I wanna Hold your hand.

I wanna Hold your hand.

A Chapter by SuicidePact.

I never meant for this to happen, He has a girlfriend did my heart ever stop to think about that? and besides he is not my type of guy, way too conservitive for my usual liking. He is so in love with Isabella too, I can't compete with that kind of devotion. I'd have more of a chance with his best friend Chayse, he's my kind of guy actually, not afraid to try something new.

I look down at my chipped black polished nails and then at Isabella's perfectly manicured ones. To most people hands aren't that important but to me it's different, you can tell alot about a person by their hands, mine for instance my nails are painted black, the paint has chipped off you could call me careless, because I haven't been bothered to re-apply it. You would be right for the most part I am pretty care free and at times wreckless, it's just who I am and really can you blame me? I grew up with a drug dealer for a mother and then scary strange men took me away from her and shoved me into various foster homes. I learned to stop caring, the more you care the more you'll regret later on.

 

I wonder what it feels like to have Willis Hold your hand?

good i bet.

speak of the devil i look up and there he is standing there, he kisses Isabella on the cheek. I really cannot stand to be here with them, but as usual I just have to grin and bare it.

'Hey Genie' Willis says to me, Genie is his nickname for me. Sure it isn't original but in this town no one calls me anything but Eugenie, Willis is the only person hin my three years of living here who actually took the time to come up with a nickname, sure he probably only spent a few seconds to figure out that its staring you right in the face, but he still thought of me for those few seconds.

 



© 2012 SuicidePact.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good write. I really hate short chapters. To me it gives the impresion that you are trying to hurry it along. So you end it early. Long ones mean dig down a bury yourself I to a good book and feel right at home. If you notice I perfer this kind over the other. Still a awesome write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A good chapter. Excellent write :))

Posted 12 Years Ago


it's gooood. add more and more and more. and it'll be super duper uber fantastical! haha, i love the love complication it makes for some good drama :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I thought that your book was really good, I thought that the emotion by your chapters were really good, it makes you feel like that you were actually living that, which is what I like, I hope you write more into this book, I wanna read more of it :3

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
Very nice again. I liked the way you expressed her feeling and said 'but he still thought of me for a few seconds'. That shows how shunned she is. Will be waiting for the next chapter. Please send me an rr btw.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2012
Last Updated on March 7, 2012


Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..