Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
An Unforgettable Lesson

An Unforgettable Lesson

A Chapter by Honey21

Ok, new chapter, new adventure. Tell me what you think? Do you prefer to read it PG 13 or shall I just make it R rated? Leave comments, I would love to get your feedbacks 

___________________________________________

POV Roxanne 

I just stood there, unable to move a muscle. It took me a while to process his words, he was taking me to his bedroom! He stood there by the door, waiting impatiently for me to move, his ruthless face showing no sign of mercy.  

" come on princess, we do not have all day." He called. 

I was torn between the last shreds of my pride and fear of loosing my innocence. I looked at Farhad with pleading eyes hoping he could mediate but Alexander's tone and his expression left no room for any sort of meddling.

I took two short steps towards him and tried to speak. My lips were trembling trying to form proper words but my mind could not find the right ones. Alexander's eyes never left me, watching my every move in amazement. When he saw me not moving, he came closer, grabbed my arm and dragged me out. The pain from his hard grip spread in my arm and I gasped.

" My lord, please forgive my audacity, but I beg of you to forgive princess for what she has done. She has been under alot of pressure and she..." Farhad tried one last time to save me.

Alexander stood and cut through his words: 

" Farhad, as much respect as I have for you, remember this warning. If I ever see you touch her, I will cut your fingers one by one. Understood?" 

His icy tone was terrifying and hallow. The seas of his eyes were surrounded by red veins, making him look devilish. Farhad stepped back.

I was dragged once again behind him until we reached the dungeon door. In a short moment he stopped to unlock the door, my mind raced in order to show some kind of reaction, anything to stop him! I kneeled quickly and took his black cloak in my fists and brought it up to my lips and started talking with my head down before my pride could stop me. 

" Please my lord, have mercy on me. I am sorry for what I did and I swear from now on, I will be an obedient servant to you." 

Silence. I waited a few moments and when I saw no reaction, slowly lifted my gaze. He was standing there with a smirk on his lips. Our eyes met as he took my hand and helped me up, then lifted my chin slightly. I tried avoiding his fiery eyes but those magnetic seas drew me in. His thumb gently stroked my bruised cheek, when he quietly whispered: 

" Obedience starts now" then with no other word, he roughly took my hand and pushed me outside. 

Two eunuchs were waiting outside and bowed. One of them rushed and handed me one of my veils. I took it gladly and wore it immediately. 

" Take the princess to her room so she can clean up and eat. Bring her to my room in an hour." He said, and then turned and left without a second glance.

Confused and scared, I was accompanied to my room. When I walked inside, the door was locked and I was left by myself. For the first time in my life, I was scared of my room. I looked around, there were blood stains on the floor and bed sheets but worse than that, the bloody pin was left there on the floor. No one had been cleaning my room, or maybe this was a part of his torture.

I sat on a chair, trying to concentrate. Escaping was not an option, so I needed to trick my way out of his command. I could pretend I was sick, I was already weak and nauseous and had not eaten for a day that I stayed in dungeon so it was a believable excuse. However something told me that he would not be that easy to get ride of. There was a sparkle in his eye that told me he had changed, he was not the power thirsty man that somehow wanted to impress me from the first day we met.

I was not stupid, I knew he had done lots of things just to show off. Alexander was famous for his cruelty, legends had it that in all his conquests there were bloodsheds, rapes and plunders and he was right there in the middle of his men when they had done those things. No one was safe, and it was a hundred times worse for nobles and courtiers. He had given two queens to his lowest subordinates to humiliate the idea of nobility in general. Some said that this was because he was not a noble himself but a son of a farmer.

Our country had a different story, he respected people's freedom and properties and did not let his men violate women's honours. He accommodated the harem girls in the castle and although he was letting his men to take their picks from them, he never used force and the girls were given a choice. And the whole trial scene waiting for my brother, from a man who did not believe in any parts of a civil society, was another sign that he was doing these for a greater reason.

I knew he could have had me the first day he arrived, he also did not have a reason to marry me, he could have just taken me as a slave or a concubine, but I had been respected since the first moment I was captured which did not make sense. That is why I thought he had been trying to impress me and unfortunately, he was done! I saw it in his eyes, there was going to be no mercy from now on.

