My story never ends

My story never ends

A Chapter by Lynda

I may be a vampire, but I'm always caught in the middle. I used to be able to feed on human and not care, but now I do. So, I feed on animal populations.  And as I feed on animal, I am forced to play human for the rest of the world to not notice. But people always notice me and I notice every single human. So I was "born" when I was seventeen 150 years ago. So can you imagine that? A human seventeen year old girl being played by a 150 year old vampire who just wants to fit in. That is the summary to the point to where my real story begins. It began on an average day like any other.

"Alex, are you okay, you seem a little--my friend was cut off by me.

"I'm fine, Tess. I just didnt get any sleep last night with my aunt and all staying up and partying last night" I said very sharp. I looked sick becuase I trying to resist feeding anyone. The last time I had hunted was a week ago which was not enough time for me to resist. I had to hunt today. I just had to.

"So, have you heard about the new kid coming today?" Tess whispered into my ear, her warm breath was filled with her fragerance that made me feel even more hungry for food. I pulled my head back and smiled.

"No, I havent. I didnt even know that we had a new kid coming today" I smiled without showing my teeth. Tess had already seen them, but she thought that they were creepy which they were. And I had answered honestly.

"Well, I heard that he's a real hottie. But he's from california, which might mean a celebrity or just another hot guy coming to get grabbed by another girl from this school." Tess sighed. Then I felt a new sense come about. It was like a new scent, another scent that went undected by human sense. It was smokey, like a forest with fresh mountain crisp air. Meaning there was someone behind me. Someone new. Someone who was different, like they were immortal like me, i could taste it in the air. It was just a matter of time of waiting.

"So, do you always know when the new kid shows up?" A male voice laughed and made me turn around. I couldnt believe my eyes at the sight of the new kid. He was alluring even to me. He had light carmel brown eyes with lightly tanned skin, and dark brown hair that almost shined black. He even made me feel breathless. But something also stood out, like he was like me almost. Was he?

"Tess's the best at knowing these things. Alex" I put my hand out for him to shake. He heisted for a slight moment then took it. He felt hot, even for a human, like he was on fire. Maybe he was on the inside.

"Matt. Where are you from because I have never seen anyone like you before" He took a seat next to me. If I could blush, I would, but I couldnt. I could never blush again.

"Oh, just around." 

"Thats a understatement. You and your family have traveled a lot. Her family's rich" Tess smiled.

"Somewhat. At least we're not snobish" I smiled.

"Yeah" Tess smiled back.

"So where have you been?" Matt tried to get back into the conversation.

"Mainly a lot of the east coast, I've been to every state by now" True, very very true.

"So how did you like the Golden State?" 
"It's beautiful, I love the upper side of the state though. I'm a big nature friend" 

"Really? That's great because I just happen to be going to go camping this weekend out at blackthrone forest and we could go together" He smiled really big.
"No thanks, I can't I'm going out of town" I lied very cooly. Blackthrone forest was where I hunted. It used to be just me and the prey, but since I had to tell people that I go camping there, there were a lot more campers now.

"I thought that you were going to camping this weekend though"
"Something came up, I'm not going. I have to go to my Grandma's house. She's sick again" I looked down and pretended to  be hurt by the fake news.

"Oh okay, so when are you thinking of going camping again?" Matt sighed.

"Maybe next weekend I dont know" I lied again. This screws up any other relationship that had a chance of happening.Too many lies in such a short time. I could never have a chance at a relationship with a human let alone Matt.Then the bell rang and we got up. I walked frisky for a human down the hallway and quickly rushed while grabbing my belongings for the next three periods at school. But as soon as I closed my locker, I came face to face with Matt. Maybe I was right about Matt being inhuman, there was no way that i couldnt sense him being there. I could only raise an eyebrow as I stared at him.

"SO...where's Ms Grant-Jackson's Science class at?"  Matt smiled as I walked by him. Crap, he had my class. 

"Just follow Amy Lee" I muttered out enough for him to hear. I couldnt wait any longer to not feed, I had to ditch.

"Why cant I just follow you?" 

"Because I'm going to ditch, its rather healthy to ditch every once in a while anyway and it's in the middle of the year." I whispered loud enough for him to hear me.

"So do you always ditch?" 

"Nope" I smirked as I ran out the door before anyone caught me but slow enough for him to see me. I focused on running towards the woods. I had to find something to fuel me, something to feed my hunger. I let the hunger take over as I spotted a couple of elk, my favorite. I ran faster as I started for them. I caught one and placed my teeth into the fur, I could quickly taste the blood and its free spirited taste. It was different this time. I felt a pair of eyes on me, I looked up to see a boy with dark brown hair that almost shined black. My mouth dropped at the sight.



© 2009 Lynda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on April 30, 2009
Last Updated on May 5, 2009


Author

Lynda
Lynda

About
Me? I'm just a writer and a poet from Missiouri. I'm always writing. I write mainly fanfiction, but i just got a deviant account so then there's that too. more..

Writing