New Additive

New Additive

A Chapter by JWolf
"

New wolf comes to town.

"

A regular day at school, almost perfect term 2 in the school year and the pack not worrying about the year. The winter was harsh but they fake wore coats so that people didn’t know of their body temperature. Leia was excited to go have a road trip up to the mountains to have a pack run. Nick wasn’t too thrilled he liked to start the school work early to get it over and done with but no he had to do what Leia wanted to do.

“Why do we have to go up to the mountains? I have footy training.” Joe whined as he sprawled out on the over the lunch table.

“Stop overreacting. Your footy training doesn’t even start until next week.” Leia picked him off the table so people wouldn’t give those looks.

Silvia was shy when it came to Nick but never shy with Joe cause he was just another footballer jerk that had no interest in her. She loved going on trips to the mountains she preferred being a wolf, fewer expectations of you. Joe was still sulking when the class bell went off.

Silvia was head off with Leia, science was on the engender for this morning, Leia had math and as soon as Leia cut off from Silvia there was a sudden change to the air. Leia stopped and turned back to Silvia and looked deeply concerned and mouthed ‘Can you smell that?’. Silvia sniffed the air, an unknown odder but at the same time familiar.

It was salty yet smelt of shampooed puffed poodle, some type of dog but the pack were familiar with dog scent what could possibly use dog shampoo and not be a dog. Silvia had to split with Leia to get to class. The scent got heavier and more flavours of the shampoo was coming to her nose.

Hair gel, salty fresh sea, rose, and lastly sweet scent of a little sweat. It was in her classroom, the new scent was in her classroom! She almost freaked when she saw a handsome young man sitting next to her spot. She was so concentrated on the smell she hardly recognised him. His eyes drilled through hers as she sat down.

She was mesmerized but confused, he smelled too nice to be human but way too much product in that hair. Silvia felt like talking to him in whines but she better not of just in case he was just another human with too much product.

‘Wait till Leia hears about this.’ Silvia wasn’t in the mood to have a new student sit next to her. Silvia was a hard worker so with no hesitation she starts the new term. She’d only being part of the pack for half a year and she was understanding more and more. Even so, she still lived life out as if she was human but with a few more road trips here and there.

Leia always invited them to her farm and they all go out to the farthest paddocks to run and play. They may have been mature in human but when their wolf they have time to let go be fun and still being cautious of everyone.

The new boy kept staring at Silvia, almost glaring at her.

‘Look at me, Damn it!’ A voice in Silvia’s head sounded raged and frustrated. She’d never heard it before. She ignored it and continued copying do the work.

‘I know you’re not human. You don’t smell like them.’ The voice was more threatening now. She looked around and to lay her eye on the new boy. His chocolate brown hair and his mesmerising blue eyes drilled through her eyes, she saw confusion in his eyes.

“What do you want?!” Silvia hissed at him. He smiled, smug he knew she wasn’t like everyone else in the class.

“I just wanted to know about you, but we can talk some other time.” he swung back on his chair hands behind his head. Giving her a wink and getting back to work.

Silvia could feel her face go bright red, embarrassed she wrote quickly and her mind rushed with thoughts to make time pass quicker. The bell went, Silvia rushed out of the classroom to go to Art with Leia.

“Silvia! What’s the news?” Leia looked concerned

“Leia. There is a new wolf in the building.” Silvia's hands shook and her eyes filled with fright. In the pack, they didn’t usually categorise themselves but Silvia always thought herself as the omega the least important but the most loyal.

Silvia mentioned that the pack needs to talk about this. This the first situation they’ve had of an intruder in there territory. Leia knew of other wolf packs but not where they're located, however, it didn’t bother her so much since their territory spread a far distance out past Crowley. Leia put her fingers to her temples about to send a mind message to the others but Silvia stopped her.

“Don’t! He can send mind messages too, and hear them. I’m sure if you do that he’ll know that were talking about him. He’s not the dumbest you know.” Silvia explained what he said to her through his thoughts.

