Chapter 2: Six Paths of Pain

Chapter 2: Six Paths of Pain

A Chapter by I.touchy
"

A curse that overwrites a curse is really a bad thing, yeah?

"

“Oh my, what has this idiot gotten himself into?” He complained.


Letting out a sigh, he changed the atmosphere into a somewhat more solemn one.

“Hand him over now​.” He instructed.

“I don't want! I don't wanna!” She cried, hugging my lifeless body.

“Dear is finally mine! I won't hand him over…” She added.

“Cut it out you murderer!” He shouted.

“What? Killed?” Hazim gasped, staring at him.

“She's a goddess remember?” He reminded.


As the reminder gave Hazim about the general idea of gods and goddesses​. But he couldn't figure out why she was crying over a person she cursed.

They bring whatever they deserve but only with a single drawback.

It can't be taken back.

“Hey. Goddesses are also girls at heart. They have feelings too.” He informed.


After taking a long sigh, he went back to his original topic, retrieving my body.

“Give me his body. I'll lift the curse.” He instructed,


Letting go of my body, she stepped back praying for him to do something to revive me. Taking out six 'Magatamas’, those were comma-shaped beads labeled as a talisman of good fortune in Japan and is  religious significance in Japan’s Shintō traditions. Slowly and steadily, he carefully inserted those six 'Magatamas’ into my mouth, jamming them down my throat. Moving onto doing CPR on me, but without the mouth-to-mouth thing, I was revived.

Revived.

Back to life.

I'm not a zombie. Yet.


“What the f**k just happened​?” I questioned, getting up.

“You f*****g died!” Hazim shouted, replying to my question.

“Dear!” She cried, squeezing my body with her arms.


As I noticed that man standing there waiting for us to finish our heartfelt reunion. I could tell he was the shadiest character I've met throughout my whole life even after I die. Again.

Wearing an outfit meant for a funeral or to mourn about something or someone, he was a pretty laid back person compared to me where I practically slack at most of my time.

“Are you guys done with your reunion?” He asked,

“I should explain the situation to that idiot with the love struck Fox goddess, but first shouldn't you say something to him, Fox goddess?” He questioned.

“Dear… I'm sorry…” She apologized.

“Why?” I asked.

“Back at the house…. When I dashed out… I wished that you were dead…” She explained.

“Well it's good to know that you're sorry. Besides, you've learnt your lesson right?” I beamed, patting her, head.


After her apology, he instructed Hazim to go back home while the rest of us headed back to my house where he said he would explain the situation at hand.

Taking his car back to my house, he told us to refer himself as Madara which is obviously not his real name, he explains the situation as I got cursed by a fox goddess and was on the brink of death but he nullified the curse, with another curse.

When we reached back at my place, my parents were already waiting for me in the house.

“Where were you?” My mother questioned.

“Out.” I frowned.

“Where were you?!” My father howled.

“Now, now. You should relax.” Madara said, trying to calm down my parents.

“Who are-?!” My father questioned.

“I am Madara , a person of religion. I am here to inform you about some news regarding your son.” He informed.

“What did you do?!” My father howled.

“Well, not all news are bad news. You see, he got his wish granted but his life was taken in return.” He informed.

“In a nutshell, he was cursed. But I had to use my own beliefs to save him.” Madara explained.

“Cursed? By who?” My mother gasped, running to me and shaking my shoulders.

“Who is she?” The goddess questioned, popping her head on and seeing my mother shake me.

“Oh, her? She's my mom, my sister probably sleeping now.” I informed, ignoring her.


Now the best part was going to come, someone claiming to be your wife and the person who cursed me, not to mention that she's a goddess. And with Madara at the scene, the best part was going to arrive.

“Hello, I'm your son's wife, Eykha Kurama. I hope you'll take good care of me!” The goddess, named Eykha appeared and greeted herself to my parents.


Gasping in their religious words, I felt a sharp pain running throughout my body, a pain so indescribable that it is unable compare to the pain given if your body pumps needles not blood out the pain of being rejected out breaking up with the person you love.

Coughing out blood from the pain I felt earlier, my parents repeated the words they gasped, sending another larger indescribable wave of pain to my body. If ‘Pain’ existed in real life instead of being a character in ‘Naruto’, his pain would probably be far greater than mine.

Then again I was still coughing out blood.

When was the color of blood black?

Whatever I was coughing out, it is definitely darker than black.

Sooner or later I was coughing out the 'Magatamas Madara shoved down my throat. With no choice but to panic, he rushed to my side trying to keep me from coughing out the Magatamas. But his efforts was on vain, I coughed them out, all six of them.

