Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by ALITR

"Are you all right?" I asked. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." she replied. "Unless you count on my coat." She discarded it. "What's your name?" I asked.

And in a shaky voice she said, "Natasha." "That's a pretty name" I said, attempting to comfort her. She smiled. "C'mon, let's go." I reached down to help her up."Um," she says. "What are your names?" "Garry" "Pierce" "We were searching for other...uh…"

Human beings that weren’t brutally murdered.

"Sorry, uh survivors." I finished. She took a deep breath. "Ok, let's go then." She just looked at the ground on the way out of the room.

Burnt and dead. That's what the school smelled of at this point.

By the time we got back to the stairs no one had said anything but then Natasha spoke up "Shouldn't there be a crater in the school?"My heart almost skipped a beat. "Do you mean what I think you do?" I said, a bit harshly out of being startled.

Natasha hesitated, like she had done something wrong. "Yes." she said quietly, hanging her head so her eyes were just out of view."I'm sorry. It’s just because if anything could make matters worse, it was that. I'm sorry." I said. "Well hello sorry, I'm clueless, nice to meet you." chimed Pierce.

"Pierce...they bombed the city... They bombed Fourtree."


© 2014 ALITR


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on June 5, 2013
Last Updated on May 8, 2014
Previous Versions


Author

ALITR
ALITR

Sacramento, CA



About
dark themes, dank meames more..

Writing
Mind Filters Mind Filters

A Poem by ALITR


Flash cards Flash cards

A Poem by ALITR