"My Mum is dead" I whispered.

"My Mum is dead" I whispered.

A Chapter by SuicidePact.

“Are you both going to the social tonight?” Willis asked me and Isabella,

Isabella looks up at him, then towards me, and sighs.

“Yeah, I have to.” She admits, looking at me waiting for my response, I did not want to go bowling with my church group, the idea of bowling I’ve never wrapped my head around. I don’t understand the point. But Alice wants me to go; she said it would do me good.

“Yeah, I’m going. “ I answer him, looking directly into his gorgeous blue eyes.

“Cool” was all he had to say.

 

 

The preacher droned on bout redemption, usually I try to listen, so when Alice asks me about it later at least I can form an intelligent response. Today I was distracted by Willis; he sat on the other side of Isabella.

I lean in towards her before whispering.

“My Mum died.” In her ear

“What!” she shout whispers, hitting me on the arm.

“It’s no big deal, just thought I’d give you an update, that’s all.”

“Your mum dying is a big deal Eugenie”

All the old people sitting around us started to glare, back at us. Talking during a sermon is rude apparently.

I can hear Isabella informing Willis of my news she had only just discovered, this is why I don’t tell her much, she always tells Willis, even if you specifically tell her not to.

I can’t quite see his reaction, but I bet he’s going to quiz me on this later, it’s Willis, of course he will.

Before I knew it, everyone around me had either: got up and left, or turned around to talk to the people around them, the church service seemed to be over.

Isabella grabs onto my hand, dragging me outside, Willis following after.

“Your Mum died, and you drop that kind of news on me in the middle of a sermon!” she said to me, with disbelief in her tone.

“How’d it happen?” Willis asked quietly.

“Alice told me, they found her in her apartment, she overdosed a few days ago. What did you expect? She’s a drug addict. I’m glad she’s gone actually. It means she won’t ever be able to contact me again, she’s out of my life for good.”

I looked up at my two friends, Willis looks cold, and his girlfriend had a sad look in her eye,

They feel sorry for me.

“Save your pity, I’m fine, really guys. Let’s just concentrate on having a blast tonight” I told them trying to lighten the mood.

“If that’s what you want” Isabella gives in.

“I thought you hated bowling genie.” Said Willis

“I do, but I’ll be with you guys that must count for something right?” His smile widens, his beautiful smile, that smile helps me get to sleep every night. You have no idea how happy that smile makes me.

If you did you’d probably think I was crazy.



© 2012 SuicidePact.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on May 9, 2012
Last Updated on May 9, 2012


Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing