The Beginning

The Beginning

A Chapter by SuicidePact.
"

"Some people come into our lives & leave footprints on our hearts. Others come into our lives & make us wanna leave footprints on their face."

"

Some people come into our lives & leave footprints on our hearts. Others come into our lives & make us wanna leave footprints on their face.

 

 

Alice, my foster mother walks into my room, and pulls the earphones out of my ears.

“Hello Alice. What’s up?” i ask her.

“Eugenie, The agency called me today, when you were at school, your mother has passed away, she Overdosed last night and they found her this morning, I’m so sorry” Alice says sincerely.

“About freaking time” i reply and put my earphones back in, they’re in for only a second, because Alice still wants to talk to me, so i have no choice but to take them out again.

“You’re not sad?” she asks me.

“I’ve lived with you for nearly 3 years, you know what that b***h did to me, you know how i feel about her, now she’s dead, i don’t have to deal with her anymore.”

Alice looks stunned, but leaves the room, just like i want her to. Alice is a good person, until i met her, i had no idea that a good person existed.

Sixteen years old, and i still don’t know the meaning of family.

The next morning Alice comes in to wake me up for church. I don't consider myself to be religious, but it makes Alice happy, and I like making her happy. I have one friend from school who goes there also, well she's the closest thing I have to a friend, The one thing I learnt from my Mother is "Trust no one"

when we arrive to this small country style church we are greeted by little old ladies in floor length dresses and big ridiculous hats, and there cranky old husbands who are eagar to find a seat before they are all taken, relief comes over me when out of teh corner of my eye I locate Isabella talking to her parents on the other side of the building. When she notices me she smiles and waves before excusing herself and comes over to me.

"Eugenie, you look great." She admires my black lace dress, I'm not your typical church girl, i have purple hair with a black rattie under all my hair, usually i have a lip piercing, but Alice makes me remove that for Church, I don't own any heels I'm not a girly girl, which you would be able to tell just by looking at me in my black converses and ripped tights, when  I first started coming here all the old traditional folk almost had a fit, but I'm the 'foster child' so i get away with it, just because i didn't  have a 'proper upbringing'  for some reason Isabella doesn't see me like that, she sees me as a person and I like that, the one thing I don't like about Isabella is her boyfriend it's not what you think there is nothing wrong with him well besides the fact that I'm in love with him.



© 2012 SuicidePact.


Author's Note

SuicidePact.
feedback?
what do you think i should add to this?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

keep it going. i enjoyed it

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very good I would have to agree. Noticed the word the transposed from typing to fast. But was the only problem I saw. Other being a chapter beging to short. But it was enough to move on to the next one.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a great start! enjoyed the read very much :))

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is SUCH a great start! plus i absolutely love the name Eugenie. makes me smile :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
Nice! Awesome twist. And very good introduction. Not confusing or boring.

Posted 12 Years Ago


very strong beginning, You don't need to add anything. You don't want too much in the beginning, what you have is way good enough.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really like this. It's a great way of putting your own life (or so it seems to be) into perspective like this. Really well done. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

it starts out good, as long as there is love and romance in it, it's sure to catch on :) :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

deffs u should so add to this its good as

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

460 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 4, 2012
Last Updated on March 6, 2012


Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


HEARTACHES HEARTACHES

A Chapter by CHRIS ANDES