Leave me alone

Leave me alone

A Poem by HorrorMaster
"

A poem about mean friends don't want to get to know you and be your friend.

"

Everyday it’s always the same,
I came to them trying to be friends with them.
They look at me like a demon of fear,
I shall spare their lives of friendship.
They always say leave me alone,
For what? Hate, fear. F**k all of them that is coming near to me saying that.
Give me a chance, get to know me.
It makes sad when they say those words,
Leave me alone.
I hope they are all glad as I stand alone with shyness.

© 2010 HorrorMaster


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

so emotional. made me really sad. and so true. i think we all go through this at one point or another. its upto to us to be strong and remember that we should never change just because ''we don't fit it''

A really exceptional write. only suggestion is check your grammar.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Nice poem... Very relatable. I hate how people are so judgmental to people when they don't even know that person.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This makes me sad. I have friends that are only my friends as long as I do for them. as long as they need me. When they dont need me im no longer there even though im standing beside them... i completly understand Your work makes me remember things i have tried to forget its hard but your work makes me remember even though i dont want to that shows amazing work Keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago


i know the theam of this to hart. I am the one who could be in a crowd of people and still be alone.
as for the work. its good. right to the point, it fill Ur mind with images.

Posted 13 Years Ago


a very good poem, true that people sometimes judge us even without knowing about us,
and i felt there were quite a few corrections in the poem,

As I came to them trying to be friends with them.
could be written as "as came trying to be friends with them" cause the usaged of them twice in the same line is a little odd


I hope they all glad as I stand alone with shyness.

I hope they all ^are^ glad as I stand alone with shyness.


if the above were wrong just ignore it please...
thank you...






Posted 14 Years Ago


I can relate to this. I am shy person. Nice work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


One typo. I think you meant 'spare' not 'spear'. Your meaning is quite clear, a bit abrupt, but still a good work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


those kind of people are not worth your time, and if they think you shouldn't be friends with them, it's their lost. great poem. i like it. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Can't let people disappoint you. I communicate with people because I like it. Some people are afraid to walk outside the lines. Better to be what you want to be and not worry about the others. A excellent poem. You told a good story. A excellent poem.
Coyote


Posted 14 Years Ago


very nice! lots of emotion and so very true

Posted 14 Years Ago


awwwwwwwwwwwwww i wuv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3372 Views
42 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on March 19, 2010
Last Updated on April 9, 2010
Tags: Feelings

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..