Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hurumi
"

Chapter 2 of Sword Masters.

"

Chapter 2

"She's dead!"
"How . . . die?"
". . . jumped . . . suicide, looks like . . ."
"Ah, the old 'jump off the roof' . . . sad way to go . . ."

"Henrietta!" young Ariette shouts, running toward the scene of the incident.

"Whoa, hold it, little lady. Please stay back," the EMT told her.

"Bu-but, but that's my sister! What happened to her? Please, Mister! I need to know!" Ariette plead.


The EMT gave a sad look on his face for what he was about to tell Ariette. “Well little lady . . .

she. . .killed herself.


Ariette's face widen with horror.


Why could she killed herself? No I won't believe it! My sister would never do such as thing to herself.” Ariette said confidently


Little lady listen suicides are 100% self harm to one's self. When someone commits suicide it usually because they having emotional problems the EMT told her.


Henrietta . . . I though I knew you well as my big sister but . . . I was wrong. Why did you feel the need to take your own life?” Ariette shouted out in the world.


***

Ariette arose from her bed dripping with sweat. It was only 8:00 pm. When she had gotten home from school earlier she decided to take a nap. Then she would wake up to ask her parents to borrow the family credit card.


She hug her teddy bear tightly and recalled over the dream she just had. She began to talk to the bear. It was the last thing she had from Henrietta received from a carnival that the two had went to.


Henrietta I wish you would had talk to me about the demons you faced in high school. I always though as a child that you was mature and cool. High school was this amazing place where you get to do “big kid things”. When I would reach high school I had hope to do amazing things like you. But now I know that not . . . the case. You know I'm attending Mayweather High now right? I'm trying to make it better so other teenagers don't have to suffer with what you went through.”


The school has created a tournament called Sword Masters. This is my chance Henrietta I can do this for you and me. The rule of those “Royals” will finally go down by my hand. The first step to do this is to get a weapon.”.


Ariette gotten up from her bed and proceeded downstairs into the living room. Her father was reading the newspaper and her mom was preparing for dinner.


Mom and Dad I wanna ask you something” Ariette said.


What is it dear?” Her mother responded.


Well Mom and Dad I wanted to know if I can borrow the family credit card” Ariette asked.


What for?” Her mother questioned.


Well you know about the Sword Master tournament that happening at my school? Yeah I need a weapon for the tournament because it's weapon based. I already sign-up for it just need a weapon now”. Ariette said. “You . . . want me to lend you the family credit card. . . so you can buy a weapon? Absolutely not out of the question!” Her mother said sternly. “Ariette Jones why would you ever think I would allow you getting a weapon...rather that me or your father would even considered it”.


Mom I need a weapon for the Sword Masters tournament please considered it. This is my one and only chance to revenge Henrietta for what those kind of people did to her and to us. It seems like none of you care about what the popular students did”. “Of course we care dear but, we knew that Henrietta would wants us to move on with our lives and prevent other children from going through the same fate” Her mother said. “Going to meetings about stopping suicide and preventing them?That what gonna solve the problem?! What about the ones that cause it they should be punished”. “That what entering Sword Masters would do. Allowing me to punish those that hurt people like Henrietta. Please Mom and Dad”Ariette begged.


Your not gonna stop asking about it if we don't will you? they asked”. “Nope” Ariette said. They both sigh and knew they had no choice in the matter. They handed Ariette the card. “ Here you are only buying the weapon that is all nothing else” they told her. Hearing the news made Ariette excited this was the biggest hurdle that she had to deal with. “Thank you Mom and Dad you won't regret this” she said.


Henrietta . . . I can finally do it . . . get your revenge” she said to herself. A few seconds of browsing and finding the right weapon Ariette settled on a pair dual Japanese swords. She couldn't wait to receive the weapon in her hands. Having the weapons in her hands would officially confirm the start of her journey. “Henrietta is what Mom and Dad saying true about your visions true? I don't think so why should the people that made your life a living hell should be allowed to continue living happy on earth”? I won't allow it I will personally give that De Rosa what she deserves and her sister.




© 2015 Hurumi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on July 29, 2015
Last Updated on July 29, 2015


Author

Hurumi
Hurumi

About
Hello everyone I am artist and a writer. I was normally going to make my works into comics but I have realized that I lack the motivation to continue working on them at a constant schedule. So I decid.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Hurumi


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hurumi