There was a knock on the door and my thoughts were interrupted. A servant walked in, carrying a tray of food, and bowed. She left the tray on the side table and before I could say anything or ask her about blood stains in my room, left. I was furious now, it was definitely him who had thought of teaching me a lesson by ordering the servants to ignore me.

The smell of warm bread paralysed my ability to think. I had to eat otherwise not only I could not challenge Alexander physically, but also my mind could not be much of a help in critical moments. Before I put a small piece of bread in my mouth, there was another knock and someone whispered my name.

" Princess, are you alright?" It was Farhad. 

I rushed to the door. 

" I am fine but he wants me in his room, what should I do?" I asked in a quite voice. 

" Do not worry princess, I will think of something to help, meanwhile, do not make him angry. Ok?" 

Before I could answer he left. I was going to say that I did not care if he got angry, I would have never let him touch me.

I sighed and returned to the tray. It was time to get ready.

POV Alexander

I leaned back on the pillow. The pain was spreading when I moved my arm. A healer had been in to see and attend the wound which was small but deep, and he said that I was going to recover soon. Still, the pain was unbearable sometimes.

I still could not believe that she had attempted to kill me. Never in my life had I been so careless. She tricked me into thinking that she had accepted me, all the while planning to tear my body apart! And I thought she was so simple and innocent! How naive had I been.

The strange thing was that I could not understand myself, if any one else had committed the crime she had, I would have had them executed in a blink. I remembered her wide violet eyes after plunging the dagger, the fear and confusion in them made her look like a lost little girl. Her ruby lips ,parted and trembling, just did not allow me to react to her action the right way. I even felt bad about slapping her the moment I saw her delicate skin, bruised and scarred. She was my most prized possession, I should not have done anything to harm her.

Still, I had to teach her a lesson, I could see she still needed to be tamed and I had done everything the noble way so far. I was tired of it. From then, I decided to go back to my real character, if she was not responsive to my gentle side, maybe she could learn to love the beast. Let her cry and scream and shout, she will learn to respect and love me.

At that point, I did not even know my own feelings for her. I had never loved before and did not know how it felt, but I knew she was different. My mind was with her all day, and at night she was right there in my dreams. Never in my life I had been obsessed over a girl, anyone I wanted, would have been in my bed by night. This obsession with Roxanne was effecting my other abilities and there was only one way to deal with it. I had to have her to take this out of my system.

Not only that, it would make her more obedient. She did not want to marry me, she made that clear by stabbing me, so still she had hopes of getting away some how. By taking her, she would loose that hope and would accept her fate. I would still make her my wife, she should bear my sons and be my queen, and hopefully everything would go according to my plans.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts, a servant entered and bowed, asking permission for Princess Roxanne to enter. My lips curved in a smile of satisfaction. I nodded my head and pulled my back up on the bed. The door opened and she came in, filling the air with smell of honey and lavender. I felt myself aroused immediately.

She made a curtesy right by the door and stopped. Her lovely figure was hidden in layers of a blue dress that was mostly suitable for special occasions. It had a low neck, showing her beautiful shoulders generously with a tight fit around her round breasts, and then became loose with layers in different shades of blue up to her ankles. She had her head down, avoiding my eager eyes that were scanning all the curves of her body shamelessly.

Her veil was also deep blue covering her face. I needed to see her eyes.

" Come closer princess." 

She shook at my words, hesitating. But then gaited slowly towards the bed. 

" Good of you to come princess, as you can see I have to lay in the bed to rest as the healers told me, they said my wound is small but really deep, it is like the one who attempted to kill me really hated me because she has used all her force in her stab." I said with a smile.

She struggled with words. 

" My Lord, what I did was unforgivable, but.." 

" Could you take your veil off princess? I do not feel comfortable talking like this."

She slowly took the veil off. My excitement increased at the sight of her angelic face.

" you see, this is much better. Now, do not worry yourself, your action was unforgivable but I have forgiven you."

She looked at me in confusion. 

" I thank you my lord, your generosity..." 

" Come closer princess, I want you to do something for me."

Her eyes widened in fear, as she watched me gently sat up.  

" Do not be scared Roxanne, I am not going to hurt you."

She walked to the bed cautiously, all the way her eyes pleading me not to do something evil.

" Help me take my overgarment off please, as you see my right arm does not function very well as the result of my injury, so I need your assistance."

Her rosy cheeks turned a delightful red. 

