. Flame is the type that loves hunting (obviously). While Flame went off to hunt, Ellie thought to herself, How much better can my life get? And  in that very second, Ellie promised herslf that no matter what challenge life threw at her, she would not quit.



© 2011 Jester


Author's Note

Jester
ignore bad grammar but tell me if you see any errors..



My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on June 16, 2011
Last Updated on June 16, 2011


Author

Jester
Jester

Thatoneplace, MO



About
I'm an odd person, to sum everything up. more..

Writing
Child... Child...

A Poem by Jester


Despair Despair

A Poem by Jester