Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
why?

why?

A Story by Joseph Tafoya
"

Well it's more of a thought I had in mind but I was thinking I should share right?

"
Well I couldn't figure out what to write about until I remembered reading a book about this girl committing suicide. I forgot what the book as called but it gave me a thought. Why are humans afraid of death? If I told my mom or grandma then they'll think I'm crazy but think about it. I've seen many people that say they wish they could live forever but if you live forever then your love ones will pass away and you'll have to see thousands and thousands of funerals and you'll have live with that forever. Why should we all fear death if we all know that one day it'll be our turn to face him. You see, death is not a bad thing because some day we have to die. This might sound cheesy but think of life as a rose. It starts out small but it grows and grows and keeps growing until it blooms and it's a beautiful flower. But all good things come to an end. Sooner or later the flower will slowly die. I was searching up life and death quotes Before I wrote this and saw one I liked. I can't remember exactly what it said but it basically said that if someone told you right when your born that you are slowly dieing in life then you will live life to the fullest every day. Think about it, if you where given a clock that count down to your death will you take it? Some of you might say yes and some of you might say no. Why? Like I give a f**k about what you think it's your life and you live it how you want to but live it with care and love. Yes I understand life can be a downer for us teens and adults try to help us. But not all adults understand. Hell some don't even pay attention to us I have seen adults push us away and put us down i don't know if you guys remember but I put a post saying that parents are supposed to be there for their child but it's not true. my mom put me down a lot but she does it with a purpose. To see if I get back up. But not all mom's are like that. My friend, a good friend, her mom Did not care at all. Her mom put her down many times and hurt her so bad she texted me and said and these are her words..."I have no Person to live and I don't care no more I'm not important to no one in this world my mom hates me and if my own mom don't love me then why should I live?" Those are her words. She still here because I gave her a reason to live but why need a reason to live if it's simple. I'm not a religious type of person but I do believe this, a spirit (or god) put all of us on this planet for reasons. Those reasons I don't know but it's good f*****g reasons. But all creations have a expiration dates and that's when death comes and takes us. Why be afraid to die when we all know we have to leave here one day. Who said I'm not afraid? If your afraid to die then your not living life. Well my mind is empty for more because i put all my thoughts on to this but I'll be back on here soon.

© 2015 Joseph Tafoya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Seeing that you are just starting out as a writer I would like to offer some advise. There are a number of great writing tools that you can take advantage of, having someone read your work out loud to you is one of the best tools there is. Being able to hear your work as written lets you catch all kinds of simple mistakes we all make. If you don't have someone to read to you there are a number of text to speech programs that work great. If you are serious about becoming a writer for a profession, then you will need a good editing program. This is a good one https://www.grammarly.com/1?affiliateID=1959&affiliateNetwork=ho cut and paste your story into the TRY GRAMMARLY NOW and see just how many things it can help you with.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joseph Tafoya

8 Years Ago

Thanks I'll checkout that website thanks for the advice it means a lot



Reviews

Seeing that you are just starting out as a writer I would like to offer some advise. There are a number of great writing tools that you can take advantage of, having someone read your work out loud to you is one of the best tools there is. Being able to hear your work as written lets you catch all kinds of simple mistakes we all make. If you don't have someone to read to you there are a number of text to speech programs that work great. If you are serious about becoming a writer for a profession, then you will need a good editing program. This is a good one https://www.grammarly.com/1?affiliateID=1959&affiliateNetwork=ho cut and paste your story into the TRY GRAMMARLY NOW and see just how many things it can help you with.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joseph Tafoya

8 Years Ago

Thanks I'll checkout that website thanks for the advice it means a lot
People are afraid because they haven't been true to themselves. If you tell them "hey, you'll die today", they'll be like "no! wait, I have things to do". I have been myself all my life, I just graduated from high school and I said "I want to dye my hair purple", and I did it without caring what others said. I tell my parents I love them every day. So I wouldn't mind if I died today. My only regret would be that I haven't published my first novel, but my mother already promised that if something happened to me, she would do it for me. So I'm not afraid. By the way, my mom does that to me too, she knows I'm not good at expressing my emotions, so she presses me until she makes me cry, she says that holding in your sorrows is not good.
Putting aside the grammar errors, this is really great! Got me to think about all this in my own life.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Joseph Tafoya

8 Years Ago

Yea I understand and thx hehe

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 20, 2015
Last Updated on July 20, 2015

Author

Joseph Tafoya
Joseph Tafoya

Kennewick, WA



About
Well there's really not much to know besides I'm a young writer and I like to write about life on how teens like me see it or how anybody sees life. I can't find a genre for my writing. But my nicknam.. more..

Writing