Leia nodded and started working on her art assignment. Leia was good at main anything and everything. Number one, A+ student and takes a lot of dedication to her work. She was painting a very beautiful picture of a horse in the field running at dawn. Silvia could never compete with her. It was always, Leia this. Leia that. It drove Silvia insane some days, but she remembered gifts she also got when she found out she was a werewolf. She got amazing photographic memory and her fitness levels went through the roof. She didn’t have to wear glasses anymore (but she still liked too), not even an ounce of makeup and her voice sound as sweets as Nick’s was.

Silvia always thought what it would be like being the Alpha, being Leia in general. She would be loved by everybody and she might even get the courage to talk to Nick. The bell interrupted her thoughts.

Leia lead the way to their lockers, Joe and Nick where already there. The must of smelt it too. Joe had scared two grade 8’s to get the lockers next to Leia,  it worked but it was annoying cause all his footy friends hanged around in the hallway there as well.

Joe smashes his fist into some kids locker leaving a massive dent in the red metal.

“Ok, what the hell is that smell? It was messing me up in my Math class and I don’t usually get disorientated in Math.”

“Calm down Joe. It seems that there is another one of us in the school. New just got here this morning. Flirting with Silvia in science.”

A silent, yet low growl came from Nick, who was standing behind Joe.

“Shh. I believe we should handle the problem less violent and more welcoming. How about we get to know this guy. Invite him to sit with us and get some information. Who knows we might have a new friend.” Leia places her stuff in her locker and the gang process to their tables that sit at.

Joe jumps up and sits on top of the table, swaying this feet from the side. Nick leans on the other end, quietly eating an apple. Leia and Silvia seat across from each other on the silver lunch tables with the two long bench seats attached to them. Silvia, breathes in through her nose and all of them suddenly shift their weight when the breeze blows in the unwanted scent.

He strolls in, looking very confident on where wants to go, even though he hasn’t really a clue on where he’s going to sit. Leia mentions to Silvia to make him come and sit with them. He can already smell them so he didn’t really need the inveration and as he gets closer the boys glare at him. Nick started growling but Leia hushed him.

“Welcome to our school. Please sit.” Leia smiled as best as she can to lighten the mood. Nick sat right next to the guy and narrowed his eyes.

“How much fricken product do you need in your hair.” Nick screwed up his nose at the stench. Silvia narrowed her eyes at the guy too as the stench wafted into her mouth.

Joe sat down now, next to Leia. They all surrounded this guy and pick at him for information.

“What’s your name?” Joe sussed.

“Dan. Dan Hiller. I’m from San Francisco. My family and I moved here for something a little bit more outdoorsy, since they know I’m a wolf and all.”

Leia’s eyes lit up and asked more. She was surprise he was let in on his parents knowing, unless, he was blood born into this. Eventually, Nick and Joe backed off, when they found out he had no intentions of taking over the pack. Nick was still weary that this guy was a lone wolf.

“Well thank you for your openness, Dan. I was wondering, we’re all going out on a road trip to the mountains again. You want to come? You could show us what you know.” Leia smile. The rest of the pack was gobsmacked, all jaws were dropped to the ground. Nick growled in his head now, he sent a message to Silvia, forgetting that Dan could hear it.

This is nuts! I don’t want a lone wolf running around with us’

‘Nick! Dan can hear you!’

Nick flashed a cold stare at Dan. Dan didn’t lower his eyes, this made Nick very angry.

“If you even step out of line or do anything to piss me off I will hurt you.” Nick shoved Dan’s shoulder into the table and stormed off. Dan winced and rubbed his shoulder.

“Silvia you should probably go after him. He might need someone to calm him down.” Leia had a sorrow look in her eyes as she watched Silvia go after Nick.

“Sorry about that, this has never happened before… to us anyway. So what do you say?”

“Sounds great.”

“I’ll pick you up at 4pm on friday, out the front of the park.” Leia and Dan organised the times. Joe had already ghosted away from the situation. It was boring and he wanted something to do other than sit and talk to some new guy.



© 2019 JWolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on March 4, 2019
Last Updated on March 4, 2019
Tags: Romance, Wolves, Adventure


Author

JWolf
JWolf

Australia



About
I am a young writer. I do as a hobby, which means I may not be here all the time to publish new chapters. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by JWolf


Runaway Prince Runaway Prince

A Chapter by JWolf


I'm Katrina I'm Katrina

A Chapter by JWolf