Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Halkhend

Prolouge

   Just by looking at us you wouldn't be able any other normal teenagers in the world. But we are different, we have a gift, we are the shapeshifters. We are the same but so different. I am Hender a golden lion. My best freind is Jayden she is a tall girl with long black hair and pale skin she changes into a white tiger with jet black stripes so dark they look blue in the sunlight. Kaylee another one of my freinds is sort with medium brown hair and pretty gold eyes her skin was on the tan side but not to dark. She changes into a bright golden eagle with golden eyes, four inch talons, and an amazing 11 foot wing span. 

     We all have a twin who have a telepathic bond with us. My twin, Hayden, looks exactly like me except he has black hair and dark brown eyes and perfect contrast with my blonde hair and blue eyes. Jadyn's twin, James, looks like a taller guy version of her except he has brown hair and light brown eyes opposed to her black hair and almost blackish eyes. Kaylee's twin, Kylie, looks exactly like Kaylee with the exception of Kaylee's eagle gold eyes and Kylie's blue eyes.

     Our twins can tell when we're angry thanks to our bond, and they can knock us backwards with one thought. They are the reason we're not caught; the reason no one knows we exist. Kylie and Kaylee fight more than most twins, but they would take bullets for each other. Jadyn and James are the loudest and the funniest ones in our group. Hayden and I have the strongest telepathic bond, and he always tries to act like the older twin. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the older twin gets the ability to shapeshift.

Hopefully Jadyn and Kaylee will help me tell this story because it's not just mine.



© 2010 Halkhend


Author's Note

Halkhend
Please comment; honest opinions. it'd really help me out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was good. I like it. Really good detail and information. I saw everything. Really good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well, this was a very imformative and descriptive chapter. I like the idea, sound intriguing. Maybe I can suggest a title when I get done with what you have wrote so far. Nice idea! Going on to read.

Posted 13 Years Ago


me 2 im proud of u jen!!! :p

Posted 14 Years Ago


haha, i typed this. i was sooooo proud! ^_^

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 7, 2010
Last Updated on April 7, 2010


Author

Halkhend
Halkhend

AR



About
Attempting to live life joyfully, mostly succeeding. more..

Writing
Greek life Greek life

A Story by Halkhend


feeling feeling

A Poem by Halkhend



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Different Different

A Chapter by WriterSki7