Today..

Today..

A Poem by SuicidePact.

Stabbing my own pale skin,

What kind of messed up world do we live in?

I hate my life, I hate everything in it..

Clamping my tongue so I cannot scream it.

Why am I so bloody worthless?

Why is the standard so close to perfect?

I deserve all my pain.

I truly am the one to blame.

© 2012 SuicidePact.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

this person sounds like she's in the middle of an anxiety attack. the desperation comes through. she blames herself when she shouldn't. she's hurt. you don't deserve your pain. you just have to learn to cope with it or let the ones who care about you the most help you get through this. a cry for help. great poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Emotional write, like the line Why is the standard so close to perfect?



Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

love this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You are not worthless. You do not deserve any pain at all. You are not the one to blame. OK? Good.
This poem is truly amazingly written. Anyone who can write like this is certainly not worthless. I love every single one of your poems, and I know I'm not the only one who loves your writing.
Don't tell yourself this. Life has it's ups and downs. Just keep writing, and you'll realise that you're a lot more than you're telling yourself you are. You are AMAZING.
It's good that you're writing down your feelings in a beautiful poetic way, but this poem is not true. I love it, because you write so beautifully, but it's not true.
Life is so hard, but you shouldn't hate it. You shouldn't think yourself as 'worthless'. Your writing proves that you are not worthless. If I could write like you can, I would think myself as truly incredible, but I can't write like you so I'm not.
xx
Luna.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

you are so talented at writing poetry you've expressed it beautifully

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a great poem. Usually when someone blames themselves, it really isn't their fault. Or if it is, it doesn't matter anymore because of the realization of what they've done, and their remorse. Great work :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i l;ove your writing and totally relate to this piece:) you are so talented at writing poetry, this is very good and expressive :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

If poetry is the ability to communicate emotion, you are a master. Reading this is like living my eighteenth and nineteenth years over again. I haven't posted many of my poems from those years, just because they are open wounds, like yours, and hard to read now that I can see them for what they are. I, too, felt worthless - trusted by no one, doing things I knew I shouldn't, emotions wracked by dysthymia. It took many long years to heal myself and realize - I give myself worth. Love helps, but it isn't a cure-all. And we are rarely to blame for our struggles. Lovely poem. Don't give up.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I very much relate, you've expressed it beautifully

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aw, sweetie. Ur not worthless. Ur a really great person :) I def know that the world can be as viscious as a murderer. Life is never easy, it's really tuff out there. And i know what u mean about perfection, too. I'm not perfect, nobody's perfect. This world just needs to think twice b4 it judges, i think. Excellent write, tho, very good job with it!! Chin-up ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

The feeling of self-hurting and self blaming is common for people who really strive for more and can`t be satisfied with what they found in this world...I like your style and simplicity of words you use, they provoke feeling and have effect..
~nia~

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1843 Views
102 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on April 19, 2012
Last Updated on April 19, 2012

Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..