ch 1

ch 1

A Chapter by Halkhend

"Hayden, hurry up!" Geez, i thought, if he takes any longer i'll leave his sorry tail behind! I here Hayden stomping down the stairs. "Chill Hender we won't be late" Hayden says being his usual calm self not even thinking about the fact that I have a 'club' meeting before school.

He finally made it down the stairs as I sighed with frustration "lets go sweet pea we don't have forver and a day!" I yelled while shoveing him out the door. All of a sudden he stops, shoveing his heels in the ground "wait" he says. "What!" I spat, getting angrier by the second. "I'm hungry" he says innocently. I ran into the kitchen and quickly grabbed a pop-tart nearly shoveig it into his mouth on my way out the door. We both got into my car (his was low on gas). We both have 2010 lotuses,  mine is blue with tan leather interior and his is all black.

I love this car, I thought as I drove at illleagle speeds to get to the school. I ended up making it to the school at 6:10. Ten minuets late, yaaay, the others were going to love me for this. "Geez Hen whats up withthe lateness?" James asked when I walked through the door. I snorted and pointed with my thumb over my sholder to Hayden. "Don't look at me, look at Mr. I-need-to-take-an-hour-to-get-dressed over here is the problem, nag him" I reply. Hayden, not feeling the least bit offended by my comment just shrugged and said "it takes time to look this good". That comment sent everyone in the room into a fit of laughter.

I walked over to Kaylee and sat down beside her "do you know where Jadyn is?" I asked her. As if on cue as soon as Kaylee opened he mouth to awnser Jadyn ran in bairly mssing the door. "Guess what guys!" we all looked up at her and said "what?" in unison. She laughed but didn't say anything for a while. "Come on already!" Kaylee yells showing of her amazing waiting skills.

"I have a new freind!" she says exictedly. "Oh no" I mumbled under my breath. "Please don't tell me it's another frog from biology" James says without the joking tone he normaly has. " No, its a real person!" Jayden says as if she had never don it (which she had.... Twice). " Look, there she is. Yo Miku!" What kind of name is Miku? I think to myself. "Miku this is the guys" she introduces us. Do I look like a guy? Miku looks around shyly. "Hi guys". Well apperently I do.. Mudcrunkies. I wached as Miku made her way to the seat by the window. For some reason I was totally ticked of that James watched her walk the entire way back to her seat"

"Why do you wnt a 'normal' freind?" I asked Jadyn when Miku was out of ear shot. Jadyn sighs " shes not 'normal' whatever that is. Shes just like us!"she says happily. (Yes, she dosen't know what normal is). " How do you know?" Kaylee asked skepticly.      " Becouse Miss. question-everthing-I-say-or-do I saw her changing in the woods beside the school. "Ohhhh, Hayden and James say in unison.

It was right then that Mr. Myers walked into the classroom. "Not that way reatards!" Jadyn whisper snaps at themMiku and Kaylee laughed not knowing what it is like to have a brother. Miku had to go to a different class so she split when the first bell rang. Kaylee turned to Jadyn "what does she turn into?" Jayden opened her mouth to awnser but Mr. Myers walked in right then "quiet down ladies" he says . "Haha" Jadyn says "Shutup" Kylie says being a suck up to the teacher. Hayden half turned in his seat to look at us " shhhhh, pay attion." Good greif, hes such an old man. "Fine" Jadyn says annoyed.

"She turns into a fox" Jadyn says when Mr. Myers goes into his office. "A foxy lady" James says wiggiling his eyebrows. I get a red flash in my vision as he says that but, but still my eyes roll when my equally stupid brother fights back a laugh. "What about her twin?" I ask seriously. " I don't know who she is or what she looks like" Jadyn replies. James smiles "if shes half as hot as Miku i'd love to meet her" he says. I glare at James "what?" he asked. "Shes not hot!" I say as loudly as possible. Hayden qrinned at me sencing my anger and another feelg tat I couldn't place but he apperently did. James threw his hands in the air " chill, don't get your panties in a wad". Hayden smiled "what panties?". My face cought fire as he finished " you know Hen just does it in the nearest closet, she doesen't have time to take everthing of". My face had to have looked like a tomato.

The bell rang and everyone was still laughing at me. Hayden was cought mid-laugh when I pulled him aside by his arm. "Laugh all you want there is tons of stuf I bet Kaylee would love to hear". That got him, he shut up immediatly.



© 2010 Halkhend


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thank you I have a really hard time keeping up with exactaly what im typing and being that I only type before I go to sleep its probly bad

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ha! This was quiet a hilarious chapter. I love the characters so far, they seem to bond very well with eachother and there is tons of joking and sarcasm. It's a great feeling you have mixed up here. One thing though, your format is quiet difficult when trying to follow a long with the dialogue of each individual character. Try enter and indenting before another person speaks. This way you won't confuse your reader to the point of driving them from the story.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I LOVED it!! Okay, maybe i loved the Kaylee character the most. lol. and if anybody reading this doesnt get it, Its an inside joke.

heehee,
Knp aka the best shapeshiften kaylee that ever lived!!!


Posted 13 Years Ago


haha thanks :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


:D There was no sappy part in that. Congradulations I am truely a comic genious, haha.

Posted 14 Years Ago


pretty good :) made me laugh a lil. [in a good way] keep it up. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 9, 2010
Last Updated on June 16, 2010


Author

Halkhend
Halkhend

AR



About
Attempting to live life joyfully, mostly succeeding. more..

Writing
Greek life Greek life

A Story by Halkhend


feeling feeling

A Poem by Halkhend



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Different Different

A Chapter by WriterSki7