First encounter

First encounter

A Chapter by SapphirianVampiress

       Slowly, quietly and anxiously I unscrewed my bedroom window. Opening it slightly I threw my backpack out onto the ground. Crawling out of my window I felt my foot hit the roof to the basement entrance slowly and very carefully I shut my bedroom window behind me. Hoping down I sighed 'another free night' I thought to myself as I grabbed my backpack off the ground and started jogging out of my yard. the moon illuminated the street as I jogged gradually gaining speed till I felt that I was at a pretty good running pace. My backpack bobbed up and down hitting the middle of my back irritating my spine to where I stopped jogging and continued walking.

      Stopping after awhile I turned around looking behind me as I walked backwards, my house was no where in sight. Smiling I grabbed a pack of cigarettes out of my pocket and lite one up. Taking a drag of it I got my mp3 player out and put my ear buds in my ears. Turning it on as I continued walking, flicking my cigarette the song "Alyssa lies" by Jason Micheal Carrol filled my ears. Slowly I made my way to a bench in the middle of a park down the road from my house. The cigarette in my hand started to get low so I put it out as I sat down; pulling off my back pack I leaned back.

      The wind softly blew and I sat up abruptly, opening my backpack I took out a sketch pad, two pencils a mechanical one, a drawing one, a book to prop the sketch pad up on and a black eraser. Putting my hand to the paper it began to move on its own, sketching out various lines I drew the park swings, at nighttime with a little six year old girl sitting in the left swing alone. She had long hair, along sleeve shirt on and jeans. The little girl’s hair was thick and slightly in her eyes, the girl’s eyes held such sadness a tear rolled down her left cheek. It was caught in the picture between her left eye and the tip of her nose.

      "You draw really well" a soft strong voice came from behind me. Jumping slightly at the sound of a voice, I closed the sketch book. Shoving all of it back into my backpack I ran off not looking behind me. "Hey wait" he called out from behind, putting my headphones back completely into my ears I sighed escaping into a world of my own. A little upset that my night got interrupted, my house started to come back into view and I went back to walking from my jogging away from the park. I bowed my head slowly as I began walking into my yard after a short while I climbed back up on top of the roof.

       Sucking in a breath sharply I cussed under my breath, pulling my hand into my body I sighed as the blood trickled down my arm as I pulled up. Using my right hand only I got my window open slightly, just enough to get in I was careful not to touch the window with my bleeding left hand I edged into my room slowly. As soon as my feet were on the ground I began screwing my window back into place. Walking into my bathroom and wrapped my hand I began getting ready for bed in a gray muscle shirt, dark gray baggy sweat pants, and black fuzzy socks. “What in gods name did you do? Where did you go girl?” Stan my father’s voice asked me from behind. “No where sir” I replied slightly “Don't lie to me. I know you left, now where did you go” he asked his anger climaxing. “Outside” I whispered just barely enough that he could hear me.

       That's when I knew I was done for, my face snapped to the left side, stinging just below my right eye. “How dare you leave my house without permission” Stan yelled. Grabbing me by the shoulders he shook me roughly back and forth my shoulders going into the wall forcefully. Hitting Stan's arms I tried to get him to let me go. With no positive progress it only made him madder, praying that the neighbors would hear me but sighed knowing that they wouldn't; they never do. Stan's face turned into a scowl looking down on me with anger and something I couldn't quiet place. He brought his knee up clipping my stomach roughly, forcing me to double over coughing hard trying to catch my breath again. Gasping for breath Stan pulled my chin up roughly to be eye level with him. His dark brown eyes bored into mine sending a cold chill down my back. “Now you listen to me and you listen good you will never sneak out of this house again Audra. After tonight you will never think of it again” he said from above me as he grabbed my arms again pushing me in front of him forcing me to walk.

         Leading me down the hallway, through the dark kitchen and down the stairs I was pushed into the basement my knees buckling. Hitting the stone cold hard basement floor pain shot up my legs and then into my already sensitive lower back. Stan grabbed me by my hair pulling me back up roughly, my head began to hurt and a splitting headache broke out behind my eyes and on the top of my head. Getting dizzy my head began to feel light headed and like it was going to explode. “Stan, Stan what are you doing down here and where is Audra. I want to see my daughter but she is not in her room” a female voice sounded from the door. “I'm over here” I said weakly, coughing as I finished talking out. A sharp sting came to my right cheek again. “Shut up girl” Stan said, “Don't tell my daughter to shut up” my mom said walking the rest of the way down the stairs. There stood an angelic woman in a tan pair of pants and white shirt with long flowing brown hair. Blinking my eyes several times trying to focus again on her, Stan's face became blank then flushed.

          His eyes narrowed and face embraced anger beyond extent, Stan advanced towards the stairs throwing a “Stay where you are and don't speak” look behind me. Watching with fearful eyes Stan got closer to my mother. She took a deep breath and gulped her eyes full of fear as he became closer to where she was standing. My mothers face swirled with worry and anger all at once her eyes staring at me and away from Stan. “Look at me, not her. Why won't you look at me there isn't anything special about her” Stan said throwing me a dirty look. “Stan, leave Audra alone this has nothing to do with her” my mother said. “Mommy” a little four year old girl asked from a corner of the room, “Shut up” Stan said to the little girl. “Stan stop” my mother yelled. “Shut up woman” he said turning to the little girl who was hiding off to the side. “Leave her alone” my mother yelled, I felt as if the air was being sucked out of me as Stan advanced on the little girl and hit her under her right eye. The little girl’s eyes filled up with tears as he began yelling telling her to stop and calm down. Under my eye began to bleed as the little girls began to swell, Stan grabbed the little girl by her lower arm roughly and I began to bruise where he was holding her. The little girl screamed out in pain and rage as Stan squeezed harder on her arm. “Stan stop this. Let her go please” my mother yelled slowly fading.



© 2012 SapphirianVampiress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

it had a good start and an awesome climax it sent chills down my spine especially when she thought she was secretive about it and then that where the story turned to worse

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dang, this is powerful--on to the next chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


very interesting. good story line so far. good details. everything well thought out. overall a really good chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow what a story it drew me in. It gripped me As I read on about the little girl. As it broke my heart on how she was being treated. Awesome write I look forward to the next chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2012
Last Updated on March 7, 2012


Author

SapphirianVampiress
SapphirianVampiress

AR



About
Well hmm I started out writing fanfictions just to let my anger out in the 4th grade. I am very optomistic, opinionated and out spoken. I want to do many things when I graduate and one of them is to b.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lost and Found Lost and Found

A Chapter by TKBickel