The day she met the Boy and the Man

The day she met the Boy and the Man

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo
"

Chapter 5,new beginings.

"

It's the next day and Olivia has arrived just at the usual time of morning,she is busy organizing in her locker,choosing books when Olivia hears someone's footsteps.She moves her head pass he open locker door to see the boy she made eye contact with yesterday,he comes very close to her,she starts feeling creeped out and confused.

 

"Hey Olivia,it's me,the uh,one you have been instant messaging for months,you've been pushing to meet,so here i am."He says to her ,while looking down,to the side just everywhere else but here but gives a few glances.

 

Inside Olivia feels like dropping her mouth wide open inside but keeps cool by keeping her mouth shut tight with absolute no frown or smile."Really?Your not some weird poser?If so then tell me something,so i know your not bluffing"Olivia responds.

 

"You don't spend your money unless it helps with your hair" he tells Olivia.

 

Olivia just looks him up and down then starts to walk away,him tagging along by her side.She has nowhere to go this early in the morning,even if she was trying to look as if she was busy and had somewhere to be,he sill woudln't stop following or leave.The she starts to wonder Does he know i fake it?has he followed me before?If he really is the person she talks to then maybe she should give him a chance in person like he did for her.He must've been afriad of her response even if this is her invisible wall she should still try.

 

They got online well and are friends there,so why not here?Olivia decided she'll give him a questionare.

 

"What's your real name?"

"Ryan"he responded.

Ryan huh?Olivia thought,okay next question.

"Why didn't you ever talk to me in person?"

"Because you wouldn't want it,i only came to you now becuase you wanted a meeting."

 

Olivia thought of this new information and old coversations they had,maybe talking in person with him will be better.The bell rang,time never seemed to fly this fast in the mornings when she was alone.

 

She smiled at him,thinking she should be nice,he is nice back,he doesn't seem scared of her,just carefree.

 

"Okay I'll talk to you later,you know at my locker during lunch,I'm sure you've seeen me(know where it is)."She said while stepping backwards,beding her fingers as a little wave.

 

Ryan laughed while saying"Don't let your face get eaten by a text book now!I'll be waiting then!"and walked away in a leisure pace.

 

Olivia burst out laughing,people passing gave her expressions as if she's crazy,this was the first time olivia smiled or laughed at school like that.Olivia was trying to get to class in the horrible poeple traffic,while thinking where'd he come up with that?



© 2010 HoneyHoneyMomo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
Added on December 17, 2010
Last Updated on December 17, 2010


Author

HoneyHoneyMomo
HoneyHoneyMomo

noneyourbuisness, AK



About
I'm married to an Airforce man and I'm currently still in California and he is in Anchorage,Alaska! I'm a daydreamer and freelance writer,most of my dreams or daydreams are where my stories come from.. more..

Writing
Reference Reference

A Chapter by HoneyHoneyMomo