" My lord, if you want, I can call servants to assist you, but I am afraid..." 

I cut her sharply. 

" I do not need servants Roxanne, do as I said. I have mercifully forgiven you but it does not mean you are off easily."

No, she was not off that easy, I had not even started yet. Tears attacked her violet marbles. I did not care.

" Now help me undress, Princess, or I will be really angry and believe me, you do not want me angry."

She caught my drift from my tone, I was dead serious. Her wobbly knees brought her shivering body closer until she reached the bed. A smile of satisfaction sat on my lips. She did not look at my face, just bent over to take my loose white tonic off, careful not to make the slightest contact with my skin. The cloth was light and loose, I had worn it yesterday after I was brought back to my room and my wound was attended to by a healer. She quickly pulled it off my body, hurting my injured shoulder a little and again without looking at my face, withdrew her steps.

" Thank you. Now you are going to change my wound dressing. You have done it before, have not you? I know that nobles teach their women some simple steps in healing to help in the matter of wars, so you must know how to to this. After all it is your injury."

Her face colour that was more red at the embarrassment of undressing me, turned pale. She was trying to avoid looking at my naked bust and my face, so she kept her head down as she tried to plea one more time.

" My Lord, I honestly do not know how to mix the remedy and change the dressing...." 

" That is ok princess, the healer brought the remedy a while ago, it is ready but I told him I will have someone else to apply it for me."

She brought her gaze up to my eyes, hopelessness and disappointment filled those beautiful worlds. I was not going to fall for that too, no matter how much she pleaded and begged.

POVRoxanne 

I prayed and prayed in my mind to die right then and there but they were not answered. This savage man was about to do evil things to me and there was no one who could save me. He was playing cat and mouse, enjoying and taking his time by being arrogant and sarcastic, knowing this victim is not going anywhere and has no one to rescue her.

He was sitting there half naked, waiting for me to change his wound dressing. A white cloth was covering his right shoulder and was fasten in his back. There was a blood stain on the cloth, showing he had been bleeding a little since the dressing.

There was a container on a table with a mixture of honey, lint and animal grease. The smell of it was terrible but I knew it was the best cure for wounds. Alexander was right, I had been learning simple procedures of healing in the hope of using them on injured soldiers but of course in the time of war, my brother never let me join other women in helping healers, I had to stay in my room in order to be safe.

I told myself that this was going to be over soon, maybe he was only going to teach me a lesson by showing me what I had done. But deep down I knew this was just a beginning to his "torture", and certainly he was planning to do something I dreaded.

Compelled and with no other choice, I took the container and went to the bed. He leant back on the pillow waiting with a smirking face. I opened the cloth nod on his back and took it off, not being able to avoid touching him or scanning his muscular bust. I had seen naked men before, in our ceremonial competitions, contestants would show off their muscles to intimidate others but never had I touched one before. His chest had few blond hairs and four distinguished scars that were the reminders of fatal injuries. One of them on his left shoulder looked more red and fresh than others so I guessed it was a souvenir from his battle with Darius. He stayed still as I washed a cloth in a basinet and bent over him to clean the wound from dried blood and left over remedy. The wound from my pin was small but I could see that it was deep.

A bunch of my hair escaped my hair lace and fell on his face as I bent over. I usually had to wear pins on my hair but I thought considering the experience he had, I should not do it. I hurriedly took the bunch of hair to put them back in the lace when he took my hand. I was already shivering in fear and when he grabbed my palm I nearly screamed. He let go immediately but took the bunch of hair and inhaled its scent.

A wave of hotness rushed to my face but he did not seem aware. He kept the hair in his hand and played with strands. I tried to remain cool, cleaned the wound and applied the new paste. I was really uncomfortable to be this close to this man, a mixture of his warmth, his smell and his breath filled my head and played with my senses. Every fibre of my body was conscious of his piercing eyes, glued to my face. I rushed to finish so I could get as far away from him as possible.

I took a clean cloth and wrapped it around his shoulder. My eyes were hovering on his scars, scanning red flesh that was healed but marked forever. He was still playing with my long hair when I turned to get away from him. Again, he took my hand. 

" Go ahead, touch them. I could see your desire and curiosity." 

I struggled to take my hand out of his. 

" You are wrong, I do not.." 

