Chapter 3: The Queen’s visit

Chapter 3: The Queen’s visit

A Chapter by Literally Words

Chapter 3: The Queen’s visit


Solarist has treated Ruby so well, so Ruby wanted to do the same thing to Solarist.

“I want to visit the village,” Ruby ordered. So there was a royal carriage set up and ready for Ruby to ride to the village. The coach started to steer the horses the direction of the village and they were of. When Ruby arrived at the village she saw there were houses made out of stable resources, and that everyone seemed happy. This seemed very different.

“Is there a part of the village you’re not telling me about,” Ruby glared at the coach.

“There is another part of this village your majesty, but you wouldn’t want to go there,” The coach said.

“I WANT to go there,” Ruby insisted slowly, the coach nodded and then started to ride off to the other section of the village.


As they arrived the village was much poorer, houses made out of rocks, and roofs made out straw. Ruby got out of the carriage and walked around. A little girl ran up to her with the brightest smile. “Why are you so happy? Look at your village, it’s in such bad shape,” Ruby asked kindly.

“It’s my birthday today!” she squealed, holding up a loaf of bread with jam smeared on it, “So I got jam on my bread!” She jumped happily “Oh, your dress is beautiful,” The little girl seemed to have stopped in her tracks, and just stared at Ruby.

“Why thank you, might I ask who you are, and how old you are turning?” Ruby said.

“I’m Feather Corlita Rean, and I’m turning six today,” Feather exclaimed. Ruby smiled at her.

“Where is your family?” Ruby asked.

“My brother is there,” Feather said pointing to a boy who looked 13 that was hiding behind a rock. The boy quickly came up to Ruby and bowed.

“Y-your highness,” He stammered. He then held onto Feather by her shoulder.

“Would you like to come with me to my palace, my home in Solarist,” Ruby suggested. The boy was shocked.

“But your majesty,” The coach driver interrupted.

“Don’t worry, it’s my birthday gift for Feather,” Ruby smiled at the little girl. They reached the palace and Ruby told the maids and servants to treat their guests well, and wait till she comes back.



© 2017 Literally Words


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on March 7, 2017
Last Updated on March 7, 2017


Author

Literally Words
Literally Words

Auckland, New Zealand



About
Just a bunch of random stories that just pop up in my mind more..

Writing