The Pack

The Pack

A Chapter by JWolf

Growls and giggles huffed into the cold crisp early morning air. The songbird calls into the air, which arose into three beautiful throaty howls into the wind, and with the arising light in the clouds. Three young wolves, playful in the morning snow all looking for something to do while they waited for their Alpha to arrive. It was a small pack of four. Even so, they were comfortable. With an Alpha, there was no need to have a Beta because of the small numbers of the pack. In the clearing with the snow-covered branches having the real feel of winter and the frozen lake, the pups would play on.

The Alpha emerged from the snow-covered pines. Immediate attention turned to the Alpha, all the pups came to submit to their leader, rolling into the snow, rubbing their nose at the Alpha’s feet. Dominance and respect were delivered majorly to the Alpha because she was a good Alpha, getting them out of trouble and teaching them the truce of werewolf history.

Keeping a low profile was crucial couldn’t have werewolf history being discovered. The Twilight series wasn’t wrong but people don’t look for fantasy to be real. No knowledge was vampires was too the small pack or in any history but just merely a myth of a human with fangs.

The small pack came to be when they all found each other in their form state of fresh-born wolf side to them. They all debated whether they should form a pack and who should be the leader. They all fought and debated the physical way, scars were made but it was made clear that an older she-wolf had taken leadership.

She was strong, smart, perfect for the pack and it was only fitting that she keep her pack together. She made all their members go to the same school so they could keep low. They made human friends that were unaware of the wolves’ true identity that was enough to bring them out of suspicion. The four wolves were comfortable and weren’t expecting anything to shake up their lives.

�-🌕�"

Ordway USA, Crowley County high school, a small school population 350 students. The pack all in the same grade go to the same school, grade 11 not far from graduation. The four are close and keep it that way they interact with the others but rarely go to parties and being the gangster group of the school, they aren’t messed with.

The Alpha and also the oldest, 17 with long brown hair reaching far down her backside. She was bold and wasn’t scared to do things out of the ordinary but she was also smart enough not to make her out to suspicion. She’s also the most caring and toughest what people perceive as a perfect person. And her name is Leia.

Joe, scruffy pale blonde hair, 16 and full of muscles, footy potential and the usual lady killer. Joe the jokester of class, the A+ student that does nothing to achieve it and his life got ruined by this whole wolf thing but so he has to follow Leia around like a puppy and really he hates it. He really wanted to be Alpha but he was defeated in combat by Leia.

Silvia is a bubbly person around her friends but shy and fragile when she’s away from them. Leia is her role model and always helps her to get the courage to do the best she can. She’s the youngest but the wittiest. And can’t get over a crush she has on a pack mate.

Nick the hot musician doesn’t mind the social time with his pack but he’d rather be alone. He doesn’t care about the rule Leia sets for him since he wouldn’t think about stepping out of line anyway. Joe always trying to challenge him since girls go to him instead of Joe. The tallest of the pack and the most emotionless.

The four look weird together being from completely different stereotypes of people but they all seem to be comfortable with the way things are. They weren’t expecting any new additives.



© 2019 JWolf


Author's Note

JWolf
Help me out with Grammar problems, please. My editing skills are terrible.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on March 3, 2019
Last Updated on March 3, 2019
Tags: Romance, Wolves, Adventure


Author

JWolf
JWolf

Australia



About
I am a young writer. I do as a hobby, which means I may not be here all the time to publish new chapters. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by JWolf


Runaway Prince Runaway Prince

A Chapter by JWolf


I'm Katrina I'm Katrina

A Chapter by JWolf