Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by McKayla

DEAR DIARY -


It is some time at night. I have been having trouble reading and staying awake. I also have not heard Mason and Isabella come home yet from the vet. I have heard very faint cries and weeps from my Mom but I can not seem to find her anywhere in the house.

Wish me luck

Wendy

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP rings my alarm clock. I look at the clock on the wall. I  can barely make it out. All there is, is a blur of red of digital numbers. I feel like I am late for school. It must be later than 7 because, I should have been up at 5:30, school starts now. WHY IN THE WORLD DID MY MOM NOT WAKE ME UP!! Let’s go find her. I think to myself as I get out of bed. I walk to my door and feel as to fall over. I grab hold of a wall. I walk dazed, with the help of the wall, to my door and find a film on my doorway. I try to push it, but it was like punching glass. I look into the kitchen. The kitchen is right outside of my door. I see my Mom looking sad and depressed. She is sitting on a stool by the counter top. I try yelling for her. I try real hard, but nothing comes out. I try banging on the glass baryer between my Mom and I. I see her look over. I look at her red face. It looked like she has been crying for hours. I can not see her that well, but an instinct just told me that she IS my Mother. I watched as she turned away and went back to her crying. How come she did not see me? I AM RIGHT HERE I try to yell at her through the glass. I bang on the glass and get pushed back from an unknown force. I close my eyes and see the darkness of the back of my eyelids.



© 2016 McKayla


Author's Note

McKayla
Please Comment

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on April 12, 2016
Last Updated on April 12, 2016


Author

McKayla
McKayla

small community , CT



About
I like to write fiction. Fiction is what comes easy for me. more..

Writing
Mat Mat

A Poem by McKayla


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by McKayla


Chatper Three Chatper Three

A Chapter by McKayla