Chapter 1, Part 2: This idiot.

Chapter 1, Part 2: This idiot.

A Chapter by I.touchy
"

After the first step, the second step comes in a form of where this idiot f***s up.

"
We finally reached that abandoned house, after tiring walks that felt like an hour but in actuality it was only 10 minutes.
“Finally! We're​ here!” We celebrated.

We got into the house as quickly as we can trying to explore as much as we can before it gets dark.
Taking our first step into the house, we headed upstairs to check out the rooms.
The doors are locked.
Not even a single indication of time were written on the doors.
No dust, no rust.
Clean as new.

Without saying a single word, we instinctively rushed to the staircase leading down. Coincidentally, we tripped and fell down the stairs, both of us falling unconscious.

“Ben!”
“Hey! Wake Up!”

Hearing those words popping into my ears, I awakened from my unconscious state and started shifting gaze around the room. I could feel my heavy body pinned to the soft warm bed.
Soft?
Warm?
Bed?
When did I get on a bed?
Who carried me here?
This room, feels so new. Nothing old, Everything is new, old and new things.
Brand new old stuff.

“Ben!”

Shot back into the current situation, I forced my heavy body up to look for Hazim.
To my astonishment, I saw a female figure covered in a red dress with a matching hood covering her head. She had Hazim plastered to the wall coated with a “new” layer of paint. Being the stupid idiot I was, I shouted at that woman, holding my so-called friend by his neck to the wall.

“Hey!” I shouted, getting her attention.

As she turned around, I couldn't see her face from the shadows from her hood covering her eyes.
Without any hesitation, she dropped Hazim to the ground and rushed towards me. I froze up, I couldn't move out of the bed. I was frozen in fear, I couldn't let it go. Preparing for the worst, I stared at her waiting for the worst.
She kissed me.
Smack dab, right in the lips.

“With this, our oath is sealed.” She said.
“I am your wife.” She added.

Taking off her hood, she revealed her face.
With a beautiful face prettier than the sceneries offered by this world, long black hair blacker than the night sky and a smile brighter than my future.
That is what I would say…
‘Love at first sight’

Forcing myself out of my delusions, I pushed her aside and ran straight to Hazim. He was too weak to move, maybe he could, but his Malay blood refuses to move since he's in the corner.
“You should run.” Hazim mumbled.
“I can't run.” I laughed.

I could tell that he's definitely weaker than me but my state was definitely worse​, I couldn't run, I don't have stamina and I'm not prepared to die.
Yet.
“Who are you? What do you want from me?” I questioned.

I'm going to die, talking to something I don't know and falling in love with it. My future only leads a certain death.
“I am….. a forgotten goddess.” She answered.
“I called out to many humans before now, but… no one​ noticed me.” She explained.

Mumbling in malay, I could barely make out what Hazim was saying. “So this b***h is the reason we were walking in circles?”
As she walked up to me, holding the candy I used as the offering.
“The only person who noticed me was you.” She said, trying to get another kiss on my lips.
“Stop!” I should pushing her away.
“You don't like this body?” She asked.

Within a blink of an eye, she had changed her appearance. Maybe she really changed her appearance in a blink of an eye, literally.
Keeping that bright smile and her beauty, she merely change her hair to a shorter length and a blue similar to the color of the sky.
And a more obvious chest of course.
Placing her warm hands on the side of my face, she tried to seduce me.
“Let's get together.” She said.
“Stop!” I shouted, pushing her away again.
“Is this body no good either?” She asked, worried.
“That isn't the problem!” I said.

I fell into my own delusions, talking to a goddess about weird topics about love.
I would also like to say that I a fell in love with her. Regardless of appearance.
But, in the corner of my eye, I saw that Hazim had planned an escape route and is telling me to wait for his signal to run.

“Anyway it's impossible to become a couple like that!” I informed.
“That's why you…” I added.

She dropped her knees onto the ground, with a pitiful face, something popped out of her hair and back.
Two ears and a tail.
A tail and a pair of ears.

Covering her ears with her hands, she dashed out of the room hiding her tail in the dress. Falling to the ground, I felt like my energy was being drained out. Hazim, confused by my conversation earlier, sat in the corner trying to process his mind.

“Hazim….” I called as I struggled to stand up on my own two feet.
“If I die here… I want you to tell them I was chasing after a ghost.” I informed.
“I'm following.” Hazim said in Malay.
“I want to watch you die.” He laughed.
“Stupid f****r.” I smirked.

He was also struggling to stand, maybe he couldn't move slowly but he was waiting to rush out of this entire place using his last strength. Limping our way out of the house, I went straight to the shrine where I prayed earlier, since I also had a feeling that I'll see her there.
Finally reaching the crossroads, I saw her tail popping out of the grass.
“I can see you.” I said.

She didn't move, nor did her tail. There was only silence echoing in the woods.
“Why are you taking human forms?” I questioned.
“A fox is unable to receive a human's love.” She answered.
“Is that why you changed to them?” I asked, squatting down.
“But I failed…” She replied,
“No way… with an imitation…” She sobbed.
“Pretty much-” I agreed.
“Isn't it obvious!” Hazim interrupted.

As Hazim went on ranting about how appearances are there to please the eyes, and how there's no meaning in just having a body and breasts.
Confused by what he's doing, since he said he wanted to watch me die. Maybe his attitude changed halfway through my conversation earlier.
“A human… Even a God, should be liked for the person they are.” Hazim said, ending his rant.
“Even if you want to be liked, I think it would be impossible if we don't meet the real you.” I informed.

Creeping out of the grass, she had long messy hair, dyed in the colors of the sunset with pitch-black ends. Half of her face was covered by her hair.
No matter what form or shape she imitated, my feelings would be the same.
I'll still love her.

“This face is not anyone's imitation.” She informed.

I was standing approximately a meter away from her, looking at her.
“You won't run?” She asked.
“I won't.” I replied.
“You won't shoo me?” She asked.
“I won't.” I replied.

Walking closer to her with my hand reaching out, I patted her head with a soft smile on my face.
“Dear, I love you!” She beamed.

Putting our foreheads together, I gave her a smile filled with regret and happiness.
“I'm sorry but I can't return you the same feelings you have for me.” I apologised​.

Without another word, I fell down to the ground breathlessly gasping for air. I was too weak to do anything, my body was starting to feel numb and my vision was getting blurry.
I was unconscious.
I was practically dead.

She was shaking​ my lifeless body and​ crying out to me.
It was total chaos, Hazim was standing there confused and my body was being swung around​ everywhere.

But someone was there.
Someone who you wouldn't want to be involved with.
His very existence can change the world.

“Oh my, what has this idiot gotten himself into?”


© 2017 I.touchy


Author's Note

I.touchy
Still new to writing
Please let me know your thoughts on this

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on April 13, 2017
Last Updated on April 13, 2017
Tags: Ghost, weird, fucked, killme, 100%NotLewd, gods, romance, love, spirit


Author

I.touchy
I.touchy

Singapore



About
Instagram: @i.touchy Still new to writing. Prepare for random weird fucked up stories. I have a tendency to stop continuing on stories if it's not interesting . My goal: Write a better love stor.. more..

Writing