I fell down.

Again, I passed away.

Dead. Again.


“Eykha! Get him out of here!” Madara panicked,

“Put these into your mouth and shove it down his throat!” He instructed panicking at the situation.


Handing her the Magatamas, Eykha shoved all six of them into her mouth before running out of the house. The black stuff, it the black blood I coughed out, started to mold itself into a humanoid with a white pair of eyes and a smile, defying every single law in the universe.

It molded itself into me, a perfect lookalike, it was like I am looking into a mirror, if I am still alive and there.

“You really are the worst….” It said,

Madara … he will complete the curse…” It added.


My parents who are religious believers, did their thing after seeing something out of this universe take on a shadow of their own son.

“You… did your know you killed your own son?” It asked,

“First, was the goddess who he risked his life to respond his feelings for….” It explained.

“Second, you two… Madara used his beliefs to save her from the goddess’s curse. So relying on your own beliefs can save your son….?” It added,

“Pathetic..” It laughed.


It had a very monotonous feeling to it, yet they could feel my pain and suffering through his emotionless laughter.

“Who are you?” Madara questioned.

“The third child of mother Kaguya… Zetsu, Black Zetsu...” Zetsu greeted.

“Mother Kaguya?” My parents gasped.

“You… he will complete the curse… I am that very proof of that…” Zetsu informed Madara.

“What was his last wish?” He asked.

As it told them his wish, all of them gasped in astonishment. His wish was crazier than any psychopaths combined. Overhearing its words, Eykha, who was dragging my limp body back to the house, threw herself into a world filled with sorrow and pain.

Suffering.

Pain.

Death.

Those were the words Zetsu said.


“He never bothered to show his pain… his feelings are always hidden… maybe that’s why he could complete the curse….” Zetsu said, explaining it to Eykha.

“Who is Kaguya?” ‘Madara questioned.

“Mother Kaguya is the creator of everything, the Big Bang, this universe… everything started with Mother Kaguya….” It said, walking to my body.

Placing its hand on my left arm, he merged with the whole left side of my body, turning it into the color of what he originally was. With Zetsu’s supporting my left side, I could finally move about freely.

Explaining the situation as Zetsu, who was able to speak without opening my mouth, the both of us were one.

I lost my flesh and blood.

Now I only carry the blood of Kaguya’s third son.
His exact same blood, passed down from Kaguya herself.


“He doesn't show his pain… that's why he is able to complete the curse…” Zetsu said.

“Zetsu, its ‘I’.” I said, correcting his mistake.

“I should get going then… the first path is starting soon…” Zetsu said.


Falling into my shadow, it was as if he fell into water. but , blood is thicker than water, light is darker than darkness. With a white pair of eyes and a smile appeared from my shadow, it spoke out his last words.

“His death was in vain because of you, Eykha…. After all, he hides everything important.” Zetsu said.

“Don’t run your mouth, Zetsu.” I scowled.


Hiding his eyes and smile, there was an un expressive feeling lingering throughout every single one of us. Untying my tongue, I explained the situation, since I somewhat share the knowledge as Zetsu since we were basically the same people.

Firstly, Eykha wished for my death.

Secondly, the ‘Six Paths Curse’.

Six paths, Six trials.

I am supposed to complete these ‘Six trials’ that Madara used to save me.

Relations.

Wealth.

Health.

Power.

Greed.

The last path is an unknown path, the victim has to make his own path, or a wish that doesn't correspond with the other five paths.


Zetsu, stated that he is the proof of my last path.

Now the question points to Kaguya, Zetsu’s existence links directly to my last wish, the idea of Kaguya was off topic. If Zetsu is Kaguya’s third son, then who is the other two children that she had.

Kaguya was the creator of everything, not even Madara had heard of her in anything before, an unknown entity that rewrote the entire universe. There was no such thing as the big bang, no planets, no whatever, she created them and she killed them.


My path had already started, the path of relations.

After all, my pain is far greater than yours.


© 2017 I.touchy


Author's Note

I.touchy
Still new to writing
Please let me know your thoughts on this

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on April 29, 2017
Last Updated on April 29, 2017
Tags: Ghost, weird, fucked, killme, 100%NotLewd, gods, romance, love, spirit, nonsense, wtf


Author

I.touchy
I.touchy

Singapore



About
Instagram: @i.touchy Still new to writing. Prepare for random weird fucked up stories. I have a tendency to stop continuing on stories if it's not interesting . My goal: Write a better love stor.. more..

Writing