He did not care. His eyes were close as he guided my hand slowly on his skin, caressing the scars with my finger tips. I was visibly shaking as he whispered under his breath. 

" I got this one when I was only 14, my first battle. They said I had zero chance of survival, but they were wrong." My fingers touched the flesh on his belly. 

" This one was from my battle with king of Eilam, their swords are usually poisonous so even though the wound was not deep, the poison was running in my veins for days. It was a miracle that I survived." 

He moved my hand to his left shoulder. 

" You see Roxanne, I have been injured by you twice. This wound was caused by your brother. when I saw you up the cliff and got distracted, he attacked me." 

Once again, I tried to take my hand out. He opened his eyes, annoyed and angry. In a sudden move, he pulled my hand hard, I lost my balance and my body fell on the bed right beside him. He growled: 

" Never try to get away from me, you hear? You can not get far I assure you." 

He lifted himself up a little, still holding my hand tightly in his. I was paralysed in fear, my body stiff and rigid as he bent over on my face. Now his face was only an inch away from mine, his breath playing on my skin. I shut my eyes and waited for what he was about to do, but he did nothing. I could still feel his warm breathe though, so I knew he was there. Then he huskily whispered in my ear. 

" Relax princess, do not worry. Look at me, I am not going to dishonour you now, not now, not unless you give me another reason to do so. Consider this a warning. If you so much as disobey me even once, I will not control myself anymore."

I quietly sobbed as he buried his face in my neck. He might have not wanted to dishonour me, but he was certainly not done. Now his warm breath was travelling on my neck as he drew closer to feel the skin with his lips.  

There was a loud knock on the door. We both jumped at the sound. A man called Alexander. 

" My Lord, I am so sorry to bother you but your presence is needed immediately." 

Alexander looked extremely annoyed. 

" What is it Cleon? I told you not to disturb me and handle everything yourself...." 

" I am sorry my Lord, I assure you if it was not an emergency, I would not have come here." 

I was praying and thanking the Gods. Had Farhad done something to save me? What had happened that Alexander's presence was required? Alexander jumped over my body to get out of bed. I drew a breath and slowly opened my eyes. My happiness did not remain hidden from his eyes. He called out loud. 

" Wait, I am coming." And then whispered 

"But not until I am done with you." 

Before I could react he bent over me and planted a passionate kiss on my neck. I was caught off guard so I could not struggle or fight. A sensation ran through my veins as he sucked hard on the skin and nibbled on the flesh gently with his teeth. I groaned quietly as he withdrew, caressing my face with his thumbs. He looked at the place he had just kissed and smiled in satisfaction. 

" I left a red mark on your neck, pity that it would soon fade. I wish I could make it permanent to show everyone you are only mine. Do not move from this room, I will come back soon and maybe I could mark you deeper this time."

He turned , grabbed his tonic and left the room. I layed there on the bed torn with contradictory feelings. I was disgusted with myself for letting him do this to me without fighting and for sinfully enjoying his demanding mouth on my flesh. I was also terrified of what he would do when he returned to this room, what if he did not keep his words and dishonoured me?

A knock on the door terrified me to death. 

" Princess, are you in there?" 

I sighed in relief. 

" My dear Farhad, yes, I am here. What did you do? How could you..." 

Before I could finish, he pushed a note under the door and then I heard his footsteps running away. I took the paper immediately and read it. 

" My dear Roxanne, your brother wants to see you immediately. He said it is urgent that you meet him now. Behind the big vase in his room, there is a small chest with gold coins inside. Take it and bribe the servants and guards to get to dungeon, that is actually how I move easily in the castle. Do not worry Alexander will probably be busy for a while, so you have time. Take care."

I rushed to the vase and looked behind it. It was a surprise that barbarians had not found that chest. Then suddenly Alexander's voice echoed in my mind. 

" I will not dishonour you, not this time, not unless you disobeyed me..." 

He had ordered me to stay in the room, what if he had found out that I left? What if I got caught? 

I was torn between my brother's request and my fear of Alexander. In the end, my brother's love won. I went to the door and called a servant, praying and hoping that Alexander did not find out. I was so wrong.



© 2012 Honey21


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like this story, you tell it well.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 1, 2012
Last Updated on October 1, 2012


Author

Honey21
Honey21

United Kingdom



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Honey21


chapter one chapter one

A Chapter by Honey21