Demon

Demon

A Chapter by Honey21

Hello lovely people, sorry for the late update, but it was my birthday and I was kind of busy, hanging out with friends and families, but now I am updating two chapters, It is really important that you read the announcement in the end. the first chapter is short, and the reason I will reveal at the end of chapter. again, please vote if you enjoyed it and tell me what you think.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV Roxanne
I felt a chill down my spine as he flashed his teeth In a wicked smile.His dark features seemed terrifying under the effect of torch he held so close to his face. I hated this man, but on some level I was pleased, he was now one of Alexander's knights after all, and I had been saved. But what were we doing here, in this abandoned house? Was Alexander here as well?
"Where is the king? Is he here?" I asked intensively, only to be met by his sudden laugh:
"The king? You mean that barbaric fool? I am disappointed in you princess, how can you name that man, the king?"
Stunned and confused, I looked at him. He stopped laughing but a smirk stuck on his lips.
"My dear, so sorry to take away your hope, but I no longer serve who you called the king, he terminated my service by sending me to my death."
He paused and weighed my reaction, making sure I was unaware of what he was talking about.
"You see, Alexander sent me to Ravi as his messenger, telling me that I was carrying his letter of peace offering, while his letter was full of insults and threats. Of course, at first I naively believed what he had said, but just a few miles out of the town it just clicked in my mind that why would he send me for this vital mission and not one of his close friends he trusted so much? So I waited a few days in hiding, pretending that I had left for my mission and what did I see? He announced his marriage to you, you who were supposed to be my prise for my honest and loyal service to him. So I passed the letter to some poor fool and paid him to go to Ravi, pretending to be me. Next was obvious, poor guy was beheaded before he could blink and everyone assumed I was dead."
Another pause, as his eyes shamelessly scanned my stunned face. I was trying to take in what he was saying, this man was not serving Alexander, then why had he taken us and brought us here?
"What do you want from us then?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.
There was a creepy smile on his lips. He bent over me and instinctively, I withdrew as much as I could.
"Soon, you will know." He murmured and then drew back. 
It was not only his tone that scared me, but his dark eyes that had an evil twinkle under the torch's light. His eyes reminded me of the first day he captured Farhad and I, and brought us back to palace. That day, by the hall, when he took my arm and pushed me to the wall he had the same look in his eyes. 
I had never liked him, even before all this mess, he was one of the younger knights of my brother and he was one of the best. In our annual archery and swordsmanship contest, he always came first. That explained how he could defend himself from Darius's precise shooting. 
I pulled myself together, he was still nothing but a traitor who had betrayed his country and now he was doing the same to his new lord. This was lowest of the low for a man of his rank, to be disloyal to the king he had sworn to serve.
"I demand to know now why you have dared to kidnap me and bring me to this god forsaken place? I am the king's betrothed and you must return me to his palace imme..."
A sudden stroke cut my words as a sharp pain spread in my face. He grabbed me immediately with the same hand he had just used to slap me and stopped me from falling down. His grip was tight and painful around my arm and his face was all red in anger and fury.
"Let me explain something to you now, because you are going to be here forever. You are not a princess anymore, or a future queen, you are a slave, and you shall obey your master or you will be punished. You will watch your tongue and only speak if I say you could. Are you understood?"
I was repulsed by how close he was to me, his nose and lips were barely touching mine as he spoke firmly. I tried to draw back, struggled to take my arm out of his grasp but to no avail. 
"Take your hands off her, you filthy traitor."
We both turned to the new sound coming from the other side of room. Dara let me go and a sick smile formed on his lips. 
"Ah, I almost forgot about you your majesty, I hope you have slept well. I have arranged for a little feast in your honour to make it an unforgettable night for all of us." He said as he walked slowly towards Darius who now was sat up with difficulty.
"I should have known that trusting you was a mistake, you were a snake in my sleeve, I gave you the honour to be a knight and valued you enough to make you a commander in my army, and how did you repay my generosity? You betrayed me by revealing our plans to the enemy and now you have exceeded the obscenity by capturing and imprisoning us. Your vile behaviour is not to be..."
Dara's metallic boots stopped him from going on when he kicked Darius hard in the face. I let out a scream as he shouted in pain, blood gushing out of his nose and mouth and covered his beard and clothes. The sight of blood seemed to exciting for him, he smiled and then continued to punch and kick Darius while he rolled around in pain and agony. With every stroke, Darius gasped in pain but Dara never gave him a chance to recover as he hit him again and again. 

I could no longer stand there and sob, so I ran to where they were and pushed him with all my strength, but he did not budge. Instead he turned and took my arm and threw me back on the bed. 
"I suggest you rest now princess, we are going yo have a long night and I want you to be ready for what is to come." He said as he kicked Darius one last time in his chest so severe that I could here his ribs breaking. 

He left, taking the torch with him and leaving me with a half dead body in the room. I sought my way to where Darius was, tracing his erratic breathing. He was in a pool of blood, unconscious and breathing with difficulty. I kneeled beside him in despair, not knowing what I could do. Tears attacked my eyes once more as I thought of my twisted fate.

I was tired, exhausted of being so weak, so vulnerable. All my life, I had been protected by a man who had ruled me and asked for my obedience in return of safety. These men all wanted one thing, to own me, and not my heart or soul, they just wanted the body, the shell without caring for the core. I felt like an animal, like a female who had to watch the males fight so she could be owned by the winner.

I wiped the tears off my eyes, for the first time in my life, I had been unveil for a while and not even noticed it. I thought of what was to come next and what Dara had said. He was vindictive and vicious and I could not really understand why he hated us so much. I personally had not done anything to him so he must have had an unfinished business with Darius.

I do not know how long I spent there, kneeling beside Darius and thinking of what was to come. The door finally opened and a girl servant walked in and handed me a dress and a veil and left without saying anything. Dara had wanted me to change so he had sent these. There was no desire in my heart to do what would please him, but the dress I had on was blood stained and torn from my struggle with Darius in the cave. I touched the thin silky fabric,I could not really see what the dress look like in the weak light of a small torch in the room, but nevertheless I changed into it. I also arranged my hair and pinned them up and fastened me veil tightly so it would not fall. Then I sat on the bed, waiting, determined not to be toyed with any longer.

The door opened and Dara came in followed by two men. I did not move, trying not to draw attention to myself. Dara saw me and smiled wickedly.
"I hope you have had a good rest, my lady. I know this room is cold and dark and certainly not suitable for you, but do not worry, you will not be returned here."
He looked at my dress and his smile widened in satisfaction.
"I see you have changed, There are other clothes you can choose from in your room, I will show them to you later."
One of the men had a bucket of water in his hand and he poured it on Darius's head all at once to make him conscious. He moaned and tried to open his eyes. I watched nervously, hoping that they would attend to his wounds but they grabbed him and sat him down as Dara approached him with a small bottle in his hand. I could not see what it was but the men forcefully held Darius's jaw and opened his bloody mouth as Dara poured the liquid from the bottle in his throat. Darius coughed and tried to spit it out but the men closed his mouth and made him swallow it.

He immediately fell on the ground motionless, his body so still that I thought he was dead. I screamed and ran towards him but Dara grabbed me around my waist:
"Shhh, do not worry princess, your brother is alive. I just gave him a little drug that will make him paralysed completely, but he can see, hear and understand exactly what is going on around him."
"You monster" I spat out.
"Now princess, what did I tell you about watching your tongue? Besides I did it for his own good, the things he is about to see and hear tonight will make him want to do foolish things and it is better if he is unable to react. Now, shall we? Our meal is awaiting us." With that, he took my arm and dragged me outside while his men lifted Darius's body and followed us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK< PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO NEXT CHAPTER

Next chapter is very different from the rest of this book because I wanted to challenge myself, see if I could write something different so it contains violence and erotica. it is not severe, but still some might find it disturbing, if you are one of those who can not stand bloody scenes or get offended by sexual scenes (especially rape) do not read the next chapter, I will put a small summary at the beginning of the following chapter to explain what had happened.



© 2012 Honey21


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
Added on December 12, 2012
Last Updated on December 12, 2012


Author

Honey21
Honey21

United Kingdom



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Honey21


chapter one chapter one

A Chapter by Honey21